Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. VasundaraYour feedback matters!
Why Women who have gone through ectopic surgery get very difficult to conceive normally and severe menstrual flow during periods?
People who rarely fall ill and are able to undertake strenuous tasks are said to have a strong constitution. When talking in terms of health, constitution refers to a person’s physical and mental strength. The stronger your constitution, the healthier you are. Having a strong constitution also makes treatment more effective in case you do fall ill. Here are a few tips to help build a strong constitution.
- Eat a well-balanced diet: Missing out on important nutrients may not have immediate effects, but in the long run, will cause deficiencies and harm your constitution. Not following a healthy diet is also one of the most common reasons for reduced immunity. In a day you must eat 2-3 servings of fresh fruits and vegetables and at least one serving of carbs and proteins.
- Drink plenty of water: It isn’t enough to give your body all the nutrients it requires, you must also drink plenty of water so that your body can absorb these nutrients. Water plays an important role in every process of the body from the digestive system to the circulatory system. Water also helps eliminate wastes and toxins from your body.
- Avoid processed foods: Processed foods have very little nutritional value but have a high fat content. Jams, packaged juices, breads, cakes etc. are packed with additional sugar that lead to weight gain and other problems associated with it. Instead, snack on fruits and nuts and drink freshly squeezed juice.
- Exercise daily: Exercise not only helps you regulate your weight, it also helps tone and strengthen muscles. Exercise also makes a person more flexible and boosts the immune system. Ideally, exercise outdoors early in the morning for half an hour a day but if that isn’t possible, break up your workout into smaller sections. Simple ways of incorporating exercise in your daily life are to use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk short distances.
- Meditate: Your mental health is as important as your physical health. Stress has a huge impact on your health and daily meditation is an easy way to deal with everyday stresses. Set aside time at the beginning of each day to quietly meditate and ready your mind for the day’s tasks.
- Get adequate sleep: Your body uses the time you are asleep to rebuild muscles and repair tissues. A person should ideally have an uninterrupted sleep of 8 hours a day. Sleep deficiency can lower your immunity, cause irritability and mood swings etc. To ensure you get a good night’s sleep, create and follow a sleep routine of going to bed and waking up the same time every day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Related Tip: "Detoxifying With Homeopathy?"
Sir last four months before I got married, my wife get period after 40 days then second time she get period at after 70 days, during period she never get pain as well as less blood only came out, why like this happen, what reason? Now what can I do?
I am 31 years old and overweight. Height 155 cm and weight 80 kg. I am suffering from thyroid problem and taking medicines for it. I am now planning to conceive. What are probable health risks I can face related to pregnancy? can I practice yoga and light exercises during pregnancy? please reply Thanks.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
My wife got pregnant and she now completing 1.5 months. Today she saw slightly bleeding. What is the causes for it? Is it dangerous to pregnant? Please help.
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. Help me out.
आंखो के आस पास की त्वचा बेहद नरम और मुलायम होती है। जिस वजह से बहुत ही जल्दी यहां त्वचा ढीली होने लगती है। इस बात का इंसान को तब पता चलता है जब वह हंसता है और उसके आंखों के आस पास की त्वचा में झुर्रियां दिखने लगती है। और इंसान को लगता है कि वह बूढ़ा हो रहा है। लेकिन आयुर्वेद में आंखों के नीचे और आस पास की त्वचा को टाइट करने के अनोखे हेल्थ टिप्स मौजूद हैं। जिन्हें आप इस्तेमाल कर सकते हो।
आयुर्वेद में खीरे के प्रयोग के बारे में बताया गया है। यह त्वचा को टाइट करने का काम करता है। आप सुबह उठकर खीरे की मसाज चेहरे पर करें।
1 चम्मच एलोवेरा के रस को सुबह-शाम दो बार चेहरे पर, नहाने के बाद और सोने से पहले लगाएं। यह आपकी त्वचा को टाईट करेगा।
पके हुए केले को मसल लें और इसमें गुलाब जल डालें। इसे आंखों के आस पास लगाएं। और आधे घंटे के बाद गुनगुने पानी से चेहरे को धो लें
आलू के रस को आँखों के नीचे हलके हाथ से मसाज करने से काले घेरे दूर होते हैं।
एैसे बनाएं प्राकृतिक पेस्ट
1 चम्मच बेसन, 1 चम्मच शहद, 1 चम्मच दूध आधा चम्मच सरसों का तेल को मिलाकर पेस्ट बना लें और इस पेसट को लगाकर 15 मिनट के लिए छोड दें। बाद में इसे गुनगुने पानी से धो लें। सप्ताह में 2 बार इस उबटन का प्रयोग करें। यह आखों की नीचे और आस पास की त्वचा को टाइट करता है।
अन्य आयुवेर्दिक उपाय
आंखों के नीचे बादाम के तेल से मालिश करने से चेहरे से झुर्रियां कम हो जाती हैं। टमाटर को काटकर उसके टुकड़ों को मुंह पर मलते रहने से चेहरे से काले धब्बे निकल जाते हैं। चाय और कॉफी की जगह आप ग्रीन टी का इस्तेमाल करें। अंडे के प्रयोग से भी आंख के पास की जगह टाइट की जा सकती है अंडे में मौजूद सफेद भाग को चेहरे और गर्दन पर लगाएं। चेहरे की मसाज करें इससे चेहरे पर खून का प्रभाव तेज होता है। बेकिंग सोडा से स्क्रब भी किया जा सकता है।
क्या न करें
टेंशन की वजह से आंखों के आस-पास झुर्रियां भी बढ़ने लगती हैं और बाल तक झड़ने लगते हैं इसलिए बेवजह की टेंशन से बचें। अधिक देर तक टी वी और कंप्यूटर पर कार्य न करें।
I am 36 YO female. I have this weird problem of swelled foot. Which mostly occurred while I am on periods and that too in summer. Winters are fine for me. It's been 4-5 years now that I am facing this problem. The thyroid test came clear. Please help.
