Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Occupational Therapists in India. You will find Occupational Therapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Occupational Therapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Speech Therapy Treatment
Sensory Integration Therapy
Occupational Therapy Treatment
Control Program Occupational Health - Pcmso
Minor Ot Service Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. VaitheeshwaranYour feedback matters!
I am 29 years old and I am having pain in both my shoulders. This started a couple of years ago while I was playing cricket and threw the ball. I thought it would be a muscular pain and would go away but now when I started playing cricket the pain is back and I am not able to even bowl.
I have tell the about body and arm pain and this problem increasing day by day but not relief .I have taken medicine please tell me solution of solve this problem.
I am 28 years old man. My weight is 82. please help me for losing my weight and my feet also gives very pain and when i am walk 1 km my heartbeat beating very fast. please tell me solution.
I am suffering from leg pain since many days. I can not able to walk at all like before and all people are laughing at me. So please give a solution to my problem.
I am digging from pain since last night in my right hand and it is so hard for me and I can not bear it so tell me what should I do doctor.
4 years back my right knee got injured, my knee's ligament got cracked while played football. So, still sometimes it's disconnects upper bone and lower bone, of my right leg in up & down roads, when its disconnects its pains a lot. Then I have to bring to the normal position. Then I feel no pain. How to recover soon my cracked ligaments.
Hello doctor, I'm having extreme pain above waist and below shoulder with irritation for a couple of weeks. And also my left shoulder is painful. I cannot able to sit for long time. Could you me please give me suggestion? Thank you.
One year ago I was playing kabadi meanwhile I fell down on my arm which affected my upper arm joint near shoulder now I am unable to throw cricket ball also my shoulder displaced one day. I concerned to doctors they said take rest but still it's same. What should I do now.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.