Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Trevor NairYour feedback matters!
A cracking sound is coming from my joints specially from left shoulder what could be the probable reason.
I have intermittent pain in my right elbow. I usually experience pain after a jerking motion of hands like throwing a ball or stress in my elbows like hand wrestling or normally when I fold my elbows for too long while sleeping or something. Normal gels like omnigel or volini don't seem to be very effective. I didn't take any painkillers. Please advise.
Need opinion on back pain called Disc bulge - Lumber Spine. L4-L5 level .what is the treatment for such disease .age 30. What need to be done recover from it. Doctor scanned report says. Mild diffuse disc bulge noted at L4-L5 & L5-S1 levels causing attenuation of ventral thecal sac and inferior aspect of bilateral neural foramina narrowing. No obvious nerve root compression is seen. Rest of the intervertebral disc does not show significant disc bulge / herniation. Lower thoracic spinal cord (from D9 vertebral. Level downwards) and the conus medullaris appear normal. Pre and paravertebral soft tissues appear normal. Sacroiliac joints included in the study region show no definite abnormality. Request expertise opinion what to do and how to recover ,treatment and how much time it take to free from pain.
Hiii. I am 20 years old. 2 peoples collapse on my left leg and there is small injury in my ligament. After certain treatment and exercise its fine. But now it is paining certainly. What should I do?
The knee joint is a very complicated joint in the body as it helps in a number of movements. Knee pain may result from sudden injuries, osteoarthritis or due to overuse and over exertion on the knees.
The various causes of knee pain are:
- Injury to the knee joint
- Being overweight puts stress on the knee, resulting in knee pain
- Infections in the knee joint result in knee pain
- Movements such as heavy squats may cause the knee joint to be sprained
Homeopathy is a holistic method of treatment that focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than just the symptoms. There are many homeopathic remedies that are used for the treatment of knee pain:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is used to treat knee pain that results from repetitive motion of the knee joint.
- Bryonia Alba: This is used in treating knee pain that gets worse when the knee joint is moved. Also, it is advised to rest after using this remedy.
- Ledum Pal: This is an excellent treatment for knee pain that is caused by rheumatism and gout. The symptoms tend to worsen under cold conditions.
- Guaiacum: If the knee pain is caused by abscess in the knee joint, then guaiacum is used to treat it. It is advised to apply cold compress to the affected area to allow it to heal faster.
- Benzoic acid: If the cause of the knee pain is deposition of uric acid, benzoic acid is used in the treatment.
- Hypericum: This remedy is used to treat pain that stems from rheumatoid arthritis, such as pain while contracting the knees. It is an effective remedy to reduce pain in the nerves around the knee joint.
- Colchicum: This remedy is administered if the knee pain worsens after moving the leg. It is advised to rest the knee and apply warm compress on the affected area to reduce the pain after this particular remedy is administered.
Sir I am 20 years old a month ago I have pain in back side it was temporary any time it creates but from yesterday it was so paining what should I do for these problem.
I am having backpain. Its not getting cured. I tried many medicines. But its not getting cured. Help me please.
I have cold, wet cough with fever and my body is paining from last 5 day plzz suggest me medicine which effected fastly because my marriage is on 22 feb.
I have problem of backaches from few days. After midnight it increases. So, pls advice me the solution to get rid of it.
I got fever from few days and pain on toe and knee. I have not take any medicine yet. What about it sign?
My friend rahul is having back pain regularly. He has visited many doctors, but still doesn't found any remedy. Is there a remedy for this.
Sir, I am kichu I have pain in my legs. I can't run for a long time. I had an accident 3 years before. Can you suggest me any remedy for this. And also please tell me the symptoms of fix.
How does less back pain without taking continous medicine? my back pain has been given problem from one year. Please give me a suggetion.
Cervical spondylosis is an age related disorder affecting the discs and joints in your neck. The overuse of the bone and cartilage in the cervical spine of your neck leads to cervical spondylosis. While it is mostly caused by age, it can also be caused by other factors. Stiffness and severe, chronic pain are the most common problems with patients afflicted with cervical spondylosis. While in others, it might not cause problems and they can go about their daily activities.
