Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. U. Sridhara Rau'SYour feedback matters!
I have alopecia areata from last 10 days. I do not know exactly is it really or not. Now its not so big. So what should I do pls suggest me any medicine.
I am suffering from filariasis to my left leg for about 15 years. Sometimes the swelling almost disappears when I take rest and when I am at work it increases. During nights both my legs become so painful. How can I get rid of this problem? kindly advise what medication should I undergo? I am 55 years old.
My job routine is very hectic I get only 5 hours to sleep a day and this has been continuing since 2 year's because of which I have got dark circles under my eyes . Can anyone suggest me a good medicine that I can apply on dark circles under my eyes and get rid of them permanently?
I am 21 years old. Nowadays, acnes are coming too much frequently on my face. Why is this happening? What should I do to get rid of it?
I want to glow n beautiful glamorous skin, but my skin is damage and pore ,oily bit of dark. Please suggestion me what I do. Lotion, cream, tablet etc.
I am 31 Year old male my black hair is turning grey/White for sometimes previously I used to have cynsis as a major problem earlier I do still have but at a minority level I also smoke occasionally but not a chain smoker I also take lot of stress because of my profession but now I want to change my outlook towards life and need your help if you can suggest what healthy diet or any remedy so that I can control this to happen more frequently. Thanks,
My hair are very rough and dull with no volume n also have hairfall continuously. What should I do for it?
I am having dandruff on my hair. Tried many homely medicine and shampoos but its not working. please tell a remedy for this problem.
I got some rash on my leg this is itchy give me some prescription to cure it, it is an urgency I need some tips for it please give me some rash free tips.
Hi sir I am 28 yr male have dense hairs on my arms and genitals I want to remove it permanently please suitable easy and cheapest way to remove hairs. Thanks.
Lybrate | Dr. Goutam Baral speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
My nose is very big I want to l want to look attractive please you have any solution for thet please reply to me. Bczz I want a small nose suit on my face. I will be very thankful to you.
I am 26 year old. I have acne and pimples in my face. I have spent lot of money and get relived tat moment. But, again I get. Am suffering from age of 18. Please give me solution. Am losing my confidence.
I have a thyroid problem and there is a heavy hair loss. I am using thyrorich 50mcg, had thyroid problem from past 6 months. Give me solution for hair loss.
I have oily skin and having some darkspots an also. So how I care about my skin from morning to night in summer please advice me Dr. please help.
Loss of hair from the scalp, one of the most common problems plaguing the world today, can be caused by a variety of factors such as genetics, disorders and environmental factors.
Hair loss can be classified as:
- Alopecia aorta: This is an autoimmune disorder where the immune cells of the body destroy the hair. Hair loss tends to occur in patches.
- Telogen effluvium: This is a disorder of the hair growth cycle where the telogen phase (where the hair falls out) becomes dominant.
- Androgenic alopecia: This type of disorder is caused by hormonal and genetic factors resulting in a receding hairline.
The various homeopathic treatments for hair loss are:
- Lycopodium: This treatment is prescribed for people who suffer from premature balding. It is also recommended for pregnant women if they suffer from hair loss.
- Natrummuriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
- Silica: Silica is used to treat a number of diseases in homeopathy. Besides being an effective remedy for hair loss, it also treats symptoms of vitiligo, nail problems and eczema.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Kaliumcarbonicum: This treatment is used for brittle and thinning of hair, as it enhances hair growth. It is usually recommended for people with various forms of alopecia.
- Sulfur: Sulfur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.