Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Preventing Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Asthma Management Program
Treatment Of Restenosis
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Toothpicks can be an alternative to use for flossing if dental floss is not available. Remember not to be too harsh while using it.
Sex! Need some one but not getting, masturbated but not satisfied & sex toes are banned, help me, to do it. Need it badly!
HI I have intercourse with my wife everyday and it lasts long but she does not has orgasm during sex so after sex I masturbate her and then she as orgasm my question is it good or is there any side effects to my wife by that is there any chances of sje getting pregnant as I read that when orgisam happens there is a chance of sperms to enter inside please clarify.
Hello doctors, I have very less ejaculation time during sex. It's about 2/5 min. Is there any medicine can I prefer for increasing sex time so it's good for both? Thank you.
Sir im heaving red rashes dryness and some white circles at few point on the tip of my penis and four skin and its itching. Sir please tell me what im dealing with sit I have few photos of rashes to show.
A physical expression of your love towards the partner is essential so that your valued relationship can survive the test of time. You can’t just ignore your partner’s physical needs and urge for getting sexually satisfied to have a balanced relationship. In today’s world, growing stress and strains of life makes it difficult for the partners to have a fulfilling sexual experience every time. Blame it on the male or the female, problems can be many. It’s not just with the women, even problems in a man’s body could lead to unsatisfied sexual experience.
Lubrication, which was thought to be a woman’s problem only in the past, is also an issue with men. Insufficient lubricating fluids ejaculated by the man during intercourse, can spoil the fun and hamper the necessity.
Insufficient lubrication in men can happen due to physical or mental conditions. Sometimes, self-stimulation by masturbation could also be an issue. Masturbation often becomes a man’s erotic idiosyncrasies. The partner, unable to know that, fails to lubricate his man in sufficient proportions. Excessive stress hampers sexual life. Your man may also suffer from lack of confidence and have a ‘delivery boy’ attitude towards sex. He must know how to dominate the partner on the bed or else suffer from lubrication issue. Over-dependence on certain drugs can also lead to lubrication problems. This can especially happen due to the side-effects of antidepressants, painkillers and blood-pressure medications. Ageing is also a responsible factor for the same.
Treatment for Lubrication Issues:
Meet your doctor first to investigate any possible case of infection or any other problem.
You can practice Kegel exercises. This helps in toning down the pelvic floor muscle and intensifies orgasm and ejaculation process.
You must take care of your erotic context. You must prepare yourself with all pre-condition required for a satisfying experience. Take care of the ambience, environment, comfort and all that you feel good about.
You must value your sexual urge and take the dominating attitude. Don’t act like a delivery boy. Vaginal intercourse might not be sufficient to reach orgasm. Indulge in oral activity for ultimate stimulation.
Breathe deeply to relax your nerves.
Indulge in your secret fantasies boldly. Don’t compromise with them out of fear or shame.
Use artificial lubricants that make your genitals sensitive.
Consult a sex therapist for best results. Talk to your partner and don’t be shy about it. Convince her to help you out with the same.
The smell of your body acts the same way as a natural aphrodisiac will and it can entice your partner for immediate intercourse. However, if the same pleasing smell is converted into a bad odor then your sexual life with your partner would become a little objectionable. It is very imperative that we take care of personal hygiene as regards essential parts of our body to guarantee a happy as well as healthy sex life. Care should be taken that we do not mess up with cleanliness issues and to achieve a healthier comfort zone and follow a few essential tips related to personal hygiene.
General Health Tips to Be Followed
- The first and foremost hygiene tip that must be followed to avoid bad smell is to take a shower. It would make you feel fresh and provide better energy to perform the sexual act.
- It is very essential for couples who want to enjoy oral sex to wash their sexual organs properly. If the sexual organs are not washed properly your partner would be reluctant in giving you oral pleasure. Hence, proper a cleanup is a must and this must be done before and after having sex, which is obligatory even for your personal health.
