Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupuncturists in India. You will find Acupuncturists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupuncturists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. T.SubramanianYour feedback matters!
I am a sports person after playing feel too tired what can I do in this condition for instant energy?
Mam am a web developer I have o sit and work for more than 10 hours daily in font of my pc. And having food at hotels. So how can I make my health good. Any tips for that also how to have food.
Weight gain karna Chatha hu 1 month mai height 6 feet 1 inch my weight 77 mai apna weigt gain karna chatha hu.
Sir I am facing problems of memory loss and concentration lacking. This is due to side effects of allopathy antidepressant orange 5 mg medicine that I was taking for last 8 years. Now I am not taking. I have been advised to take ginkgo biloba 1x. It is improving my symptoms. Sir I want to know if I leave this medicine after 1 month then will I get the above problems back or not? For maintaining normal memory and concentration, how long I have to take this medicine? please reply me by homeopathic expert only.
One of my friend is suffering from a major problem of masturbation . I want to help him. . He thinks that it is a good thing to do and it is not having any drawbacks . Can you please suggest if it is a harmless activity or not and if it is harmful then how does it effect our body .and if harmless then what are the benefits :)
Last month my father was detected with urine infection and after culture test Dr. started Colistin antibiotic treatment for 10 days after which he was discharged but after 2 days he was having fever and was again admitted to hospital and Dr. told us that the antibiotic treatment be given for 21 days after 21 days colistin antibiotic treatment my father is again having fever Why my father is getting recurrent infection What should we do further.
Hello doctor, my q is I am going gym evening and running for morning so it does not affect on my body because I am doing two thing ?is bad or good pls ans.
I'm 23 years old and 5'6 feet tall. But I'm too lean and underweight for my age (48 kgs). Suggest me ways to gain weight.
M 17 years old male and I want to gain weight as I look skinny. My current weight is 59 Kg and height is 159 cm. Please tell me how can I gain weight?
I Am 21 Year Old And I Am Not Able To Sleep From last Previous Days And and Tht Has Resulted In Body Pain. Wat shud I do?
I am training for weight gain. I soak a cup of black chana and moong dal at night in water and I eat it next day whenever I get time. Does it still contains the same calories and nutrition if I eat all the amount I have dipped. Also if they have same calories as the raw beans why do I feel very hungry after eating it?
Hello Doctor, I am 25 I want to gain weight and some mass/fat. But the thing is that I eat a lot yet I am not gaining the actual weight accordinging to my age and height. Please help me.
Requested sir /mam please help me I am 17 years old my body is very weak I want to maintain a strong bones please reply the answer for me sir.
I have got a ligament tear in my right knee. Please suggest me some exercises? I am going for a cycling for a short distance daily. Right now am going for a physiotherapy treatment. Will it be cured without doing a surgery?
My left side of the body is not well co-ordinated with my right one. Like when doing abs workout, right part gets more dominant and abs form bigger on right side, thus causing my abs to form asymmetrically. What can be the reason behind this and what should be the remedy?
Vitamin D is crucial for you because it is crucial for regulating the immune system as well as making sure that phosphorous and calcium get absorbed into the bloodstream. However, Vitamin D is crucial for a number of other reasons as well. Here they are:
- Multiple sclerosis: Vitamin D is crucial in lessening your chances of getting multiple sclerosis.
- Heart disease: It has also recently been agreed upon that Vitamin D reduces your chances of getting heart disease.
- Flu: The flu is yet another disease, which may not occur if you have an adequate amount of Vitamin D in your diet.
- Depression: Vitamin D also plays a crucial role in a person's mood. The more Vitamin D there is in your body and diet, the more stable your mood is. The risks of depression are also reduced when your body and diet has an adequate amount of Vitamin D.
- Weight loss: As mentioned earlier, Vitamin D has a number of benefits among which preventing heart disease is included. However, it is worth note that weight loss is also made easier with the more vitamin D you have. This is because Vitamin D has an appetite suppressing effect. However, it should be kept in mind that Vitamin D has to be taken alongside a lot of calcium for these appetite suppressing effects to occur.
- Cancer: Vitamin D is imperative for regulating cell growth. It is also crucial for cell-to-cell communication. 200 genes in the human body are affected adversely when there is an inadequate amount of Vitamin D in your body.
- Diabetes: In a recent study, it has been concluded that infants who received an adequate amount of vitamin D had their chances of suffering from Type 1 reduced by almost 88 percent by the time they turn 30.
- Rickets: The softening of the bones is termed as rickets. Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of Vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften.
Rickets is yet another disease which is caused by an insufficient amount of vitamin D. The reason for this is that calcium is not absorbed and therefore the bones soften. The softening of the bones is termed as rickets.
These are some of many other conditions associated with a Vitamin D deficiency.
Related Tip: "Are Vitamins Vital?"