Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T.S.SubbiahYour feedback matters!
I am having problem during latrine in my anus. It's paining badly. Please help me to get rid of this problem. I am having problem from last two month.
I have issues regarding my fairness My skin is oily. Which is the best product for fairness which is suitable for oily skin.
USG Report showed Prostate borderline engagement in size but normal shape. Measure: 40.5 mm x 33.0 mm x 32.4 mm and Volume: 22.7 cc (approx). Also I have multiple calculi within GB lumen and so will proceed for an operation for the stone removal. Please suggest me any medicine if required for the treatment to reduce the prostate size.
Mai jb 2 years ki thi tbhi se mujhe keera ki shikayt rahti hai. Anus mai khujli hoti thi bahut doctors to dikhaya kafi test bhi hue. Conclusion yahi tha ki keera hai. Mai continue 11,12 years k hone tk alopathic medicine khati rahi bt koi khas relief ni rehta tha. Fir maine homeopathic khana shuru kiya to kuch hd tk aaram ho gya. Ab 3,4 mnth mai hota hai. Bt aaj bhi khtm ni hua hai 13 k age se mere dono arms pr round round small white dots hai bich mai wo barh k big round patches mai bdal gya tha jo fael kr breast stomach ar back k skin pr hone lga brown in colour. Ar keera ka alopathic dwa jo 6 mnth mai kha skte hai wo khane se km ho gya ar skin k agar mai ek v din bina hand wash kiye khana kha lu to ek do din mai fir anus mai khujli shuru ho jaati hai 1 year back sai mera stomach k surface pr andr sai kuch hard jesa ho gya hai doctor ne kuch isse neurofibrosis btaya jo cure ni ho skta Bt avi 10 days say mujhe labia majora ar labia minora mai iching hai continue. Jo keera k kaarn hi hai. Mai jb bhi waha clobestrol medicine lgatu hu thek rehta hai fir after 5 hours shuru ho jata hai. please suggest something.
I am having lower back pain and tigh pains and slight body pains frequent and suddenly. And slight burning and uncomfortable near my anus. And mild stomach cramps frequently and headaches. And before two days I had a little clear white discharge from my nipples when squeezed and yesterday onwards I got a small lump begning under my arm pit and its having slight pain when pressing. Can you plzzz help me why I am having all these.
Hello, I am 17 years old teenage boy. I am suffering from dark and dull skin. Actually I was fair before 2, 3 years ago but due to sun tan my skin complexion is getting dark pls suggest me is there any treatment for me to deal with it.
I am 28 years male I have been suffering from gargling sound in my stomach with stomach upset for almost 2 months, which I was not understanding why it is happening. Initially I had bleeding in my stool as I have a lump around my anus which indicate piles but not sure whether bleeding come, because of piles or anything else as I had lots of spice food consistently 2 days before of this problem and started bleeding for another 2 days and then go away. And I have chronic constipation problem and I was using isabghol to cure my constipation which really helped to cure it. But since the time this gargling sound started in my stomach I started to worry more and I used so many medicine prescribed by Dr. but did not work.. So Dr. prescribed me to start Isabghol again. And I started to use isabghol which helped passing stool very smoothly, but still gargling sound was coming from stomach and after couple of days I realized I have started loose motion with fluffy/mushy soft stool and feeling weak/weight loss because of taking extra fiber. And yesterday I decided to take Norflox TZ which I usually take since my childhood to cure loose motion and thanks to God I observed its relaxed me, But I just wanted to know can I take Norflox TZ with Neksium 40 and normaxin RT which was recently prescribed by my Dr. to cure acid reflux and stomach ache.
Hello doctor. I have a blackhead problem on nose its black spot around my nose. Please give me some home remedy. And my skin is dry.
I am 22 years old and I have spots and black heads on my face. I am so worried about this. Please help me.