Physiotherapy for Cervical Spondylosis
There is no cure for cervical spondylosis, but its symptoms can be treated with physiotherapy. If you have chronic pain in your neck, shoulder blades or arms, a physiotherapist can provide effective pain relief by strengthening your vertebrae and neck. This will improve your posture and prevent any relapse of the pain.
Firstly, the physiotherapist will evaluate your condition; check your reflexes and strength. Then, the physiotherapist will move on to the following treatments:
- Stretching, strengthening and straightening exercises: Before beginning these exercises, your physiotherapist will first apply cold or heat to the affected area and then proceed with a deep tissue massage or electric stimulation. When your muscles are relaxed, the exercises will begin only then. These exercises are performed to strengthen the muscles in your neck. Through these, you will learn how to improve your range of movement and posture.
- Neck traction: Pulling your head to stretch out your spine is called neck traction. This technique is used to improve movement and ease the pain. Traction is used to open the spaces between the vertebras gently in order to ease pressure on the distressed discs. Traction is done continuously or sporadically, with short periods of rest in between. If you cannot find the right physiotherapist to do this for you, there are devices to help you stretch your spine.
- Cervical collars and pillows: Neck pillows or cervical pillows, are made to keep your neck steady while you sleep. Cervical collars are also called neck braces which are used to support the neck. While cervical collars have been proven to be quite beneficial, there isn’t much evidence to support cervical pillows in treating cervical spondylosis. You can always consult physiotherapist before purchasing a cervical pillow.
Hello sir ,sir mujhe 4-5 days se muscle pain ho raha hai or sir waist par red dhabbe ho rahe hai or mai sir dettol se nahata huu toh yeh red dhabbe chalee jata hai sir hai kya yeh std disease toh nahin hai please tell me in hindi language.
I Am A 21 Year Old Guy I Have Pain In My Backside Of Neck Left Scapula Pain, Pain In Spine At Different Points And Pain In Knee This Problem Is Start Last Year Pain Started In Upper Body But After Few Months Knee Pain Started I Consulted To Doctors In Sports Injury Centre Delhi They Said All Thing Are Absolutely Fine My Vitamin D Level Is Come Out Very Low But Now After Taking The Granules Of Vitamin D For Three Months Regularly It Reaches To 84 ng And Doctors Said Now It's Maintained And They Suggested To Close Calcium And Vitamin D Dose Now I'm Not On Any medication But I Have Too Much Pain In My Knees And Back, Neck And Scapula Portion Of Left Arm, I Feel Sometimes Not Well Feel Anxiety And Fainting And Feel Vomiting But I Never Vomit In This Situation. I Have Stiffness In My Back side, I Am Too Upset I'm Suffering Since 10-12 Months Doctors Said I'm Fine But I Still In Pain They Said Do Running And Other Physical Activity Etc. And I Have Love To Do This But I Have Fear That I Break My Joints Because In My Left Arm My Elbow Have Also Pain And I Feel Like I Lift Something For Arm strengthening Then I Will Broke My Elbow. I'm In Very Bad Situations I Have Done X-Rays Of My Arm And Spine Also Everything Is Normal In Report What Should I do Please Help Me I'm Suffering This Since 1 Year Even I Can't Sit Straight For 5 Min. While Attending Class In My College And Doing Written Work I Can't Sit Around 5 Min After 5 Min I Feel Too Much Pain And Stiffness in My Backside Of Neck And Back And In My Scapula To Much Friction I Feel It Doesn't Move Smoothly And Clicks Occurs I Have A Pointed Pain In Under Scapula And It Doesn't Fix At Their Place And Every Time I Move My Arm For Relaxing The Muscle Or Scapula The Pain Increases. Please Help Me.
I have problem in leg Due to accident I have pain in foot So tell me how Manage this and what is process for handle this.
I have injured in my back by stairs my x-ray report is body of d4 are compressed, all iv discs are intact what is the meaning of this because there was not mention of fracture and what should I do after that already I took a appointment from a Dr. He gave me some rull that I do not pull down, do not ride cycle or bike etc. But after one week I am feeling pain.
back and neck pain are common problems for adults .The best way to deal with back . neck and other joint or muscle problem is to prevent them from happening is of 70 % of back problems are caused by activities of daily living . These can often be avoided by paying attention to your posture . lifting heavy items properly . exercising regularly and strengthening your core and sleeping on your side or back . and on a good mattress