Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Unani Specialists in India. You will find Unani Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Unani Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Type 2 Diabetes Treatment
Bronchial Asthma Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Gestational Diabetes Management
Treatment of Mellitus
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Syed Shah ShoibuddinYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old and my hair becoming curly and thin day to day, and have hair fall problem.(less hair fall. I want silky, thick, plain hair. Please suggest me.
No matter how much you try, are you finding it difficult to lore some extra calories?
Well then, don’t fear because I am going to help you to lose those few kilos which are worrying you to death.
After you follow my tips (religiously, mind you), you will never turn down another party invitation because then you will a slimmer waist to flaunt rather than your previous paunch.
Hence, here are some tips to reduce your weight:
- Just because you are dieting doesn’t mean that you have to starve yourself to death and deprive yourself of all your favorite ‘fattening’ foods. Eat your favorites but first earn it. Set a target, if you lose five kilos, then you can have ONLY ONE SMALL SERVING (read ‘only one small serving’ in big bold and capital letters) of your favorite food, whatever it may be.
- T.V. has been rightfully called the ‘idiot box’, and if you don’t agree with me then listen, when you eat with the TV.V. in front of you, you tend to eat more and also put on weight. So turn off the ‘idiot box’ while you are eating.
- Hydrate yourself, drink loads and loads of water. Water speeds up your metabolism, so drink water to lose some of your flab. Drinking water also helps you to cleanse your digestive system.
- Workout, workout and workout, Spend an hour in the gym daily without missing even a day. Exercise is the only way to burn the fat; you don’t have an option but to hit the gym daily (even if you don’t like it).
- After working out don’t stuff yourself, eat small quantities of protein, soups, salads, nuts, dry fruits, etc.
- To lose weight one must control one’s diet. Quit eating from outside, eat homemade food. Eat only grilled foodstuff. Cook everything in olive oil but don’t use too much of it (after all it is oil i.e. fat). Eat salads, fruits, vegetables and nuts.
- Losing weight is 80% diet and 20% exercise (I know, this is quite depressing).
- Eat a light dinner that includes soups and salads only.
- Eat small frequent meals instead of large, heavy meals.
- Before going to parties eat some fruits and nuts so that you will not stuff yourself at the party.
- Hence follow these tips sincerely (if you do not follow them sincerely, then you will not be able to see the results).
Hence, do make sure that you keep a track of your weight, diet plan and exercise program.
I am 19 years and very lean. I really want to gain weight. It is about 45 kgs now. Best diet and habit suggestions plz.
I want to know about my health. According to my weight and height, what should be my bmi? And what diet should I take to have a balanced diet.
I am going to join in Jim. What I am do&do not do can you please explain. What is the food I take. My age 20. Weight 50. Friends says to join Jim your wight increases. Is it true.
Sir main mere gaal mote karna chahta hoon. Mere gal pichke hue h isi karan mere career main rukaavat a rahi h.so sir please provide me best medicine.
I feel so weak for past few weeks and my energy level is very low. What should I do for good health?
I am so thin and I want to develop my personality so please can any1 help me with sum good diet or medical tab or capsules or powder r sumtin.
Hello everyone. I am Dr Manoj Gupta. I am a consultant Liver transplant surgeon and a Gastroenterologist. Today I am here to discuss things about Liver Transplantation.
What is Liver Transplantation?
Liver transplantation is an operation in which a diseased liver is removed and replaced with the healthy liver from a donor.
Who needs a Liver Transplantation?
It is a life saving treatment for the patients with liver failure. A condition liver is not able to sustain according to body needs. A patient with either acute liver failure or chronic liver failure will get benefit from the transplant.
What is living donor Liver transplant?
If a living person donate the liver, it is called living donor liver transpant. A living donor can be a family member or a closed relative of the patient.
- A living donor should have complatible blood group.
- Donor must be from the family like 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree family relative.
- Donor should be between 18-50 years.
- Donor should not be over weight.
- Donor should have healthy physical and mental health.
- Donor liver should be large enough to provide adequate liver volume to the recepient and that too is accessed with multiple tests.
Is it safe for the living person to donate the part of a liver?
Yes, liver donation operation has a very small risk because liver is an only oragn which is being reserved. Even 25% of the liver can provide sufficient function to the donor. At the end of operation, only 30% of liver is left behind withb the donor. So, it is an only organ which regnerate. It is having capacity to regenerate back to its normal life. Normal size liver regenerate upto 90% within 2-3 months after operation.
