Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Abhinaya RaoYour feedback matters!
My mother suffering from diabetes last 15 years and she is going to weak day by day kindly suggest a good nutrition food or supplement for her. Thanks.
I am 16 years old and I feel very sleepy ,lazy and unenergetic in afternoon what can I do to get rid of this.
I want to gain muscle. I have joined a gym. What should be my diet. How much protein powder I can take, and when.
I work out regularly. One day I woke up with a wrist pain cannot recollect what wrong I do. I can still lift up heavy weights but I can't put pressure on it like when I do push ups, its very painful. When I press my hand on the bed or wall the pain is there. I can bend my wrist inwards but if I hold my fingers n pull behind it pains . I don't know what should I do.
I eat enormously, eat a lot, never compromise on food, still I am thin,I do sleep a lot. Currently working in a bpo with no fixed shift timings, The only think is that I smoke a lot. Atleast a packet of cigarette a day. Please help as to what exactly I should do to get a good health.
How to make sure you don't have blocks after eating oily food being a diabetic and stent heart patient.
I am 37 years old female suffering from hypothyroidism because of that had gained weight so what should I do to loose it. Please suggest.
I am 39 years old, my cholesterol level is around 270 and ldl is little high. Also body weight is 88 kgs with 167 cms. I like to reduce my weight and also control cholesterol level. Daily 5 km walk and other activities is my daily routine.
I think my BMR not in control, due to my weight not gain. Please help me for weight gain and suggest about BMR. My sex power too low due to my low weight. Please suggest me good solution.
I am a Thyroid patient and taking Thyronorm-50 tablets. My weight is increasing day by day. Please suggest me the remedy for reducing the weight
My water intech is very high , my food intech is very low or medium and i m walking daily atleast 5 kms also the thairoid is ok or no deficiency in body, still i m gaining my weight. Does my slipping pattern affect it? as my slipping is around 6 hours daily and i am doing sex 10 times a week. Dos it make any diffrence to weight gain. (Male)-(42)-Ahmedabad.Gujarat.India.
I had a missed abortion happened 2 months ago. I had gained 5 kgs during pregnancy. Now I want to loose it but it seems difficult. L am doing daily 40 minutes walk with light exercises. please suggest how to loose it fast.Please tell.
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed food: processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: we cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day! if you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal experts.
Working out actually gives you more energy. Your body makes feel-good hormones (endorphins" and you're getting the circulation going"
It may help to work out in the morning before your day gets away from you,
Not a morning person? no problem. Do it whenever you feel best.