Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Vinod KumarYour feedback matters!
Near about seven month I feel agitation and ache like gas problem in my stomach after eating sometime less and sometime more and also it feels to coming of food in oesophagus but not outside i had test of endoscopy doctor told that it is dyspepsia he had prescribed medicines shelcal hd doxy l forty raciper i had taken this 2 and half month but not any relax what should I do please give me ans.
With out eating much food, my stomach is becoming fat and I am getting acidity. Requesting you to advice.
When I going to toilet. During ficus with come out blood. So give me please advise. Not become pain. Not any problem but only come blood only toilet time. Please give hope full answer. So what do avoid food and what do accept food.
I have completed 14 days antibiotic treatment of h pylori infection. Endoscopy resulted in no ulcer with mild gastritis. All symptoms have gone but stomach becomes upset after eating outside food or chicken and results in loose motion. What foods should I avoid specifically and what should I take which is easy digestive. I eat in mess.
There is a problem in my anus it started to pain, itching and some portion of my anus become hot. Soon came out after fresh from the bathroom .This happen to me from last few days. I am really afraid is this the symptoms of piles? please refer some medicine from which I can cure..
I am suffering from acidity problem since one month. When I eat my meals then it became more aggressive.
Hpylori ki kit 9 din lene k bad pet m gas or dard hai 1 mahina ho gaya. Iska asar kab tak rahta hai. Kitne din main normal ho jata hai.
I Am Having Problems Related With Potty From 2 Months And I Feel that my bowels are full. Many times the poo doesn't come out easily. Please Tell me what to do. Sometime my tummy got bloated. I take laxative sometimes. It's Urgent. Help me fast.
I have a problem of acidity and I am under weight. I do not want to take any medications. Can you suggest me any other treatment?
My friend pinky is suffering from some stomach infection where there is an intestinal swelling and continuous stomach ache. We tried a few doctors and finally figured it out to be a severe colitis. Its taking too much of time. She is ill since past 45 days and still not really okay. She is right now unable to eat anything and so she's been fed with salines. How long does it take to cure this disease? What precautions are to be taken later? Please suggest need it urgent.
Hi,My Age is 27, i am from gurgaon. i have an ulcer kind of thing in my backside above anus, I visited to Safdarjang Hospital for it. They told me to get the 'Sinogram' test done. But when i went for Signogram, it was not done due to blocked path of ulcer. But i am having this problem since last 4 years, once it get right automatically after 7-8 months it comes again. So please suggest me a good treatment and private hospital for it.
I am 21 years old. I have noticed thread worms released during mensuration. What might be the causes how does it have impact and precautions to overcome the problem? Even I have pain in the lower abdomen.
Almost after every 2 -3 days I am feeling very acidic inside my stomach due to this it leds to vomiting happens. Almost whole day I am suffering from sour taste vomiting coming upto mouth or neck even after eating light food it happens. Like gas forming inside stomach. What should I do?
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.