Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SubashiniYour feedback matters!
I am 36 week pregnant. My blood sugar two hour after meal is 139 mg/dl is it harmful for my baby? Please guide me at the initial stage of pregnancy upto 12 week my sugar level was 100 mg/dl two hour after meal.
One patient who affected in diabetes since 20 years long, recently one finger pf right leg amputed by doctor. Please tell what will do?
I am 41, working mother. Suffer from hypothyroidism and on medicine for that. My problem is with my faltering memory at present but around 4/5 years back, I was quite happy with my power to remember vivid details of almost everything! I forget recent events mainly. What should I do?
I am 23 years old unmarried girl, I do not have any kind of diabetes, but because of obesity my doctor prescribe me for Bigomet sr 500. My question is is it right tablet for me? Or is there any chances of creating diabetes in future because of consumption of this medicines?
Dear Sir/Madam My mother if a patient of sugar last 4-5 years but I hav'nt recognize sugar. Last two years I checkup my mother's sugar it is 465. Then I consult a doctor. Doctor give medicines. But after few days sugar is effected in my mother eyesight. The I go to eye doctor and consult the doctor. Doctor operate both eyes approx 4 times. But good response previous week I checkup my mother's sugar, urine, ecg etc. In report sugar is effected in kindly. Please what should I do. Because I love my mother.
Female infertility is not really a rare condition, it happens to one out of six couples. Infertility is a condition in which a woman is unable to conceive despite efforts. There can be a number of causes for female infertility, including problems with ovulation, uterus, fallopian tubes or ovaries. Age can also be a contributing factor to infertility. Following are the reasons that might be responsible for female infertility
- Ovulatory problems
- Damage of organs of reproductive system
- Pelvic inflammatory disease
- Scar tissues or adhesions of some sort
- Presence of polyps in the uterus
- A previous serious infection in the fallopian tubes or uterus
- Chronic medical illness relating to the reproductive system
- A previous ectopic pregnancy
- A birth defect in the uterus or fallopian tube
- The DES syndrome where in the infertility can occur to the offspring due to the medication DES is given to a mother in order to prevent miscarriage or premature of the child.
- Abnormal presence of cervical mucus can make it more difficult for sperms to reach the egg.
Now that the part about the causes has been discussed, it is essential to discuss the treatment. Are there really ways to reverse infertility in women to make them fertile? Well, in some chronic cases it is not possible; however, some are treatable by the following methods:
- In the case of hormone imbalance or endometriosis or short menstrual cycles, hormones are taken to treat the problems.
- Medications can be taken to stimulate ovulations.
- Fertility enhancing supplements can be used.
- In case of infection in any of the reproductive parts, antibiotics can be taken to remove them
- In order to remove blockage or scar tissues from the uterus, fallopian tube or pelvic area, minor surgeries can be performed.
Yes, there are some tips for prevention of infertility
- Taking all the steps required to avoid sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avoid intake of illicit drugs
- Having regular checkups with the gynaecologist
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Exercising regularly
- Having a healthy sexual relationship
This article is a short walkthrough on female infertility and answers most of the commonly asked questions. In case you have further questions, you can always consult a medical practitioner near you.
Dear doctor my husband's fasting blood sugar levels is 147mg/dl and postprandial blood sugar levels is 157mg/dl. Is he a diabetic or not. If he has diabetes please suggest a good diet for him. Now he is 33 years old.
Hi, I have thyroid and also have problem of hair loss and i am very over weight. What you suggest for me the best.
Hi I am 29 years old male. I am having diabetes and currently taking insulin three times. Will it effect potency in any way?
My sister had thyroid from last ten years. Now this tym her blood report show that is normal .is it possible that any time this disease is curable immediate or report is not ryt.
Doctor My Uric acid is 6.5 (range 3.5 to 7.2)I am having joint pains wrist sometimes pain is shifting I am a vegetarian south indian hyderabad. Can some recommend diet for me with dos and don'ts. I am 76 age and diabetic.
My mother in law aging 73 years has bp and diabetes since very long and has been taking medicine regularly for the same. Last week, she started feeling weak and cramps in legs. 8 days ago, she consulted a physician for the same, e checked the bp and it was 238/110. The doctor has given lasix inj immediately and advised to take lots of fluids and there will be frequent urination after the injection. Within 1.5 hrs of taking that injection she started vomiting. It continued for a day and she became very weak though we have been giving her electoral regularly. Her bp was fluctuating from 190 to 220 for 2 days and she collapsed on 3rd day having seizures. We have taken her to the hospital immediately and the next day it was diagnosed as PRES. Sodium levels were dropped to 97. So the have given sodium for 2 days. She is in ICU now, are the vitals are showing good but still she did not get consciousness. She is able to open her eyes from last 2 days but not looking straight at us neither recognizing or responding to anyone. Doctors are saying it will take time to recover but till now there are no signs of improvement what should we do? What is the general recovery time for this case. What are the improvements we can expect and the timelines? what are the other impacts post recovery? please advise, Thanks a lot!
Could you please suggest one good cheap and best sugar level monitoring machine. Price of testing strips should also be cheap.
1. Morning (break fast)
A. Millets with butter milk, raw onion
2. Lunch - rice with dhall, which includes compulsorily vegetables, green leaves, pulses on everyday with different varieties
3. Evening - boiled pulses, eggs.
4. Dinner- wheat items, this should be your 1/4 of your stomach. Not exceeding the limit and then take one cup of cow milk.
1. Packed drinks: cola, pepsi etc, milks, tinned foods, bakery foods
2. Don't use refined oils. Use oly blended groundnut and gingely oil.
3. Avoid non veg regularly (pork, mutton, chicken, beaf). It taken monthly once. But diabetes patients can take fishes regularly. If patients having hypertension avoid sea fish.
1. Do physical excise at early morning running, jogging, walking up to minimum 45 min. Regularly
2. Take your food as per your physical work.