Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Abhinaya Rao
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Abhinaya RaoYour feedback matters!
Actually I am suffering from pcod so suggest me diet plan accordingly. My height is 5 feet and weight is 66 mgs. I want to loose weight asap. So I want the proper diet chart.
Hi I am I have a swelling in my minor Labra and I think it's very big problem maybe it can be due to infection also because I am not to change in my life style so please somebody give me free consultation and please help me and I'm really afraid I have excessive white discharge please help me I already have too much delay my periods because a woman balance or maybe I can also be always so that can be the reason for delay my periods please help me with this swelling in the lobby up please help me please give me free consultation already mentioned before please help me I am really scared it can also due to infection or Bartholin Cyst Please help me please I have not been in a relationship before with anyone so it cannot be caused by any sexual transmission so please help me I'm only 15 years old. I cannot get it examined if any doctors have any idea what it is and home medicine please help me out form that
I'm 24 year male. I want gaining weight, plzz tell the diet plan and tablet for gaining weight. Thanks.
From past one month I am maintaining proper diet which includes fruit, vegetables, nov veg, juice two time milk a day with protein powder, soybean. Peanut butter with bread in morning and evening with milk and fruits. I have also divided my meals from 3 to 6. Which in turn gave me weight increase of 2 kg. But from day before yesterday I was not able maintain above mentioned diet due to some reason and suddenly I have observed that my health has decreased upto 1.3 kg. So, my question is that after maintaining good diet for approximately one month it took me gain weight of 2 kg in 1 month and 2 days of carelessness in diet reduced my weight 1.3 kg, so why its not constant. In future circumstances my come when I will not be able to maintain good diet then I will be loose all what I have gained through hard work. Kindly clarify above doubt and let me know if anything new is required to add in my diet to enhance the process. Also suggest that whether including endura mass in milk would be good because at present I am using amway nutrilite protein powder.
I am mother of twins baby since 6 weeks. From last 2 week I am experiencing crack and red shore like in my nipples and it's paining. It's very difficult to breastfeeding now. Please help ASAP. Suggest what can I do now.
Which foodstuffs do I eat which makes me healthy (for brain and energy) to study well for preparing for class 12? Please suggest me about food items and drinking stuffs, how much I take water in a day.
Can a glass of hot water mixed with honey and lemon help in speeding up weightloss. If taken especially empty stomach in morning.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old and I am facing the problems of diabetes, please help me how can I get rid of it?
My weight very bad not increase pls advise pls sir my age 36 years and my weight 45 kg very bad minimum weight 55to60 kg.
Hello sir One more question My current body weight is 48 kg How I can increases my weight by useful diet, without nonvege food and eggs.
I want to gain weight but no method work so I want your advice on that behalf. Please answer my problem with solutions.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.