Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Greetings, amRaja of age 25. Came up with a humerus shaft fracture (transverse) before 6 weeks, bone seems to be in alignment and shows signs of healing .how long should I be in the cast and how to identify that it's about time to remove my cast and start with pt. Can see a fluffy cloud pattern around the fracture but inside the unity isn't 100 percent yet. Once healing Is complete, can I resume lifting weights slowly by increasing the weight?
My wife often experiences weakness and pain below the waist. She has the problem of spondylitis. She often complains of weakness and pain in the legs. Please guide what to do.
I am 27 year old male residing out of india. I have a backache from past 45 days or so. I visited a doctor in here and he prescribed me some pills for musculr relief. The problem seemed to have improved but it still persists. I later went on to take an x-ray, to see if there is any problem in that, but the doctor said your report is fine and its just suggests that your lower back bone is little weak. But I dont understand it, because the pain isn't exactly at that place instead its around my waist on the lower right side. (this problem actually started 7-8 years before, but everytime I was relieved of pain after visiting a doctor and consuming the prescribed medicines). Kindly suggest me what to do! thanking you.
I am 29 years old, have right knee pain from 2 month. I used pain relief gel and oil, but hav't result. What will I do now?
I am 18 year old and I am suffering from backache I had used too much medicine and many other treatments I used but there is no effect so what do I do?
I should to play basketball earlier in my life which lead to so many ankle injuries due to which I had to quit. But in last couple of years my pain of ankles is increasing specially at night and also I have started experiencing pain on my whole feet due to which I continuously twist my feet plus I also keep cracking my fingers almost continuously. Hence my feet and hands both pain severely. What should I do to get rid of my pains?
My wife age is 38 years old now this time she is suffering from pain in both the leg in last 2 weeks in night .what is the symptoms please give the clarification.
Hi, I am 55 years old suffering from prolong ankle pain and swelling no accident no twists on the joins area reason unknown please provide me your valuable suggestions so I can take prior treatment with out distracting.
I am 45 years old and suffering with backache since 10 years but not continuously but recently my problem has crossed its limit as I was unable to move my body an inch at least. After an doctor visit, he answered there is a problem with x ray. The tiny anterior marginal osteophytes are seen at C6-C7 vertebral bodies. Also in addition to it small anterior marginal osteophytes are seen at l3-L5 vertebral bodies. What can I do to may my pain low and help me out in curing myself.
I have a 10 years old lab. Due to his old age and arthritic pain in leg, he couldn't able to stand up most of the times. We are giving him pain killers, multi vitamins etc but these are not affecting anymore on him. So what can I do next to reduce his pain and screams?
I am suffering from back pain from last 6 years . I took medicine for that 3 years ago but I stopped it after one month. From then I am not taking any medicines. I feel pain above both hips but not in centre. I am doing भुजंगासन for that. It only relax for some time. Kindly suggest some treatment.
I am 31 years old defence person. 2013 me football khelte huve mere left knee pr chot lagi thi x ray MRI karane pr pat a chala ki internal legament injury h. Bahut doctors se consult kiya lekin kisi ne iska sahi treatment nahi bataya or kaha ki operation kr skte h lekin uski bhi koi surity ni h ki thek ho jaye ho skta h or kharab ho jaye. To mene operation ni karwaya. Abi bhi muje physical exercise krne me prblm hoti h or jump to me kr hi nahi skta thodi bahut halki running kr leta hu. Me bahut pareshaan hu kyuki defence me physically fit rhna bahut jaruri h. Is injury ki wajah se meri promotion me bhi problems aa rahi h kyunki me physical test qualify nahi kr PA raha hu. Agr injury ka wakai koi treatment h to pls muje bataye me kya karu.
I am 27 years old male. I have back pain in right side last five days. I used relief relief at that time. But when I get up in the morning, pain start.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist and ask a free question.