Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Tpr Bharadwaj
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Tpr BharadwajYour feedback matters!
What happens if we take curd after having coffee? What are do's & don'ts before and after having coffee? Can we take fruits and chocolate with coffee?
Am suffering from fungal infection. From past 4 months. And I have been using ketoconazole. Cream. But there is no result. There will be more itching. And its spreading. More please suggest me the best treatment.
Hiii. My village is full of viral fevers like dengue this season till today 10 cases are positive. I think there is no medicine for dengue. If a one is infected with dengue virus, is it cause any death. I heard papaya juice work effectively for dengue. How far it is true? Can really our body resist dengue virus. Is there any vaccine before it attacks to resist from the dengue virus?
I am 32 years married. But from last 3 years I am feeling full body pain after having sex so, please advise what should I do.?
My penis erection is not long lasting within 1 or 2 minutes erected penis will become in normal size.
Hello, I am suffering itching in my palms, legs and eyes since 4-5 months. I take some anti allergic medicine after consult a doctor ,but no relief. I am suffering sinus and back pain also.
I have a problem of premature ejection. I eject with in 45 seconds after penetration. Not only that, I cannot have sex more than once a night. After ejaculation for first time in the night, if my penis erects for the second time then it starts paining very badly. So I cannot have sex for the second time. So mainly these two problems worrying me very much.
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries includes producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.