Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. V AnanthYour feedback matters!
If you are looking for a perfect natural remedy for migraine headaches, you should opt for a homeopathic treatment. Migraine is a form of headache, which is featured by headache on one side of your head. In some cases, the migraine pain is felt all over the head instead of just one side. The nature of this pain is throbbing, and is commonly caused from intense stress. Homeopathy is used widely for the treatment of migraine headaches, and is considered to be quite effective. Here is a list of the best homeopathic medicines which are used for the treatment of migraine headaches:
- Belladonna: This homeopathic medicine is ideal for the treatment of migraine, in which throbbing headache is the primary feature. The patient experiences a sense of fullness in his head. The headache worsens with exposure to sunlight. This remedy is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur because of catching cold or from exposure to cold, damp air.
- Nux Vomica: Nux Vomica is used for the treatment of migraine headaches, which occur because of gastric issues. Migraines developing from indigestion, piles, and constipation are cured using this homeopathic medicine. It is an effective remedy and provides quick relief in cases when the headache worsens after eating rich food or drinking alcohol.
- Spigelia: This homeopathic remedy is primarily used for treating migraine headaches, which are present on the left side of the head. It is known as left-sided migraine. The headaches are experienced over the head’s left temporal area, the forehead, and eyes. The sensation of a tight band tied around the head is felt or experienced.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is an effective homeopathic medicine, which is used for the treatment of migraine headaches felt on the right side of the head. The pain and throbbing are experienced on the right side, starting from the back of the head and settling over the right eye. This medicine is also used for treating migraine headaches that occur in the morning and worsen during the day. It is good for migraine in women after menopause.
- Glonoinum: This effective homeopathic medicine is used for curing migraine headaches, which occur from excessive congestion in the head. The patient feels that his head has become bigger and will burst. He feels heat around his head, along with protruding eyeballs. This medicine is commonly used for treating migraine headaches, which occur from exposure to the sun for a long time.
If you are experiencing migraine headaches, you should fix an appointment with a homeopathic practitioner. He will observe and diagnose your headache, and prescribe you the best homeopathic remedies for your condition.
I' am 22 male. I have a calf muscles problem. I dnt knw how to describe properly I cant say its pain but a feeling of uncomfortable and numbnss I guess. Well I usually dont feel it when I am walking but it starts the uncomfortable feeling when ever I lay or try to take rest. And not only that it get worse after sleep. So what could be the reason I went to doctor and asked about it but he didnt took it seriously. He told me that the reason could probably because I dont do exercise. Yes I usually sleep all the time. Thank you
Dear Doctor, Since last one week frequently my right hand and small and ring fingers are also getting numbed slightly but not completely and I am feeling that for long time. One more thing is this happens to me after the very next day of night shift I usually attend at office (but I sleep at least 4 hrs though). And 'm really getting afraid so much. Is it any kind of serious? please help me out by suggesting something to cure it.
I suffer from Migraine since long. Not taken any medicine yet. Am Male, 59 years, occasional smoker and drinks beer/wine once in a while.
My grandmother have a burning sensation in nervous mainly at hands side can you say the reason and why it happened for this we should take any special diet.
Hello, Just have a small query. When I sit in cross leg position, after sometime my legs get numb from hip to toe. Any specific reason? I have vitamin d3 and b12 deficiency and for that I am taking weekly shots from 1 month. What's the exact cause and possible advise? Thanks so much.
In my left hand numbness started after my crt implantation. I consult nuero & concern cardiac, but no result.
My wife is 52 years old having epilepsy and taking EPILAN tablets since 30 years and now the EPLILAN is banned no more available in the market. Hence could you suggest substitute of epilan tablet. Thank you.
I find my hands shivering very frequently. I don't why it happens but it has been happening a lot recently. please help.
I have pain starting from below the neck and radiating in my right arm till the fingers. My thumb has numbness. My right hand seems weak and i'm having difficulty pulling, pushing and holding things tightly. I have already seen an ortho and got the x-ray done. He said, the spine in the neck is straight and that could be muscle spasm and rest all looks good. The pain has come down, but I still have numbness in the thumb and my right hand feels weak. Its been about 3 weeks now. Please help.
Migraine is a symptom of stress i. E. Physical and mental. Most of the doctors don't know how to deal with stress. So they advise only rest, or tranquillizers. But these are again temporary measures. What is required is exploration of the patient's history, find out stressors i. E. The causes of stress, provide short term and long term remedial measures to deal with stress, monitor the stress level, modify the treatment from time to time and finally educate the patient how to live a stress free life. When this is done, most of the patients get a permanent cure from migraine. Since most doctors have no time for this, the new branch of medicine i. E. Holistic medicine and lifestyle therapy takes care of such patients. Holistic branch also involves herbal treatment which is a better solution than a chemical one.
Migraine patients also have to understand that there is no simple cure. But if they follow the advise and adjust their lives with new therapeutic advise, surely there is a new hope in their lives. Only you must find a good holistic and lifestyle consultant around.