Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.NambiYour feedback matters!
I am 60 years old male. I find it very difficult to sleep. Whole night I try to get sleep closing my eyes, but sleep does not come. When I try to get sleep closing my eyes, if there is a small sound like mobile ringing or other, I get suddenly shocked, as if I will collapse. What may be reason/solution for this?
I have internal third grade haemorrhoids since last 6 years and have controlled the same with strict diets and lifestyle modification. However, I am used to Ayurvedic Choornas and laxatives now and can't regulate bowel movements without them. I need a permanent cure. I am a strict vegetarian and do not have any specific food allergies. The occurrence of haemorrhoids was due to excessive antibiotics after My tonsillitis surgery and they are prevalent ever since. Please advice if a surgery is conducive.
While having sex I ejaculate within a minute. No any other health problems only little bit acidity. No drinking and smoking. How to cure it. Please help me.
I'm masturbating lot of times and I'm unable to stop it can I have any side effects due to this and any health problem due to masturbation please say me how to stop it.
My son has Ewing sarcoma on his left tibia,Dr will operate and remove the bone by ecrt method,now he is alright, can it will come again ?
I am taking medicine for Epilepsy for almost 18 Years. Fitz occur once in 8-12 months subject to my lapse of medicine. I am 24 Years aged now. Doctors say as per EEG that there is very minor problem. I want to know is there any way out that i do not have to take medicine further. Is there any permanent cure of Epilepsy ??
I have Lactose intolerance problem. Milk and wheat do not suit on me. What should I do now? What type of food should I eat?
Hello, I'm 25 years old. Last two days I have very headache and pain in stomach. I don't know what's the problem. Please let me know the reason.
Hello Doctor, please suggest me on the below mentioned question. I had a sex with my husband unprotected. We don't want baby right now. Can I take any tablet for stopping my pregnancy? Is it ok ipill? My period date was already over. I am giving breast feeding to my six months baby.
Epilepsy is a disease that affects the brain's nerve cells and triggers the release of abnormal electrical signals. This can cause temporary malfunctioning of the other brain cells and result in sudden loss of consciousness. Epilepsy can affect both children and adults.
Epilepsy can be treated in a number of ways. One of the most preferred forms of treatment is homeopathy. Homeopathy addresses both the physical symptoms of the disease and the underlying factors triggering it. Another big advantage of homeopathic treatment is that it has negligible side effects.
A few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat epilepsy are:
- Cicuta: Cicuta is very effective when used to treat cases of epilepsy where convulsions are marked by violent, body distortions. This can include the horrific backward bending of the spine (learn about the exercises for spine). These convulsions also make the person's face turn blue and trigger a locked jaw. This can also be used to effectively treat epilepsy cases triggered by head injuries and worms.
- Artemisia Vulgaris: This is used to often treat cases of Petit Mal Epilepsy which are characterized by staring into space, leaning forwards or backwards and stopping a sentence abruptly. It also addresses fear that triggers epileptic attacks.
- Stramonium: Convulsions triggered by exposure to bright lights or shiny objects can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. In such cases, the patient may not lose consciousness but experiences jerks in the muscles of the upper body.
- Cuprum Met: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat seizures that are preceded by experiencing an aura in the knees (know more about the Causes and Symptoms of Knee Pain). Other symptoms that characterize this sort of an epileptic attack are spasms that begin in the fingers and toes and gradually spread to the rest of the body and jerking of muscles. This can also be used to treat convulsions that accompany menstruation and follow the delivery of a baby.
- Bufo Rana: Not all epileptic attacks occur you are awake. Attacks that occur in your sleep can be treated with bufo rana. Such epileptic attacks are accompanied by experiencing an aura in the genital regions. This is especially helpful for women who experience seizures during menstruation.
- Hyoscyamus: Some epileptic fits are followed by a deep sleep. This type of epileptic attacks can be treated with Hyoscyamus. Other symptoms addresses by this homeopathic medicine are fidgeting with bed clothes, fidgeting with fingers and muscular twitching.
These homeopathic remedies can be taken on their own or in combination with other medicines.