Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.PurushothamanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir im suffering from very badly heat from my palms and palms are cracking that I can't find a proper solution please help me out from this thank you.
I am 22 years old. In my area starts a winter effect, so now from some few days my skin goes very dry. What can I do for it? please help me I am suffering from very badly skin problem.
I have black spot s as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello doctor. Im 34 years Day by day I'm loosing lot of hair. Tons of tons hair. I had nice shiny hair. And I have lots and lots of dandruff if I shake my head it's just falling down. It's all dry up too if I scratch it's all come out in my nails. I trying to use many shampoo sum time it goes and comes back. I used scalp dandruff shampoo. Head and shoulders. But no use. Due to that I'm loosing to many hair. And also lot of gray hair. I just wanted a better shampoo for my dandruff and for my hair growth. Pl help me.
Hii Sir/mam, I'm suffering from wart in my face. Right now I have 6-7. And its become too difficult to save. I had take some homeopathy remedies like- Thooja ointment and oral solution.
I have pimples, acnes and dark spots on my face. And tan too. So what should I do? To get fairer, clean and pimple free skin.
I am 26 years female, as per doctor advise I am using biluma cream n screene sunscreen from past 2 months bt I dnt see any change for clear n skin brightening I have oily n pore skin. Request you to suggest me safe n good skin lightening night cream for long term with no side effects.
How to resolve hair fall, I feel root is not healthy while oiling to my head usually it losses around 80-100 hair count. Kindly suggest what to make stop?
Im very sad because my face is not clean im a young boy im very tired pimples and blackheads please help mee. I use many face wash and medicines and im now use pantjali aloe vera gel. Please tell me how to my face clean pimples and blackheads. I wish my face clean glowing skin.
I am college student of age 21. Since the age of 10 due to carelessness towards the skin .my skin tone of the body parts which are directly in the contact of sun rays become darker. At least the skin tone is differ by 3 tone from original skin tone. I have already tried many homemade remedies and also some allopathic tubes to remove scars suggested by local doctor. But it was not useful at all. So please show me any non surgical treatment to get rid of it. Hope your advice be helpful to me.
Aging is not just a matter of your skin care regimen and the products that you use. If you are using path breaking products and ignoring your diet and exercise routine, then you are setting yourself up for premature aging, despite the best and most expensive treatments. A poor diet on a constant basis over a period of many months and years can cause irreparable damage to the delicate skin of your face as well as the other parts of your body. (Know more about acne problem)
So find out about the six kinds of food that may be aging you.
- Sugar: This may not come as such a surprise. The next time you decide to reach out for a fistful of candy or chocolates, think about the effect it may have on your skin and its elasticity. A sugar overdose can start a process that doctors’ term as glycation. This usually happens when you end up ingesting more sugar than the cells of your body can handle, process or even accommodate. In this process, there is a production of advanced glycation end products which can damage the collagen of your skin. Collagen is the element which renders youth and elasticity to your skin. (Learn more about diabetes problem)
- Alcohol: The dehydrating effect of alcohol is well known to everyone. The body takes a long time to break down alcohol, which means that the effect lasts longer. So if you have been persistently ingesting large amounts of alcohol on an almost daily basis, then you will need to think of the effect that all the dehydration is having on your skin which can give rise to premature wrinkles and lines.
- Charred Meat: If you are a fan of smoked steak and meat dishes, then you will need to read this point. The inflamed hydrocarbons breaks down the precious collagen present in the skin even as it makes your face and skin look puffy due to the effect of inflammation. Also, this may contaminate your next meal, so remember to clean up the grill properly.
- Salt: Excessive consumption of salt can lead to many problems for the body and the skin as well. It causes the body to retain excess water which can give you a bloated look. You can use a caffeine based moisturiser for a quick release of excess fluids in such cases.
- Processed Food: Packaged and processed food that has been frozen with preservatives and excess salt for a long time can harm your skin by stripping away the mineral and nutrient reserve that is usually replenished with right eating.
- Spicy Food: The skin reacts to constant ingestion of spicy food as this dilates the blood vessels and leaves the skin looking blotchy.