Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. SureshYour feedback matters!
Hello,My father lost his one leg strength due to some nerves pressed. How to improve the strength of his leg. My father is 56 years old. Weight is 95.
Hurt my ring finger while playing basketball. Swelling on knuckles and the upper portion. There is no fracture or displacement though just swelling. I can close my hand too.
I am having severe pain in my heels since last 3 months, Iam a working women and I have to climb stairs also. Iam using homeopathic medicines namely R55 and R71 and Calcaria Flourica 6x.
Hello Sir, My mother is suffering from severe left leg pain and we had consulted a doctor near to our place in Hyderabad and the doctor suggested to take X-ray left leg ap & lateral views so we had taken X-ray and again went to doctor along with report she said that my mother bones in the leg are mild diffused so you are getting pain like that and she had given medicines Tab D Vita 60k and Tab doloar TH4 so please confirm me whether those tablets are correct or not for that particular problem please tell me sir thank you.
I am 21 years old I work a lot and nowadays I am suffering from severe headache and back pain too. I am not ablevto eat or do anything. I am not ahle to work. Please advice me about my health. Thank you.
My father has severe back pain due to brittle bones. He is taking Ultracet tablets on daily basis. Is it safe? What are the side effects?
I have back pain whenever I sit without support for 5 Mins I am very frustrated with this I cnt study wat to do is it cx of hvy weights.
I am 43 years old I am getting severe left arm joint pain back side and whole left hand will pulling.
Madam, I had gone for physiotherapist she had told that you want to go for rom knee brace he had contract means his leg is jam if we will move his left leg he always shout so that is why I had got rom knee brace I can set in 90 degree so that he will walk after 1 month.
Halo sir I'm 21yrs old.I hav low back pain since 3 months and I consulted doctor and I still not recovered from my pain.What should I do and x ray,mri scanning also taken.
I'm suffering from neck pain and pain in scapular and interscapular areas. My upper back. My right hip also experiencing radiating pain, and my both legs are also experiencing pain from my knees to feet from an year. Im 21 years old. My height is 5'10 and weight is 75 kg. I consulted reputed neurologist at 1 year back. He suggested for MRI. I go for it. The report says that no significant abnormality detected. But screening of cervical spine shows that" minimal posterior disc protrusion noted at c5-6 with mild anterior thecal sac indentation" He prescribed some medicine s .I'm having them But result is not that good. I am still struggling. Can you tell me solution to it.
Having spondylitis, how to get rid of it as soon as possible? Please tell me exercise and precautions that should be taken by me. As well as diet on which I should focus and follow.
My frnd age is 22 and she is suffering from back pain she used pain killer but relif for some time not permanently. She is so disturb what should we do.
I am having too much knee pain lot of treatment some but no relief without painkillers I can not walk. doctors say cartilage in my both knee are finished medicine taken. Flexinova; astabis 4 mg, megclav ,vit b12 injection also but no relief doctors said just do walking and cycling and take painkillers what to do can I take hyalunicacid injection pls suggest.
I am 22 years old Now my physical is near So I started running but my legs are too paining so what should I do now please tell any ointment or what tell please.
I am 20 yes old I have back pain from 2 yrs, I w Wnt for checkup .I have used tablets and ointments .but it was not quired ,then what we have to do to come across this problem?
Hi doctor, i' m 34 yrs old. I have problem in my knee, without kneepad .I'm not able to walk fast. Please doctor tell me what should I do?
I feel pain in my both feet including heel whenever I get up from sleep and start walk. What may bed the reason.
Gone are the days when mostly septuagenarians complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however, the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per Ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some Ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain. Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.