Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thulasi Kumar
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Thulasi KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 61 years old. I am suffering from low back ache for the last 3-4 years. It gets slight painfull in the morning and relieved after doing some back exercise. I feel spasm on the left lumber area. Some time I feel a muscle contracture, which is relieved after changing posture.
What is CRP, in test I have 167.4 mg/L.And having too much pain in my joint area. What kind of suitable action I should take please suggest me.
I am 19 years old male and have backache for last 5 month. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do not?
I am 27 year old male and I have suffered from road accident on 20th may because of accident I have got vertribral airline fracture doctor have suggested me 6 weeks bed rest. Now I have started sitting slowly can I continue this and please tell that when I should try to stand and walk.
I am suffering from pain in my upper outer arm and the pain is severe when I do work in some positions. Please sugest treatment for the same.
I have pain in my knee for about 4 months it's sometime there while sometime it's gone. I usually have it while I go to get at night time. What should I do is there any natural remedy?
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.