Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.BalajiYour feedback matters!
Sir my husband is diabetic patient. Kindly suggest some diet for him to keep him healthy. I will thankful for your suggestions.
I am diabetic, thyroid and BP. I am taking insulin and other medicines for three of medical issues I have severe chronic constipation I am on diet bcos my wt is 160 kgs I loose 7 kgs in month. Whenever I take cremaffin plus I relax could you please tell me what medicines I will take that to avoid constipation and or can I continue with this cremaffin plus. Pls help pls help please help. Thanks.
I am suffering from head yeak I consult a doctor she Chen bp and sugar she said its normal and I am taking medicine for gastric problem also can I consult a neurologist what is the problem.
Why it is feel. Like I am dieing but the doctor do worry stop worrying. But that's not the cause .the is I am feeling like I am go to die. But all my blood work are normal. CBC blood test/ kidney function test/ liver function test/thyroid function test. HDL and LDL test. Sugar test urine test. Crp blood test. CKMB test D-dimer. Chest xray / ECG /echo cardiogram / ct scan on the brain and sinus. All my test is normal no finding's. But I like I am going to die. But I have a gum abscess but I am treating it with antibiotics 625 mg. But the antibiotics will not make you feel sick yes or no. Or my doctors miss something in my test?
I am a diabetic for the last 15 years - type II. But of late my sugar lever increased during the past fortnight. How to reduce the same without insulin.
Sir/madam how a diabetic patient can improve her weight, and what kind of food should be taken by her.
If anyone having diabetes and physically active bsl fasting and pp and hba1c is within limits then would he/she stop oral hypoglycemic drugs and continue with only exercise and diet.
I had paralysed stroke 12 june 2015 still now my right side is not became normal. And I have dibtise above 300. And also have blood pressure but it is normal.
Hi, I have PCOD and thyroid level is 5.55 (TSH, and my endometrium is thickened 12 mm, I am taking APCOD as suggested by gynecologist, Please suggest me.
Why the stomach pains more during periods. ND also I personally feel that I require more sweet drinks as I feel to have loss of sugar level,is that so? AND also the body pains a lot.. Can u suggest something for this?
My father is suffering with sugar for last 6 years. He suffer also muscle pain. His energy level is also low. So tell me how to cure his muscle pain? Can you suggest what should be done?
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel. It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.