My age is 24, female, prescribed me top or best products for my skin type. 1. Facewash -which facewash should I use, basically my skin is oily but after chemical peeling my skin has became dry so I am not able to understand which facewash or cleanser should I can use. 2. Sunscreen- the place where I stay has very hot and humid climate, after covering face and other body part still my skin got damaged and tan. 3. Moisture - after chemical peeling my skin has became dry so what can I apply on my face so it look good but not so oily. 4. Fairness - as I told that I stay in the region where climate is very hot and humid due to which my face and other part of body has tanned, so prescribed best fairness cream so that I can get fairer skin back and always look perfect.
I use skin-lite cream for about 1 month. I get best result from it. Now the reason of summer my face got dark and some area of head got dark (summer burned). So what I can do to rid on it and get clear and fairer skin?
Lots of Bloating and Stomach Pain? Symptoms * Tight feeling in abdomen (right below belly button) * Tight feeling in intestines as well * Gurgling of stomach * Uncomfortable bloated feeling * Constant gas (and I do mean near constant) (odorless, soundless) * Sick feeling all the time * Perhaps unrelated: Redness around anus *
I have skin problem in my shoulder and there are many new pinmples coming out everyday and it is increasing day by day sumthng luks like fungus wht should I do now? I m using ring gaurd for 2 month but no effect on tht fungus.
For pimple free skin wash your skin twice a day using a gentle cleanser. If there are breakouts use a medicated gel prescribed by dermatologist.
- Exercise regularly
- Cut down on sugary, caffeinated colas and also foods laden with cornflour /starch as these disturb hormones.Eat fresh home cooked foods as far as possible.
- Consuming whole fruit is better than having juices as whole fruit has loads of natural fibre and antioxidants
- If the acne is moderate to severe ,you can visit dermatologist for sessions of skin peels to deep cleanse your skin.
Hello doctor! I wana know about herpes disease! my husband tells me that m suffering from herpes. But I do not find any symptoms of that in me! he gets cuts and itching on his genitals after sex! Some years back I use to feel itching and burning down there but not now! so please tell me how to know if he's suffering or I? I am worried. Is there any test for this through which we may know the problem. Please tell me.
Last month I got chicken pox. Now there are some dark spots and scarps on my face. How can I completely remove these scars and dark spots? please help me.
I am having normal skin type please suggest any good face wash that will not harm my skin and moisturise it well. Any face wash or any soap.
It is a well-documented fact in medical science that the ultraviolet rays and radiation have been considered as too carcinogenic for humans. This is a fact that has been endorsed by the World Health Organisation (WHO). These rays can causes a number of skin problems ranging from premature aging to skin cancer in case a person is exposed to the sun for prolonged periods of time. Read this article to know how sun exposure can put your aging process on the fast track.
- All about UV Radiation: UV or ultraviolet radiation is found in the sunlight which travels to the Earth in the form of electromagnetic waves. This radiation passes through the ozone layers with the sunlight and gets absorbed as waves of energy that one cannot physically see or feel. So, if we were to avoid wearing protective clothing, hats and sunscreen, then we would be exposed to these harmful rays. Aging is the number one form of damage that can be caused due to these UV rays which are also classified as UVA or UVB. These rays are the number one cause of premature aging, while smoking comes in a close second.
- Skin Cells: The UV rays basically have an adverse effect on the skin cells which can also spread to the DNA in our skin. This can have a negative effect on the protective functions of our skin which in turn, affects the way our dead skin cells get replenished. It can also affect the production of collagen which is the chemical that keeps our skin supple and young looking. It also has a bearing on how many other chemicals are produced in our body. Over production of certain chemicals can also spell doom and lead to premature aging and pigmentation. Melanin is one such chemical which can cause deep tanning and pigmentation if it is present in large quantities - a problem faced mainly due to sun exposure.
- Photoaging: When the sun damages our skin due to prolonged exposure, this can be termed as photoaging in medical terms. This also signifies the loss of the skin's ability to repair itself due to repeated episodes of being in the sun without ample protection, which can impair the collagen production as mentioned above. This will result in a loss of skin elasticity which in turn, will lead to sagging skin.
- Skin Changes: The changes in the skin will get tattooed onto the skin's memory which will retain its leathery texture that would be a result of too much sun exposure over time. This can also lead to premature aging.
Always step out with plenty of protection and do not stay in the Sun for too long in order to avoid this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.