- In the course of sexual acts, partners often tend to touch the body parts of their partner and if the body parts are hairy, then that too can put your partner off. It is therefore, necessary that all the brittle hair is shaved off properly, and it should be trimmed neatly. The body hair can make it uneasy for you to enjoy sex with your partner.
- The most important hygiene tip that needs to be followed is to keep your hands and nails clean. If the hands or nails are dirty, they are likely to carry harmful microbes in them and that possibly will irritate your partner as well. To feel nice and enjoy sex in a better way it is always better that body parts are cleaned properly.
- Discomfort in sex is also caused when your mouth stinks due to eating something, and your partner would feel reluctant to kiss. It is therefore, best that you brush your teeth before going to bed. The other way you can get rid of the smell is taking some mouth freshener or chewing a mint. It would help in attaining pleasant smell in your mouth.
These hygiene tips must be followed to enjoy romantic moments in your life. Moreover, it is always good to stay clean and maintain personal hygiene.
Methi or Fenugreek is a herb with green leaves that comes from the Pea family. The seed of fenugreek is bitter in taste and are used in preparing a number of medicines. The leaves of fenugreek, however, are quite tasty when cooked. 1 tablespoon of fenugreek leaf contains calorie, fat, fibre, protein, carbohydrate, iron, magnesium, vitamin B6 and phosphorous. It goes without saying that they are extremely beneficial for the overall health of an individual.
Here is a list of few benefits that methi leaf can extend to the body if consumed regularly:
- Address heart diseases: Fenugreek contains a compound known as galactomannan that plays a key role in addressing many heart diseases and helps the cardiac muscle to remain intact. The sodium and potassium content of fenugreek helps to maintain the heart rate and keeps blood pressure at an optimum level.
- Reduce inflammation: Fenugreek is known to address inflammation such as chronic coughs, boils, mouth ulcers, tuberculosis, mouth cancer, bronchitis and kidney ailments. Fenugreek slows down the absorption of sugar and stimulates insulin. They can be consumed daily in the form of a paste or along with food to address various inflammation of the body.
- Lose weight: Fenugreek helps to lose weight. The natural fibre content of methi, when consumed in the morning on an empty stomach, can help to curb hunger. Fenugreek swells in the stomach and gives a fulfilling feeling. They can become a major aid in any weight loss program.
- Address acid reflux: Fenugreek is an extremely good remedy for addressing heartburn and acid reflux. Fenugreek contains mucilage that coats the intestinal and stomach lining and thus soothes the gastrointestinal tissue. The methi seeds should be soaked in water before consuming.
- Helps in fixing a sore throat: 1 spoon of methi paste when mixed with honey and lemon reduce fever and give relief from a cough and cold. It is also capable of fixing a sore throat. It nourishes the body and helps to recover from cold in very short time.
- Menstrual discomfort: Compounds such as isoflavones and diosgenin possess estrogen-like quality. They can readily address discomfort associated with PMs and menstrual cramps. Methi is also found to help with mood fluctuation and hot flashes. Due to their iron-rich properties, fenugreek proves to be extremely helpful for women suffering from menstrual pain.
- Hair problems: Fenugreek is known to have a very soothing effect on the scalp that in turn makes the hair black and shiny. When fenugreek seeds are soaked overnight, boiled and mixed with coconut oil to form a paste, they can do wonders for the hair. They are also known to be ceasing hair fall and hair thinning.
I am getting tinkling sensation in chest area and getting light pain walking after food. Also getting pain after taking deep breath, it won't be always. It happens in winter time, I got same sensation last year January consult a doctor told no problem, he conform it by without prescribe any tests. I have gastric problem, while walking or doing any heard activity I get more bloating and heart burn. Can you just let me know what might be my problem.
