Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thiruthanikasalam
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ThiruthanikasalamYour feedback matters!
I am 30 age suffering from hair loss. Can you please suggest the best treatment so that I will put my collar one step move.
I have got vaginal infection got thick whitish discharge some times .its itchy burning it's like red rashes inside and it's hard too hard to urinate I have been to gynic she had given doxy and metro it's been 2 days but no change please help me out to get solve this problem.
I have period problems that it is not bleeding properly. Slightly it is happening. Please advise what to do.
Burning urine. .some time occur. Penis ma vi burning hota ha. PATHOLOGY REPORT. Kiya ha CBC report normal. ESR REPORT-28 ROUTINE urine EXAMINATION. QUANTITY- 50 ml Colour - light yellow Appearance -hazy Deposit -absent Ph -acidic Specific gravity-1.010 CHEMICAL EXAMINATION proteins -absent Sugar - absent Ketone -absent Occult blood -negative Bile pigment -absent Urobilinogen -absent MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION OF CENTRIFUGALISED DEPOSIT. epithelial CELLS -occasional RED BLOOD CELLS- ABSENT Pus cells -2-3/h.p.f Cast -absent Crystals - absent Amorphous materials - absent Yeast -absent Bacteria -occasional Trichomonas - absent Spermatozoa -absent Mucus -absent Sonography full abdomen. Bladder is distended and shows anechoic lumen .no calculus. Pervoid volume 509 cc and post void volume 95 cc.
I am not regular my motion. I have a problem of chronic dissed. It had started after a surgery of my jejunum for a sudden obstruction. Then I deleted chrome dissed. Now I have bad smelling my gas release and also when I cleared my stool. Also some burn of Amy's some times. I have also a little problem of anemia.
Blemish free skin, which is supple and radiant is everyone’s dream, however, there are certain lifestyle habits which can take a toll on your skin and affect it adversely.
Here are a few lifestyle habits which affect your skin:
Smoking can speed up the process of aging: Smoking can affect your skin adversely as it strips your skin of essential nutrients and oxidants. This leads to degradation of the basic units of the skin- collagen and elastin. The affected units also lead to uneven skin, appearance of fine lines and sagging. A study has also proven that smoking causes acne as the pores in your skin get blocked.
Stress: Stress has the power to cause major hormonal imbalances inside your body, which can affect your skin. Stress affects the skin’s barrier function which reduces its ability to absorb and retain moisture. Dehydrated skin looks dry and patchy and becomes flaky over time, leading to acne.
Sleep: Sleeping for less than 6 hours at night can make you feel sleepy and tired the next day. Your skin also deals with the lack of rest which is why the radiance is lost and can lead to problems such as under eye bags, dark circles and saggy skin.
- Poor nutrition: Poor nutrition which lacks in essential vitamins and minerals can cause serious problems in the skin. Including foods which are rich in vitamin C such as fruits lime, oranges and tomatoes and fatty fishes such as tuna, mackerel and salmons can help you retain radiant skin. Adding colourful fruits and vegetables to your diet will help you detoxify your skin and get acne free and supple skin.
Not applying sunscreen: Your job might require you to stay outdoors for long, which exposes your skin to the harmful UV-A and UV-B rays of the sun and dust particles. In such conditions, using sunscreens with SPF (Sun protection factor) 30 or above is a necessity as otherwise, the rays can penetrate into your skin, weaken the collagen cells and lead to pigmentation and tanning in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I have a desk job and in the last two years, my weight has gone up from 75 kg to 85 kg. I want to lose my weight. What should I do?
I am diabetic Taking half pill in the morning Very much under control For B P I am taking older 20 Half in the morning.
There are three source of energy , food we eat, sun and good sleep. A balance use of all the three can give us good health and prevent us from most of life style diseases.
I have developed one spot on the upper part of my eye. It's kind of extra skin. It's at the corner near to nose. Some one told me that it can be due to high cholesterol, but presently my cholesterol level is under control. Please guide me what it can be and why it has developed. Also guide me what precautions I should take till I am able to consult doctor.
I am 23 years old I have beinggoing through stress from last four years when my dad passed away. I oversleep, body aches, sad mood, do not talk to anyone, do not proper diet, feeling of crying all the time, n also feel to suicide. Kindly give me opinion.
I am a 24 year old, I have hair fall problem for last six month. So please suggest me what I am doing.
Im 36 years old having digestion problem from couple of years. I have to go thrice to clear my bowels. For that reason only I am not able to eat food sometime coz after eating I feel like having bowel movement. every time during passing stool something comes out from inside which result in blockage. That portion I have to put inside by my hand. My doctor advised me R13 but no relief got. Kindly advise as I am in lot of strain what does comes out from anus. For bowel movements I am daily having laxative but I am very much concern abt the portion which comes out from anus and which I have to put inside by my hand. Please advise.
I am boy, my body is very slim please suggest me to how to increase my body. Help to how to fat my self.
Hi. I am 25 years old female. My weight is suddenly increasing from past 4 months from 62 kgs to 70 kgs. What should I do to reduce my weight? I feel very tired always even after taking rest. Please suggest something to reduce weight without exercises because I am working and don't have enough time to do that. Please suggest?
I am 23 years old.Married since in later 2014. I have mild PCOS problem. Facing irregular periods from last 2 mnths. Weight is 74.5 kgs & height is 5'6. We want baby. Please help me out.
High blood pressure is a condition which occurs when the pressure of the blood flow through the arteries increases, resulting in intense pressure. Hypertension occurs when the systolic pressure (pressure at which the heart pumps blood) and the diastolic pressure (pressure at which the heart relaxes) is more than 140 and 90 respectively.
Symptoms of high blood pressure are:
- Shortness of breath: If you have high blood pressure, then you may experience regular shortness of breath.
- Headaches: You may experience headaches on a regular basis.
- Weakness of the heart muscles: Hypertension results in a weak heart which may not be able to pump blood properly.
- Narrowing of blood vessels: Narrowing of blood vessels may lead to other complications such as failure of the kidneys, heart, and brain.
- Vision problems: It may lead to vision problems as blood vessels in the eye may be affected.
The various causes of blood pressure are:
- Tobacco: If you smoke on a regular basis, you put yourself at an increased risk of getting affected by blood pressure.
- Lifestyle: Not exercising regularly, eating a sodium-rich diet are all factors which can increase the chances of hypertension.
- Age: The chances of getting affected by hypertension increase as you age.
- Weight: Being excessively obese also increases your risk of getting affected by hypertension.
- Diabetes: Being diabetic makes you more prone to getting affected by diabetes.
- Hyperthyroidism: If you have an overactive thyroid gland, then it may result in hypertension.
Hypertension may result in various health complications in the body such as:
- Aneurysm: This is a disorder of the blood vessels which causes the blood vessels to bulge and weaken.
- Heart attack: High blood pressure causes the arteries to harden and thicken which may lead to a heart attack.
- Metabolic syndrome: This syndrome refers to a group of complications such as high bad cholesterol levels and insulin levels in the body.
- Impaired brain functioning: It may also impair your ability to learn and impact your cognitive skills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.