Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V.BalajiYour feedback matters!
My TSH level level was 8.9 in last nov, kindly suggest a some food medicine. But I do not want to continue medicine for life time. Awaiting your kind response.
I am loosing my hair slowly & having diabetics since last 2 yrs.(140/160) in empty stomach. Pl. Suggest.
Joint pain problems in knees, back pain, am suffering from diabetes from last three months, also from hypertension.what to do
I am suffered in diabetes last 8 years now I am taking insulin human mixtard both in morning and night I want to convert this to medicine any suggestion please.
I am 35 years old my left feet is painful when I am walking for I have went to doctor he suggested for blood test the result is diabetes 249 after food. What dite should I take?
Hello doctor! My brother is Diabetic patient, He loss is weight day by day, Because of this he mentally disturbed, Could not eat properly, Kindly give advice and how to gain body weight for diabetic type 2 Thanks in advance Regards.
With sugar patient whether the organs will be affected all in a sudden or any symptom for kidney to affect.
She is 61 year old and has type two diabetes. She wishes to know the foods she should avoid eating to maintain her blood sugar levels. Also if curd or milk is ok for consumption. Thanks.
hello doctor on 18 Aug I check my sugar test which is 141 after eating .I want to know after how many month I need to check again.
What is good daily routine for Sugar patient? Daily routine just like taking food, walking n which food prefer or not.
I am pure vegetarian and also deficiency of Vitamin B12. Please advise if I can take B complex capsules. As I am suffering from thyroid, cannot take soya much.
Sir very good morning sir please tell me my mom have sugar so please tell me what do it eating so please tell me sir.
I am Diabetic for the past 8 year, and aged 49 yrs. I am getting bad breath in my mouth pl.Explain how to solve the problem.
Not everyone can conceive a baby easily. The inability to conceive a baby despite having intercourse during the fertile window in a woman’s menstrual cycle for over a year is termed as infertility. Infertility does not affect only the physical health of a woman, but also her mental and emotional well-being as well as the couple’s social health.
In some cases, infertility can be treated with Ayurveda. According to Ayurveda, a couple needs to be both physically and mentally strong and healthy. Ayurveda believes that a lack of nutrition in the shukra dhatu or the person’s reproductive tissue is the cause of infertility. This can be triggered by indigestion, anxiety, depression, insomnia and the presence of toxins in the body. Some of the ways Ayurveda can be used to treat infertility are as follows:
- Eat cool foods: Spicy food can affect the quality of shukra dhatu and lower the quality and quantity of both sperm and ovum. This is because shukra dhatu requires a cool environment to promote fertility. Hence, eat food that is easy to digest and which has a cooling effect on the body. Men can benefit from foods like asparagus, dates and almonds, while foods like quinoa and pineapples can help a woman conceive easily.
- Shirodhara therapy: Shirodhara involves the movement of liquid over the forehead in a rhythmic manner at specific points. This stimulates the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands and aids in the secretion of hormones including follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). When it comes to women, FSH stimulates the ovarian follicles into releasing an egg without which it would be impossible to conceive a child.
- Fight stress: One of the effects of stress is reduced libido. Prolonged exposure to stress is often a major factor that contributes to infertility. When it comes to women, stress makes a woman ovulate less regularly. In men, stress can affect the sperm production and affect testosterone levels. To fight stress, try deep breathing exercises like alom vilom or keep a little time aside each morning for a walk or light exercise.
- Lodhra: This herb is very beneficial in treating women with infertility. It stimulates FSH and luteinising hormones (LH) and lowers the risk of a miscarriage. It also increases chances of conception. Lodhra should be taken twice a day along with honey and milk.
- Lifestyle changes: Ayurveda is not only about herbal medicines but also following the right lifestyle. Bad habits like smoking, drug usage and alcohol not only affect a person’s overall health but also interfere with fertility. Hence, when trying to conceive a child, quit these bad habits and try following a healthier lifestyle that involves following a routine, eating right and exercising regularly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.