Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Abhinaya RaoYour feedback matters!
I am type 2 diabetic since 1994. Presently my hemoglobin is 10.3 and iron deficiency is 33.6.So how can I increase these levels please suggest.
With the change in lifestyle and stressful work profiles, a few ladies lean toward fasting with little alterations like tasting some water, tea or coffee. Few of them likewise consume fruits and dry fruits. In case you are fasting the altered way, you can begin your day with the same meal excluding dry fruits, fruits and coconut water.
These things can be included later in the day when you truly feel the need. Abstain from drinking an excessive amount of tea or coffee. Likewise, abstain from eating anything sweetened and high in sugar items while you are fasting. As the time gap will be long between your meals, eliminating these foods will help you stay away from unnecessary stress on the digestive system. This is how you can fast the healthy way during Karva Chauth:
- Nuts: Have plenty of nuts, for example, almonds and walnuts as they build up your energy for the day and are highly beneficial for your health. These nutritious nuts are high in fats that are essential for the body (connected to anti-aging and bringing down cholesterol). They are high in protein, which will keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Water: Drink two to three glasses of lukewarm water. In case the water is warm, it gets consumed quicker as it matches the surrounding body temperature. This is essential to fuel up your reserves at the time of your sargi.
- Tea: It is an individual decision to consume some fluid at night. For those of you, who might want to do this, ensure in case you are having tea, to drink it with plenty of milk. Generally having tea on an empty stomach will increase the acidity of the stomach and may bring about pain.
- Sargi: In the morning while you have sargi, maintain a strategic distance from extremely sugary foods. In case that it is an absolute necessity, have just a bit to taste. The guideline is that sweet foods have a tendency to disturb hunger later in the day. So stay away from those appetite enhancers by keeping away from a lot of sweet. Homemade paneer is a healthy choice as it is high in protein and will in this way give you energy.
- Breakfast: Go for a light breakfast in the morning to stay away from a migraine and feeling heavy-headed the entire day. You may pick products like fruits and whole grains for your breakfast rather than refined oats and bread.
- Organic Products: Desserts build your hunger even more. In this manner try staying away from desserts the entire day. Rather you can pick organic products, as they give you early satiety with healthy nourishment.
My friend got diabetes in blood sugar fasting 160 and post meal 280. please suggest any diet or medicines.
I missing my weight quickly but I eat very healthful foods, but losses wait everyday. How to increase my wait quickly?
Sir please suggest me the best diet plan that helps to build up my stamina .i m a boxing player please suggest me something ?
My Hb1Ac is 4.7.glucose level is 121 and 180 before and after breakfast. Two months back Hb1Ac is 7.1.i am doing yoga. endocrinologist told I should be strict on diet. I feel low sugar occasionally. What is correct method to boost Hb1Ac to safety level. Pl help.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!