Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VezhavendhanYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old and I am having continuous body ache for the past 2 days. And the urination is also not good. What should I do?
Mujhe peshab karne me thori awarodh utpan karta h. ultrasound karwaya usme urinary blader increase aya h. Please meri help kare.
I have pain in my anus with swelling and its comes once in year and I took antibiotic as it was advised by physician and he said me that its Anorectal Abcess. Its resolve by medicine but comes once in a year since last four year. So what should I do. Should I go for any investigation.
Sir, I have a kidney stone of 5 mm in renal pelvis. I get recurrent urinary tract injections but I feel pain & burning only in urethra & around bladder urethra junction. Why does it so happen?
When I start pee in morning I have to stop and push few times. Also after erection the stream becomes thin and distorted. But I don't fell frequently urinating or going so many times in night. Remaining all times its normal. I get my urine test it was normal.
Chronic urine infection commonly after colitus. Almost resistance to antibiotics. For time being it gets fine after few days then again aftr sexual activity occurs again. Please help 23 year female unmarried.
My wife got tested by our gynecologist for vaginal infection and after some medicines she told us dat my wife is ok now and there is no infection but still there is a very unpleasant odour coming from the vagina which I can feel at the time of oral sex. Some time its too much. What should we do now coz its hampering our sex life. It smells like unflushed urine in d commode. Please help.
I am suffering from minor urinary tract infection from last six months and i am using some antibiotics tablet from urinary surgeon but not cleared those problem please tell me what is the treatment for the above problem?
I am 46 years old. I am suffering from (at the time of toilet/Latrine my inside rectum pipe is come out) since last 2 years.
I am 22nd week pregnant, at my 19 th week TIFFA scan was done, reports told that prominent pelvicalyceal system in both foetal kidneys. What is the meaning of that? Is there any problem?
My friend has blood circulation Problem to internal parts and semen discharge through urine. Kindly suggest the remedies.
I am a girl of 18 years and since last week I am noticing a very thin thread like pinkish worm in my urine. Usually it is dead. please suggest me what I am suffering from and what is its treatment.
I am male 24. I have this problem that when I get the urge to pee I go to toilet but it takes like 10-15 mins to come out or sometimes it doesn't. It was not severe earlier but from past 2 days it is getting. What should I do. Just FYI, I daily drink a glass of water after I wake up. I drink half cup coffee twice in the office. What should I do?
I had surgery for stone blast in right ureter 4 months back. What I should do for not reformation of stones?
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.