Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Subramanyam
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. SubramanyamYour feedback matters!
I'm 30 years old male. I got some yellowish scars round my eye. I was having high cholesterol and triglycerides now under control. How to get rid of scars.
I've been suffering chest pain on left and in the middle from last almost 2 months. My heartbeat is also fast and it's above 100. I've checked few times. I get tired too quick and sometimes I have breathing problem. I took pain killer but it didn't help at all. I've seen a doctor but all he gave me is pain killer which didn't help as well. So what it could be?
My name is Abdul wahid. I am 23 years old. I suffered chest problem 1 to 2 years ago. I feel fullness of chest and ache around sternum and backache upper part. I have ask its problem from a allopathic doctor at lybra e. He told me that you have esophagus problem so what should I do for it.
I had tachycardia 2 months ago. I visited the doctor he gave me medicines and after 1 month it got normal .But doctor told that I should continue the medicines so since now I am taking medicines. But now I get pain in chest and sometimes in heart but not too bad I think it's just normal pain not so painful. But it's not going at all. I am having this every 2 days. And now I am feeling bad for this is it life threatening condition. What should I do. Sometimes I think that it's normal but sometimes I think it is not. And that pain occurs every 2 days not fixed whether it is on nights or days but it comes every 2 days. So help me what should I do. My heart rate at that Time was 129 BPM. LVEF was 66%.And had mild Mr. and mild TR. ERVSP was 20 mmHG. INTACT IAS and IVS.
There are valves in the each of the four chambers of the heart. These valves make sure that blood flows in one direction only. The blood flows from the atria into the ventricles through the mitral and the tricuspid valves. The pulmonic and the aortic valves allow the blood to flow out of the ventricles. Valve problems occur when the normal functioning of the valve is impaired.
Impaired valve function leads to blood flow obstruction, which in turn can lead to stenosis of the valve. This puts lot of strain on the heart muscles, forcing it to work harder. It may also lead to the blood flowing backwards through the valve and back into the heart.
The various causes of valvular heart disease are:
- Valvular heart disease: If you are suffering from rheumatic fever, it may lead to valvular heart disease
- Congenital heart disease: Congenital heart disease refers to various defects in the heart which are present since birth. In some cases, these defects may include being born with abnormal valves.
- Heart attack: If you have suffered a heart attack, your heart muscles may be damaged or impaired.
- Cardiomyopathy: This is a genetic disorder that is characterized by an inability of the heart to pump blood efficiently.
- Age: Ageing may cause certain changes in the body that lead to valvular heart disease.
Valvular heart disease is treated by various homeopathic remedies that do not have any side effect. It takes a holistic approach to healing the body as it gets to the root of the disease. The various homeopathic remedies for valvular heart disease are:
- Cactus grandiflorus: This remedy is used in a number of heart complications such as stenosis of the valve. It helps in getting rid of the inflammation in the heart muscles, so that the heart can pump blood efficiently.
- Digitalis: Digitalis is another remedy that helps in healing the muscles of the heart by regulating the pulse.
- Kalmia latifolia: Kalmia latifolia is a homeopathic remedy that is used in treating various complications of the heart. It also helps in symptoms of rheumatic fever that may lead to valvular heart disease.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!