Are you experiencing severe hearing loss or turning deaf? To get back your normal hearing, you should undertake a cochlear. It is a small device which is planted in your ear via a surgical procedure. It sends impulses to the auditory nerve directly and as a result, sound signals are carried to your brain. Such an implant does not make you hear like normal again, but it helps you with sounds and knowing sounds around you such as telephones, alarms and doorbells.
How Does Cochlear Implant Work?
Cochlear implant is meant for adults and children who have sensorineural hearing loss. This is a condition which damages the tiny hair cells in the inner ear known as the cochlea. Your hearing gets impaired when these are damaged. A cochlear implant sends signals to the auditory nerve directly by skipping the damaged hair cells.
The device has two distinct parts. One part is the receiver-stimulator which is placed under the skin via surgery. The other part is the speech processor, which is worn around the back of the ear like a hearing aid. The outside device is, however, bigger in size than a hearing aid.
The receiver is placed under the skin, behind the ear through a small incision and it gets connected to electrodes. This is put into the cochlea of the inner ear. The surgery takes about some hours to be completed.
Two weeks after the surgery, the speech processor is fitted by the doctor. You will have to wear a microphone behind your ear. The processor can be connected to the microphone and worn around the ear. It can also be worn at any other place of the body, depending on your age and lifestyle.
Advantages of Cochlear Implant-
The major advantages of a cochlear implant are as follows:
You may be able to hear speech at an almost normal level.
You may understand speech without the help of lip reading.
It will be easy for you to talk on the phone and listen to the television.
Your experience of listening to music will improve.
You will be able to pick up different sounds starting from soft, medium to loud sounds.
You can also control your own voice in a better way, which will make it easier for others to understand you.
A cochlear implant can be a life changing device if you suffer from serious hearing loss. The results are not the same for everyone and vary from person to person. Some people may benefit more than others.
Low libido in men is a common disorder. It can act as an obstacle in a persons healthy sex life or might even push him towards neurological disorders. Treatment is, therefore, necessary.
- Lycopodium can spice up your sex life: There are many who suffer from impotence as a result of an overactive sex life. Men who have attained the age of fifty might have strong sexual desires but experience a lack of drive during the activity. Lycopodium can treat lowered libido in such cases. Homeopathic doctors prescribe this medication to people who usually suffer from gastronomic disorders such as flatulence or gurgling in the abdomen. A person known for his nervousness or fears regarding public interaction will also find this medicine helpful.
- Gelsemium can channelize blood to the right places: Low libido can also be experienced due to weak muscles. Don't miss the fact that the male reproductive organ is also made up of muscles. Lack of strength in penile muscles might decrease a person's sex drive. Gelsemium can treat this condition. Males with acute stage fright or consciousness can also benefit from this medicine.
- Arg nit is also an effective medication: Men with the requirement of this medicine usually suffer from diarrhea whenever subjected to tense situations. Anxiety makes them go weak in the knees. A flaccid penis or a shriveled genitalia can be taken care of with Arg nit.
- Arnica: If your penis is swollen and feels tender or sore, sex drive is bound to decrease. These may happen due to fatigue that further results from work pressure or physical exertion. Arnica can successfully remedy such instances.
- Lachesis: Lachesis can be of help in cases where the patient fails to achieve an erection but feels sexual urges nonetheless. Many times, the patient can feel jerks within the penis while it is in its flaccid state.
Please suggest me for psoriasis treatment. Since last 5 months using star homeopathy treatment no improvement please help me.
I am 25 years old female. My partner have strong erection. But my vagina is very tight. From 2 years we are facing the issue and I am still virgin. Is there any surgery to over come this problem? We have used white petroleum jelly and xylocaine. But no use. My partner loosing interest on me. Please suggest me the solution.
Hi, I have digestion problem. If I take lunch, I don't feel hungry until dinner. Can you prescribe some food items which increase my hunger. My age is 60 and weight is 100 kg.