I am in a pregnancy treatment for 4 months. I have taken medicines like folic acid, evatone ,siphene, and conseval. previous month I hav done a hysteroscopy. Hysteroscopy findings are:- Uterus adherent to right pelvic wall. My right tubes and right ovary was not visualized. Left tubes and ovary visualized. Left tube appeared unhealthy endometrial spots seen in POD. Same electrofulgurated. Chromopertubation done. Slow fill and spill seen on left side. Irrigation done. Ports removed under vision. If it possible for me to get pregnant without higher treatments like ivf .what should I do next. please give me a suggestion.
Ovulation cycle and pregnancy go hand in hand. Simply put, if you cannot ovulate, you cannot become pregnant. Ovulation is the way that the body matures eggs and makes it possible to become pregnant. By calculating your ovulation cycle, you can figure out when you are most fertile, and plan accordingly.
In the year 2014 I had conceived but it was miscarriage subsequently abortion was done. The ultrasound report say that -blighted ovum and it was 2 mont few week. At present - My period date was 25th march 2016. I did pregnancy test on dated 1/4/2016 and result is positive. I want to know what step I should take to avoid alms as before. please suggest me and also suggest some precaution which may be undertake in the home.
I have occur boils in vagina again nd again. What the reason of it and what I have to do for this problem. reply rply me.
Hi I had a sex with my husband 4 days back and my vagina is paining and itching, also white discharge flowing, I am worried will you please suggest me proper treatment.
What is the correct method for blood test for pp n fasting what time one should eat dinner for fasting test next day? Two n half hours from the first bite or the last bite for pp? Pl clarify! and what should be the breakfast and dinner before going for blood sugar test?
1.Give up smoking
If you're a smoker, quit. It's the single best thing you can do for your heart health.
Smoking is one of the main causes of coronary heart disease. A year after giving up, your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.
You're more likely to stop smoking for good if you use NHS stop smoking services.
Getting – and staying – active can reduce your risk of developing heart disease. It can also be a great mood booster and stress buster.
Do moderate-intensity aerobic activity every week. One way to achieve this target is by doing 30 minutes of activity on five days a week. Fit it in where you can, such as by cycling to work.
3.Manage your weight
Being overweight can increase your risk of heart disease. Stick to a healthy, balanced diet low in fat and sugar, with plenty of fruit and vegetables, combined with regular physical activity.
Find out if you are a healthy weight with the BMI calculator. If you're overweight, try our 12-week weight loss plan.
4.Eat more fibre
Eat plenty of fibre to help lower your risk of heart disease – aim for at least 30g a day. Eat fibre from a variety of sources, such as wholemeal bread, bran, oats and wholegrain cereals, potatoes with their skins on, and plenty of fruit and veg.
Cut down on saturated fat
Eating too many foods that are high in saturated fat can raise the level of cholesterol in your blood. This increases your risk of heart disease. Choose leaner cuts of meat and lower-fat dairy products like 1% fat milk over full-fat (or whole) milk.
Read the facts about fat.
Get your 5 A DAY
Eat at least five portions of a variety of fruit and vegetables a day. They're a good source of fibre, vitamins and minerals. There are lots of tasty ways to get your 5 A DAY, like adding chopped fruit to cereal or including vegetables in your pasta sauces and curries. Get more 5 A DAY fruit and veg tips.
5.Cut down on salt
To maintain healthy blood pressure, avoid using salt at the table and try adding less to your cooking. Once you get used to the taste of food without added salt, you can cut it out completely.
Watch out for high salt levels in ready-made foods. Most of the salt we eat is already in the foods we buy. Check the food labels – a food is high in salt if it has more than 1.5g salt (or 0.6g sodium) per 100g. Adults should eat less than 6g of salt a day in total – that's about one teaspoon.
Eat fish at least twice a week, including a portion of oily fish. Fish such as mackerel, sardines, fresh tuna and salmon are a source of omega-3 fats, which can help protect against heart disease.
Pregnant or breastfeeding women shouldn't have more than two portions of oily fish a week.
7.Drink less alcohol
Don't forget alcohol contains calories. Regularly drinking more than the NHS recommends can have a noticeable impact on your waistline. Try to keep to the recommended daily alcohol limits to reduce the risk of serious problems with your health, including risks to your heart health.
8.Read the food label
When shopping, it's a good idea to look at the label on food and drink packaging to see how many calories and how much fat, salt and sugar the product contains. Understanding what is in food and how it fits in with the rest of your diet will help you make healthier choices.