Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
My girlfriend suffering from Herpes. But we never do sex each other. We never intimate. Is it means she is in sexual relation with other person.
I am a male 58yrs old for last 3-4 months gets loose motion after lunch or evening snacks. Taken a course of Brake and Prodiac. Pls advice.
Am a housewife. What is the reason for Continues frontal head ache from 3 days. Suggest me the solution. Please.
Hello sir! I am suffering from stomach pain and not coming motion since last night and stomach pain is sometimes alot with pain so can you suggest wat to do now?
If you are a diabetic one of the major challenges you face is to keep your sugar levels under control all the time. The temptation to indulge in food versus the consequences of a raised blood sugar is a dilemma you face everyday. So what is the way to deal with this situation.
It is important that you don't starve and have food enough to keep you going through the day whether you are working or not. Thus it is important to understand the food you are eating. Lets say that food can be of 2 types. Even food that will not raise your sugars too much and odd foods that will raise your blood sugar easily and quickly.
Examples of even food s are vegetables, fruits which are not too sweet and moderate quantities of rice and pulses. Examples of odd foods are sweets, sweet sugary drinks, sugar heavy products, excessive quantities of cereals and pulses etc.
So the easy way to balance your diet is to use even foods for hunger and odd foods to be avoided as much as possible.
Of course the effects of exercise and regular medications should not be ignored in managing diabetes.
Hi my girlfriend got recently yellow jaundice. We both want to mate each other any problems will there or not sir.
My memorizing power is going down and I'm continuously losing my hearing power as doctors are saying that by inner ear bone getting harder. What should I do to get confirm remedy.
My question is while doing sex I get nervous and it's become loose while performing. Give me some advice.
I usually have sprouts and fruits for dinner and that is as early as 7 in the evening. I have Roti dal and curry for lunch and cereals for breakfast. Do you think I should pop a multivitamin daily to make up for any vitamin deficiency if any. I have developed a mouth ucler leading me to believe maybe my present diet does not have sufficient vitamin. Please advice. If yes, which multivitamin?
If sunburn is taking the mickey out of your fun time in the sun or your summer vacation, then you may want to read this article or pin it up where you can see it every day. Sunburn is something that does not show up immediately. It can happen when you have been in the sun for too long a time, and without the protection of proper clothing, hats, glares and sunscreen lotions.
So what can you do when you feel that first sting of sunburn? Here's our list!
- Swift Action: You will need to act fast towards cooling down the onset of a sunburn. Taking a quick dip in a pool or a lake if you are near one can help in soothing the area so that the sunburn is not too bad. Also, you can then cover yourself up and step indoors immediately, where you will be properly shaded from the sun. You can continue with the cool treatment by using a cold or ice compress to press around the area that is burning or has been most affected. Remember to stay away from the exact spot as it may lead to inflammation.
- Avoid Drying: Do not let the area become too dry. Take frequent showers but stay away from harsh soaps as they may make the area dry which leads to chapping and pain.
- Breathe: Allow the skin to breathe. Do not obstruct the area with too many items of clothing and wear cotton fabric or other light weight clothing that will protect the area and let the skin breathe. Stay away from tight clothes as this may lead to chafing of the skin and the sunburns.
- Moisturise: One good way of getting rid of sunburns quickly is to moisturise as soon as you have had a bath or a shower. This will help in locking in moisture which is not really possible when you moisturise the surface later. Use a gentle lotion or cream based moisturiser and stay away from products that contain petroleum gel as this may irritate the skin further and clog the area instead of getting absorbed into the skin.
- Inflammation: Tackle inflammation by taking corticosteroids or other anti inflammatory drugs. These should be prescribed by a doctor. Aloe Vera can also be used to soothe the inflammation.
- Hydrate: Drink plenty of fluids for fast regeneration of the skin cells and so that the burns do not draw the fluid from the surface if the skin.
Take all the necessary precautions before you step out for some fun in the sun with proper sunscreen and protective clothing as well!