Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. VaratharajanYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor how r you? My name is kanu age 57 years my right legs heel pain for last 2 months give me solution please.
Every time I got injured while playing. For simple ones also my hands, ankle are broken. What should I do to strengthen my bones?
I have pain in my left side leg and also left side arm from last one week due to doing some weight excise s at gym now what I have to do?
I am 33 years old from vizag andhra pradesh suffering with behcets syndrome since past 15 years Mouth & gentel ulcers,eye blur & reddish joint pains at knee & shoulder pains nodes on thighs swelling of legs ect. Now I am going to marry soon please suggest the recommendations. Present using homeopath treatment since 6 year it's not controlled yet. Please confirm is there is any complete treatment for curing.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 24 years old and I am suffering from pain in my left leg from last one month. What should I do.
I have a red eye from 10 days and my chest aching from 10 days and my left hand aching from 2 days please Help me.
Hello sir, I am 26years old male. I have pain last 5 months in my hand if do I hard work. 5 months ago right hand injured. please tell solution.
Hello doctor, she is having chikungunya pain from 2 months and there is no improvement. And pain is too much she can not even go washroom herself due to joint pain. Please recommend some medicines.
If you are suffering from neuromuscular disorders and require an effective, natural cure, you should opt for Ayurveda. Neuromuscular disorders are conditions in which certain areas of your central nervous system may get affected. It leads to the dysfunction and degeneration of your musculature, and also disables the functioning of certain organs at times. According to the Ayurvedic principles, most neuromuscular disorders occur because of beeja dosha, deranged vata and due to certain defects or impairments of your mamsagni or muscle enzymes.
Ayurvedic treatment for neuromuscular disorders
There are several modes of treatment and management for neuromuscular disorders based on Ayurvedic principles.
- Panchakarna therapy, several yoga techniques, and specially developed molecules or mamsagni rasayan are commonly used for treating such disorders. These help people in maintaining muscle strength and functioning.
- Strict Ayurvedic dietary modifications are also required to be undertaken by people with metabolic disorders and those suffering from neuromuscular diseases.
- Several Ayurvedic herbs are used for treating neuromuscular disorders. These herbs should become a part of your regular diet.
- Ayurvedic treatment helps in slowing down or stopping the progression of muscle degeneration, which is likely in case of neuromuscular disorders.
- It is ideal to apply a combined Ayurvedic strategy for treating neuromuscular disorders, which includes mamsagni rasayana, yoga, pizhichil, anuvasana vasti and Til Mash Pinda. These are undertaken for long-term management.
- This is an Ayurvedic formula or preparation that was developed as a remedy for neuromuscular disorders. The medicine should be taken before meals with honey.
- It contains several active and highly beneficial ingredients such as triphala, gurvel, marich, kuchla, gold bhasma, and guggul.
- It helps in the regulation of muscle metabolism and is ideal for the management of neuromuscular disorders and muscular dystrophies.
- The mixture is very effective in correcting membrane defects and regulating fat metabolism.
- Among the various ingredients, kuchla helps in boosting the neuromuscular tone, gold bhasma prevents muscle degeneration, and gurvel helps with immunity modulation.
- The combined effect of all the ingredients helps in balancing your neuromuscular vata, pitta, and kapha.
- You will observe results coming in the form of weight loss, decrease in your difficulty to walk, decrease in your blood CPK levels, and an increase in your neuromuscular tone. Your muscle power enhances and you get an improved weight ratio by taking this Ayurvedic solution.
You should consult an Ayurvedic physician, if you seek Ayurvedic treatment for overcoming neuromuscular disorders. An experienced doctor would be able to prescribe you the best solutions based on your condition, symptoms, and severity.