Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vikram VasaganYour feedback matters!
My name is jigar patel from valsad. I am 24 years old. I am suffering from fever and cough, last 2 days and full body pain. I take paracetamol todays morning. What should can I do? Which medicines can I take for cough and fever?
I am 25 years old male, Inside of penis (like muscle part) is previously its very strengthen but now its very weak, due to this reason I am not getting mood also. I don't have any habits of drinking and smoking Even I didn't" watch porn also. Please tell me what should I do? How should I be out from this problem? Please suggest me what happened. I am feeling sad about my sexual life.
There is always pain in my neck. And I am frequently become affected by cold. I want to know that how the pain in my neck can be cured and how should I get rid of cough n cold.
The skin over the penis head is too firm and doesn't come down fully during an erection. Please share some opinions on this.
I have a problem of seasonal asthma. I can't breath well in winter and rainy days. Please tell me some treatment to cure my problem perfectly?
I'm sugar patient. You suggest me. I'm not powerful. My legs. Is. Painful all time. You suggest me. Medicine. Nd other suggestion. please Thankz.
Sir. On regard of asking questioned by you I have doubt. While having sex with my sexual partner she is stinging the lips and my jowl, but she doesn't intend for injury, I think its her way of sexual expression. Sir what is the reason behind this?
If we liplock the person who had hiv. Will it be transfered for us too? Hiv transfer from saliva or not? What is an main reason for hiv.? If we wear condom then the too the virus affect us?
I am suffering from brittle diabetes, what should I do? My diabetes series from 30 to 400. I become unconscious when its 30. What's the solution?
I am a 40 years male. I am having acidity problem from my childhood & I am not satisfied with my weight. Please advice me how to come out from my acidity problem & how I can gain weight.
Ear aches are a very painful condition, which tends to affect mostly children. However, adults can be affected by ear aches as well, which can disrupt their routines and be quite painful. Let's have a look at some of the aspects of ear aches in adults.
Causes of ar aches in adults
There are many causes for ear aches in adults and it may vary from one person to another. However some general causes of ear aches in adults are listed below:
- Infections within the body: If you have a throat infection or cold, it could trigger an ear ache as a side effect. Treating the underlying problems will, thus reduce the ear ache or it will go on its own when the symptoms of the cold subside.
- Ear canal injury: Adults are most often guilty of putting in sharp objects to clean their ear canal, which may result in an injury and also lead to infections. These injuries can also be infected and cause fluid discharge and ear aches.
- Blockages caused by the regular use of ear buds: Using ear buds or other sharp objects to clean the ear will only result in pushing the ear wax further into the ear. This will result in blockages of the ear canal and cause ear aches.
- Dental problems: Certain dental problems, such as wisdom tooth growth can result in problems. Even gum disorders have been known to create ear aches in adults.
- Jaw pain and facial pain: Jaw pain and even facial nerve pain has been known to affect ears and cause aches as well.
Symptoms that may accompany ear aches
Depending on what the causes of the ear aches are, the symptoms may vary. Still, let's have a look at some of the known common symptoms of ear aches in adults:
- Irritability and lack of focus: Ear aches may initially manifest as a headache and make the person irritable.
- Poor sleep: Fluids may build up within the body and thus cause issues while sleeping as the fluids may shift from one area to another.
- Ear drainage: If in case fluids build up, they may drain from your ear, which could vary anywhere within yellow to dark brown colour. This may even indicate that your eardrum is ruptured.
- Hearing problems: Fluid buildup or other underlying causes may also cause hearing difficulties.
- Fever: Sometimes, fever may run as high as 104 degree C due the very infections, which may be causing the ear ache.
Whatever may be the cause, if you have ear aches for sustained periods without underlying reasons, you should visit your doctor immediately to get it checked out, so that appropriate treatment can start quickly.