Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. VezhavendhanYour feedback matters!
Hello. My husband suffering yellow toilet from last 15 days. Recently we given test urine. The results are total bilirubin is 1.2 mg/d, conjugated (direct bilirubin) is 0.2 mg/d, unconjugated (indirect bilirubin) 1.0 mg/d.wat is result of dis.
There are a few projections right at the outside of the anus and sometimes these are a little itchy as well. I am afraid that these can be hemorrhoids actually. Need a permanent solution for this thing.
Sir I have been suffering from stones in kidney for last 4 months, please suggest me a better treatment.
Hello, I am 31 years old male. Problem is that in the night I wake up for urine 3-4 times. Is it normal? My weight is 77 kg. In a whole day I drink 2.5-3 ltr. Of water. Please suggest me.
I was using pumice stone on arms to clean it but I got scratches on a area due to access use of stone and its given redness and a blac skin how to get rid of it fast in two days. Is there any tube for dat.
Dear sir , I am 62 years mail , suffering from frequent urine passing 3 times during night and also suffering from insomnia . Pl advise .
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Among all body parts that play a role in human well-being, kidneys play the most important role that defines wellness of the physical system. The proper functioning of the kidneys decides the entire welfare of human body. Hence, maintaining the health of the kidneys is very vital for the young as well as the old. But in today’s age, because of the rise in unhealthy lifestyle of people, chronic renal failure has been on an increasing spree, causing fatal concerns.
The Rising Graveness Of Kidney Disturbances-
Chronic kidney failure is universally considered a fatal disease that terminates the normal functioning of bladder movements, which flush body toxins and waste products in the form of urine. In such medical conditions, generally doctors prescribe dialysis, kidney transplantations and other such complicated and expensive treatments. Such procedures could also be a great threat of post surgery effects that could hamper the body system permanently. At the same time, these treatments are neither feasible nor suitable for all patients. Taking into consideration the varying medical conditions of people, such complicated treatments could cause health hazards, which could endanger their well being.
Homeopathic Remedies To Oust Kidney Malfunctions-
Often it is seen that kidney failures do not occur on a sudden basis or due to certain lifestyles. Family history and hereditary conditions also cause certain problems in the long run. In such cases, the conventional homeopathic remedies provide better healing results than the usual surgeries for the patients. Even diabetic patients are suggested to go the homeopathic way for renal malfunctions. It is also believed that early stages of kidney problems are best treated by homeopathic procedures, which prevent further damage to the kidneys. Even patients undergoing dialysis are prescribed the traditional homeopathic medications, which enable them to lead a healthy living.
Therefore, certain homeopathic medicines have played a powerful role in rectifying kidney problems. For instance, Aconite tackles loin aches and post scarlatinal nephritis. Apocynum regulates the flow of urine and rectifies the amount of outlet. Belladonna handles conditions like excruciating burning pains in the lumbar areas and kidney inflammation. Cuprum Arsenicum cures uraemic disturbances.
Thus, it is a proven fact that homeopathy has an answer to all medical conditions. Be it any part of the body, externally or internally, homeopathic medications always ensure a sure shot cure. It not only heals the body from the ailment but also revitalizes the entire body system and charges the body functioning with new and improved vigor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.