Submit a review for jamunaa physiotherapy and acupuncture clinicYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from severe pain, back of the right knee (I feel pain while bending and lifting of leg on the mussel and nerves, I feel too much stress at back of the knee. Please give some suggestions for needful help)
I am 25 years old .My body is very slim. I am playing cricket. Or basketball etc. Next day body plains is very high and I am leaving at hostel. What should i do?
My both leg got operated for ligament tear after then continually my leg is suffering with pain lack of strength however I am doing exercise also .now my left leg knee is severely getting me in trouble and pain unstoppable doctor said cartilage problem and for again for operation and simultaneously same problem started with right knee also .i can not bent my leg and it is paining in either of the condition and can not leave it straight or can not fold it .i do not want to do operation .phytharsphy started again .please help me to get rid of this.
ACL tear of right leg knee due to sports injury. Need acl reconstruction. Pls. Let me know the cost. Thanks Mortoza.
My mother aged 52 is weight 90 kg, she constantly have knee pain and took injections for that. Her condition. Is that she cannot walk continuously and cannot stand long. She is taking medicines for knee pain sometimes. Bt. It's not helping her out. She is also tried to loose her weight but as she is aged also its seems her to difficult to do so. So can you tell me some diet chart that will help her or any specific ointment that will help her to relieve her pain.
The battle of supremacy between processed and whole foods has been raging on for quite some time now. Which is better? Which is more nutritional? The debate seems a never ending one. This article will tell you the benefits and drawbacks of both types of foods. It’s for you to decide which one is better for you and which isn't.
Processed foods are foods which have been altered in some way or the other to make them healthier, to make them taste better or for storage purposes. Almost every day to day food that you consume is processed. Some examples of processed foods include breakfast cereals, cheese, milks, soft drinks, bread etc.
Advantages of processed foods
Here are some advantages that you drive home from processed foods:
1. Processed foods like different types of jams and juices taste very good and last longer, making them a part of every household.
2. Processed fruits, vegetables and herbs, when stored in cans, tend to be free from bacteria and other harmful agents.
3. They are easy to purchase because they are available in all seasons
Disadvantages of processed foods
Processed foods have their own set of drawbacks. Here are some of them:
1. Some processed foods are genetically modified, which may cause a negative impact on your health.
2. Foods tend to lose their nutritional value when processed.
3. Foods that contain added sugar and fat can lead to a lot of health problems like diabetes, heart diseases and other cardiovascular problems.
Natural foods are those which don’t undergo any change in the form of added color, sugar or flavor. Natural foods go straight from vegetable farms and poultry farms to the market where you can purchase them.
Advantages of natural foods
Fresh fruits, vegetables or meat are categorized under natural foods, including a host of other foods as well which are not processed. Here are their advantages:
1. Natural foods are as nature intended them to be. They contain no added ingredients or flavor.
2. A diet comprising of natural foods keeps many diseases at bay.
3. Natural foods are free harmful flavor enhancers like MSG
4. Natural foods are rich in vitamins and minerals which are necessary for a healthy you.
Disadvantages of natural foods
There are not many disadvantages of natural foods apart from the facts that they are difficult to store, spoil after a certain period and are not available all year round. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I have a desk job for last 2 years I was decreased my weight from 60 to 48 so I want to improve my personality.
A little bit of sun is always good for you and you do need sunlight for your body to process vitamin D, which is necessary for bone health. At the same time, the ultraviolet rays from the sun can be detrimental for your health. While being in the sun is not a bad thing, how long you stay in the sun and how well you are protecting yourself count. Prolonged and unprotected sun exposure harms your skin and can decrease the immunity function of the skin.
Some effects of sun exposure include:
- Development of cancerous and non-cancerous skin lesions
- Benign tumours
- Coarse and fine wrinkles
- Mottled pigmentation (Skin discoloration in certain areas)
- Sallowness (The colour of the skin turns yellow)
- Telangiectasia (Expansion of blood vessels under your skin)
- Elastosis (Destruction of the collagen and elastic tissue)
The most harmful effect of sun exposure is definitely skin cancer. It is the uncontrolled development of anomalous skin cells is skin cancer. This accelerated development leads to formation of tumours, which are either malignant (cancerous) or benign (noncancerous). Skin cancer is mainly of 3 types: basal cell carcinoma, melanoma and squamous cell carcinoma. Among these, squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma are less critical; while melanoma is very serious. When melanoma is left untreated, it can affect the other organs and get difficult to treat. UV rays are the major causes of skin cancer. Sun exposure over the years leads to squamous cell and basal cell carcinoma, while severe sun damage episodes before the age of 18 cause melanoma.
Here are some tips to prevent sun damage:
- Always apply sunscreen 20 minutes before you go out, even if it is cloudy. A sunscreen with SPF of 30 or more, and zinc oxide is advisable if you want optimum sun protection. Also, you should reapply sunscreen every 2 hours, especially if you are swimming or sweating.
- Select cosmetic products, contact lenses and clothing that offer protection from UV rays.
- Choose sunglasses that offer total protection from UV rays. Also, wear a hat with a wide brim to shade your neck and face.
- Avoid direct exposure during harsh hours like between 10.00 and 3.00PM.