Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vijit K.CherianYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from a sensitive scalp for last 2 years. Some hair products suit on my scalp and some products itches my scalp with a kind of pain in my hair roots. Slowly slowly it changes in form of a scalp infection. Please consult me. Can I get rid of this disease?
I am suffering from dull skin my skin is getting dark day by day what should I do to get fairer skin.
My face will always black so if go outside it gets more blacker and blacker and the face looks like diller.
My son is an atopic. He has breathing problem, as well skin problem From last 15 day he is facing problem of skin infection. To whom we have to go: pediatrician or skin specialist I was told to us that by the age of 7, all these disease will be cured, but it is not happening.
I have pimples problems. Sometimes they appear and sometimes they vanish but a pimple mark leaving behind. From 6 years what should I do I use every type of medicine and medicines from a private skin doctor.
What precautions to be taken to dark circles on face please suggest me. & also for what should I do to glow skin?
My white skin has turned red and black with uneven complexion tone due to heat of the sun. Please help me get my previous complexion and how much it will take?
Sir I have some problems which is related to my skin, we want to make my face is white without any darkness or scar. please give me a any fairness cream which is best for my face or screening problem.
How can I remove pimples from face and make glower, and also how to remove dark tan from hand and back side?
I have Lot of pimples and scars on face .so tell me something about this how can I remove my scars permanently. What to eat or what not? I also left oily, junk food and drink water In a day about 4 ltr. .I have lot of problem the blood or wastage come out after 2-3 days when pimple comes .ooo.
I have a some black spots in face please say how I decrease that black spots please say some soap r ointment.
Most of the time I have badly cracked skin on my first fingers of both hands and I could not bend it, otherwise it cut down. It aggravates when I use hard soap. However I avoid hard soaps, but still it troubles me. I am a diabetic 47 year old. Kindly suggest someone ointment and guide.
Hi my name is chary my age is 20 from last 2 months in my darks spots is coming and below my eyes dark circles are coming can you suggest any treatment.
Sweet's syndrome is when you suffer from fever as well as painful skin lesions. These skin lesions usually appear on your head, arms and neck. The cause of Sweet's syndrome is still not known. However, it is known that certain medications, illnesses and infections are a possible trigger for Sweet's syndrome. Sweet's syndrome is such a condition that the symptoms usually go away in a few days but it may come back later on. To know exactly what causes Sweet's syndrome and what the symptoms of it are, read on.
Causes and Risk Factors:
As mentioned earlier, the exact cause of Sweet's syndrome is not known. However, there are certain factors which put you more at risk of getting it than others. Here they are:
- Gender: It has been proven that women are much more likely to get Sweet's syndrome than men.
- Age: The young and the elderly are at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome. However, if you are in between 30 and 60 years of age you are especially at risk.
- Illnesses: If you have an upper respiratory infection or inflammatory bowel disease then you are more likely to get Sweet's syndrome compared to others. Flu-like symptoms also put you more at a risk of getting Sweet's syndrome compared to others.
- Pregnancy: It has been seen that pregnancy increases your risk of getting Sweet's syndrome.
- Drugs: As mentioned earlier, certain antibiotics, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs as well as azathioprine are all linked to Sweet's syndrome.
- Small Red Bumps: As mentioned earlier, the main symptom of Sweet's syndrome is that you will develop small red bumps on your neck, arms or head. The size of the bumps tend to increase quickly and then they spread into painful clusters.
- Fever: A fever is also very symptomatic of Sweet's syndrome. The small red bumps usually appear abruptly after you get a fever.
- Upper Respiratory Infection: The small red bumps also appear abruptly after you have got an upper respiratory Infection.
It should be noted that Sweet's syndrome is often associated with cancer and has commonly been linked to leukemia. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.