Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Chest Pain
Treatment of Thyroid Disorders
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Diarrhoea
Treatment of Dengue
Treatment of Nausea
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment of Penis Pain
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Malaria
Treatment of Chickenpox
Treatment of Typhoid
Submit a review for Dr. Varun SridharYour feedback matters!
I wanna make my body strong how can I do that please tell me some things which I can use to maintain my body.
I am 18 years old I am suffering severe headache from 50days. My studies are decreasing. What can I do?
Can a rheumatoid arthritis patient work as a teacher because they no to walk and stand for long time.
Maine apne boyfriend ke sath sex kia sex ke 4 ghanta bad he maine I pill li. But I pill lene ke 58 hour bad muje thoda vomiting feel hua or kuch vomiting hui mere last period date 13 thi or 18 ko humne sex kia. I pill liye huye 7 din ho gaye but stil periods are not come. Please tell me what to do? And what is a right choice? And if I am get preg. I do not want this pregnancy? How can I take abortion pil or take a consult with doctor?
From the past few months Im feeling anxiety and I'm not able to concentrate on any thing. I'm feeling like committing suicide because of this nervousness, I feel depressed and I hate to communicate with anyone. Getting angry on silly things, I don't know the reason for my behaviour. Is this because of my pcod problem? Please give me some suggestions.
Had a hand job after massage and touched the breast of masseur, worried about hiv and other seeds.(no intercourse done)
I have been smoking cigarette for some 3-4 months and on an average 3 cigarette per day. Now after I smoke, I get a feeling as if m gonna puke BuT it wont happen n I feel very bad in chest. Are my lungs too spoiled. I what should I do? How can I quite smoking?
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.