Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am 25 years old, I have a problem that my body fat increase day by day, have any medicine solution?
When I wash my face with soap it gets very dry. I change my soap to mild one but still I get dryness. Also I have oily skin. When I use cream for dryness my skin get too oily. Cream remain on the skin surface and not get absorbed. What is this problem and how to prevent. I do not want to use cream because it produce oil.
I have pain in neck shoulders am suffering from allergic bronchitis and not consuming any medicines for this. I have gastric problem eventhough having food on time. I am 30 years male and get urge for masturbation frequently. I dont know why?
Hello sir. I have some problem. After eat food I feel very tired and so lazy. Give me any suggestion.
I have cough, fever, cold from last 3 days I took medicine also from doctor my fever is over but cough is continue so what can I do?
I am 29 years old. My skin is very oily and I tend to have occasional pimples. Earlier I used to have many ugly pimples with even white fluid coming out by breaking pimples. I have been taking Aziwok 500 and Sotret since last 3 months. Now acne is reduced a lot but I have various scars developed over last many years of pimples. Please help advice solution to cure and remove acne scars. Also my skin is still oily so I keep using wet tissue vipes to be safe from further acne. I visited Kaya skin clinic - they suggested for Fractional laser, PRP and Scarlet Micro Needling Rf treatments. Please suggest whether I shall go for it or try something else. Regards Lakshay.
Indigestion spares nobody. No matter how healthy you are, at some point or the other, everyone suffers from acidity, bloating and gas. On its own these problems are rarely serious, but they can leave you feeling quite uncomfortable and can be embarrassing as well.
Homeopathy can be very effective when fighting against indigestion of any kind. This form of treatment has negligible side effects and hence can be given to both children and adults. Homeopathy does not address only the symptoms but goes to the root of the problem. Thus it also stops the problem from recurring.
Here are few common homeopathic medicines that can help ease indigestion:
- Nux Vomica: Nux vomica is known as the remedy for overindulgence. This homeopathic medicine can be used to treat stomach problems of all kinds. It is very effective against bloating and gas and is also often used to treat constipation. Nux vomica is also known as the best homeopathic remedy for heartburn associated with excessive alcohol or caffeine.
- Pulsatilla: This is often used to treat gastric problems that follow eating heavy food like pastries, ice cream and food fried in ghee or butter. It can also be used to treat loose motions.
- China: China is an effective form of treatment against bloating and build up of gas. Abdominal pain caused by gas can also be treated with China. This homeopathic remedy can also be used to treat diarrhea that is accompanied by extreme weakness.
- Arsenic Album: Gastric troubles that are triggered by food poisoning can be effectively treated with Arsenic Album. Some of the symptoms it treats are nausea, loose motions, abdominal pain and vomiting. Acidity and a burning sensation in the stomach can also be eased with this medicine. Arsenic Album is also used in cases of chronic vomiting where the stomach does not retain any food.
- Lycopodium: Sometimes even eating a light meal can leave you feeling bloated and with a heavy feeling in your abdomen. This bloating and excessive gaseousness accompanied by burning burps can be treated with Lycopodium. It also treats acidity triggered by starchy and flatulent food.
Along with taking homeopathic medicine, making a few changes to your eating habits can also help treat chronic gastric problems. Chew your food and eat slowly. Avoid eating anything that is too hot or too cold and drink plenty of water. Ideally you should hydrate your stomach half n hour before eating a meal.