Urticaria or hives are red, raised lesions that occur anywhere on the body, usually around the trunk, hands and legs. They appear as small round rings or large patches that changes shape, may itch and be surrounded by a red flare. They can be acute or chronic, with acute almost always being an allergic reaction. It is often due to unknown causes, ranging from chronic irritation to parasitic infection to temperatures to water types.
Homeopathy treats diseases as a whole, and similarly, when treating urticaria tries to identify associated symptoms and thereby treat the cause also. After a detailed discussion about predisposition and associated symptoms, a customized remedy will be prescribed, which may include one of the following common homeopathic remedies.
- Apis Mell: The hives consist of isolated patches that are painful, tender, itch at night, feel like bee stings, become purple. There is burning pain, slight fever, and warmth of the surrounding skin. It is worsened by changing weather and exercise, causing severe itching and burning. The patient may already have asthma.
- Arsenic Album: The urticaria is caused by eating shellfish and causes burning and restlessness. The condition gets worse being at the seaside and by getting into sea water. Arsenic is also useful to treat urticarial symptoms during the recession of the lesions. The person also could be down emotionally with depression, despair, indifference and irritability. If the lesions are more severe, the restlessness is also severe. It is worse after midnight, from 1 to 2 a.m.
- Rhus toxicodendron: Prepared from the leaves and bark of the plant poison ivy, Rhus works on multiple body systems including skin, joints, eyes, extremities, and overall vitality. In addition to urticaria, it is also used in cellulitis, arthritis, fevers, etc. It is effective if the urticaria has a burning sensation, inflamed reddened rash that is worsened by cold and improved by warmth.
- Urtica urens: Made from a plant called stinging nettle, which itself has a tendency to produce urticaria, it is used when there is urticaria from bee stings or after eating shellfish. The lesions are red with severe burning and itching, recurring every year, could be associated with weather changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: The common salt sodium chloride is potentized, and its inner healing power activated. It is used for chronic urticaria, where the lesions develop after severe irritation.
- Dulcamara: The lesions develop followed a general prickly sensation setting in and at night when it is cold and damp. The hives are irregular white patches surrounded by a red area that itch badly. The hives are associated with violent cough, swelling of the lymph nodes, fever, restlessness, sleeplessness, decreased appetite, nausea, vomiting, bitter taste, and intense aching in pit of stomach.
The incidence of premature ejaculation (PE) in men is reported to be 30% and is on the rise. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. It is one of the most common male sexual problems.
It is considered that a man who can't 'last' for longer than five minutes would typically fit the definition of one suffering from 'premature ejaculation'.
Premature ejaculation can be a cause of embarrassment and can lead to frustration as sex may not lead to a pleasurable experience. Even partners of men who suffer from pe can be left feeling extremely dissatisfied. This can adversely affect relationships and have impacts on the affected person's self-esteem.
What causes premature ejaculation?
Ejaculation is controlled by the central nervous system. When a man is sexually aroused or stimulated, signals are carried from the spinal cord to the brain and from there sent to the reproductive organs to enable the release of semen through the penis. The exact cause of PE is still unknown. Many causes may attribute to PE from biological (low serotonin levels) to psychological factors and other related issues.
These are discussed further:
1. Biological causes: Serotonin is a natural substance made by the nerves. An increase in serotonin levels in the brain help men prolong the time taken to ejaculate and low levels of this substance can lead to PE.
2. Psychological factors: It is believed that following psychological factors can increase PE:
- Performance anxiety and unrealistic expectations
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship issues
It comes as a relief that PE need not be life-long and with some help it can be treated:
How is PE treated?
Quite often PE occurs with new partners and may decrease on its own over a period of time with absolutely no treatment. A urologist or sexologist may advice on certain techniques that you and your partner could try out to delay orgasm. A doctor may suggest use of numbing creams or gels if the skin of the penis is excessively sensitive. If the issue is a psychological one, therapy or counselling is advised which if followed can effectively reduce PE and help achieve a more satisfying sexual experience and subsequently improve relationships.