Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sundarmoorthy YYour feedback matters!
Sir I have been bodybuilding for 2.5 years and I am serious about it and I want to know the nutritional list about it how much should I eat, which supplements should I take and when.
My daughter is 23 n suffering from hypothyroidism. She loses her hair too much. She take 75 mg thoironome1 tablet daily.
My would-be is 24 yrs old, and hard worker in her home. She has a problem, the problem is feeling pain on back head during the time of work. Especially those works which is used by her hand, applying forces means hard push or pull, picking weights from floors, or from a little high, washing clothes, cleaning etc. In these times she feel pain on her back head. She also a thyroid patient using thyronorm 50 tablets. Why it is happening, is it a neuro problem? I need a reply.
I am male and I'm 22 years old. What to do for decrease body fat. I tried many juices and exercises but all waste of time. Help me to solve this.
I am suffering from headache from 30 onwards so which medicine I have to use now and what you will suggest me to use homeopathy or ayurvedic medicines?
Hello please tell how to loose weight in a healthy way without any side effects. Can I lose 7-8 kgs in two or three months or how long does it take? I am having very fat in arms and thighs please suggest any particular diet or easy exercise.
Hello sir/madam I am 22 years old I have dark spots on my back body I can't remove my shirt because of darkspots please suggest me.
Call your doctor if the quality or type of headache symptoms change, or if you feel that you are having migraines, which may need prescription-strength treatment.
Other reasons to contact your doctor include:
Any changes in the type of headache you usually get.
Headaches that don?t go away or that get worse as each day passes.
Headaches that occur with physical activity (including sex).
Headaches that happen after injury or illness.
Headache accompanied by a fever, stiff neck, signs of a stroke (such as difficulty speaking, numbness, weakness), seizures, or changes in your vision.
Worsening of your headache if you have to strain, as when having a bowel movement, sneezing, or coughing.
New headaches if you?re over 50.
Headaches are miserable, but you don?t have to suffer alone. Share your problem here and you might learn a remedy or two that you haven?t tried before.
Feel free to consult further for any doubts.
Dr surbhi agrawal
consultant physician, diabetologist and wellness expert
Got a black scar on my forehead. No matter wat meds I use it stays black. Its been there more than 4 years now.
The allure to look young is always compelling and the recent advancements in medical technology have resulted in many procedures, which can help you knock off years. In fact skin care related to anti aging is one of the largest and fastest growing industries within the medical realm.
Let's take a look at some of the procedures which are very effective in anti aging skin treatment:
- Specialized Chemical Peels: In this procedure a doctor will put specially formulated acids on the area of your skin, which needs to be treated. This results in the abrasion or slight burning of the skin after, which new skin cells grow in its place, hence removing age related spots, wrinkles as well as freckles.
- Injection of Botulinum Toxin Type A or Botox: This is possibly one of the most famous and well known anti aging treatments all over the world. This treatment involves injecting Botox into strategic areas of the face to reduce wrinkles and creases that may occur due to aging. This treatment is especially effective for frown lines on the forehead and close to eye corners.
- Laser Resurfacing and or other Radio Frequency Treatments: These machine related treatments also use the principle of abrasion or wounding the skin to encourage the growth of new tissue. In laser resurfacing, a laser beam destroys the epidermis or the outer layer of the skin and heats up the dermis or the lower layer of the skin. As the wounded skin tissue heals, new tissue takes it place which is tighter, thus giving you a younger look.
- Facelift surgery: It is a cosmetic surgical procedure, which takes quite some time to heal but is known to have long term results. In this procedure, excess skin and fat from your face and neck are removed surgically and after the bruising and the scarring have subsided, the new skin is much tighter thus making you look much younger.
- Microdermabrasion and Dermabrasion: These procedures employ the abrasion tactic to the fullest to destroy old tissue and encourage the growth of new tissue. Dermabrasion uses the technique of sanding the skin with a rotating brush where new skin needs to grow. Microdermabrasion is a more subtle technique as it uses finer equipment to sand away only the top layer of skin and the side effects of redness, swelling and scabbing tend to be lesser compared to conventional Dermabrasion.
- Other Soft Skin Tissues Filler Injections: There are many other forms of soft skin tissue fillers other than Botox, which can be directly injected into the required area. Some of these are fats, gels and collagen which can be directly injected into wrinkles. These fillers work by swelling and plumping up the area around the skin to give it smoother look. However, these treatments also need to be done at frequent periodic intervals of a few months.