What is success rate of Liver Transplant?
Success rate are usually more than 95% if a patient is in healthy state.
Life after Liver Transplant?
Recepient lives the normal productive life. He is capable of working and supporting family with the help of lifelong medication.
Life after Liver Donation?
Liver donor lives a normal life. Quality of life is not affected by Liver Donation. Few donors have returned to the army as well after donating their liver and ladies have given birth to children even after liver donation.
She is very lean. And doesn't eat normal diet properly. She says she'll feel vomiting sensation if she'll have more than that. She is 25 yrs, 43 kgs, 5.4" ft.
Hi doctor, I am suffering from ringworm, I have ringworm under my arms, neck, between thigh s, and on my cheeks face, I have tried many homemade treatments, also I am visiting the skin hospital (behl skin institute gk. 1)it's been a year now, I have also done my blood test all positive, still no healing, while I apply the creams and take medicine it gets ok for weeks, suddenly it appears again, I don't know what to do please help.
Hi, I'm 30 years old now but my weight is only 40 kgs. This is my great problem. I'm married have 2 kids. Both deliveries were cesarean n have done my family planning too. After my delivery ie. 4 years back I gained weight I was around 49. But now I'm loosing my weight. I don't skip my meals, I have my 3 times meals correctly. Whatever I eat there is no change in my weight. Im frustrated becoz of this. Everyone calls me skinny, I do not look like 30 at all, My kids itself says tat I look like a school girl. I'm ashamed. Kindly suggest me something to overcome my problem please.
Sir my weight is 58kg, age is 23 still I want to increase my weight so please suggest me sir, already I used supplements means xxl mass gainer I taken one month 1kg.
I have got ringworm in my leg I have you some medicine. It is cured by the medicine but again after two three days the ringworms again come. What shall I do?
Everyday I take food and meals in time, I eat banana and milk regularly but my weight is not growing. Please suggest me what I have to do to gain weight?
It is one of the most common expressions around, 'an apple a day keeps the doctor away'. As apples have properties that no other natural product or fruit has and its advantages have been demonstrated over time.
It is possible to get these benefits from different other fruits, however; an apple combines everything and makes it easier. It has been proved again and again that if it is not straightforward, simple and quick, individuals will not deal with their well-being. Hence, here is a very simple way to be healthy. This is how an apple tends to keep the doctor away:
- Apples contain Vitamin C: Vitamin C helps protect your immune system. Many individuals who need Vitamin C in their diet have poor healing and tend to get injured effortlessly. Apple contains vitamin C in abundance and hence, are of great help.
- Prevent heart diseases: The reason it can prevent both coronary illness and cardiovascular diseases is because apples are rich in flavonoid. Flavonoids are additionally known for their cancer prevention qualities.
- Low in calories: A normal sized apple has between seventy to hundred calories. Eating an apple when craving sweet or chocolate can make the craving vanish since apple itself contains sugar, yet gives you just one-quarter of the calories.
- Pectin: Pectin is a type of dissolvable fibre that brings down both pulse and glucose levels. It can likewise bring down the levels of LDL, which is the bad cholesterol in the body. Pectin, as different types of fibre, keeps up the strength of the digestive system. Apples are a fantastic source of pectin.
- Boron: A supplement found in abundance in apples, boron strengthens solid bones and a sound brain.
- Phenols: Apples contain phenols, which affect cholesterol. It decreases the bad cholesterol and builds up the good cholesterol. They keep LDL cholesterol from transforming into oxidised LDL, an extremely risky type of cholesterol, which can be destructive.
- Avoids tooth decay: Tooth decay is a contamination that truly harms the structure of your teeth, which is formed because of bacteria. The juice of the apples has properties that can kill up to eighty percent of those bacteria.
- Shields your brain from infection: This is something many individuals do not have the foggiest idea about. When you consider that your brain makes you the person you are, it gives you a rational point of view. Apple has substances called phytonutrients and these phytonutrients prevent neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinsonis.
- Healthier lungs: People who eat five apples or more every week have brought down their respiratory problems like asthma.
- Forestall Cancer: Cancer tends to form in different areas and organs of the body and spreads later on. Apples focus on different tumours, for example, colon growth, prostate disease and breast cancer in ladies. Hence, its positive effects are not just limited to one type of cancer.
So grab an apple right away! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.