Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Sree Vidhya

General Physician, Chennai

300 at clinic
Dr. Sree Vidhya General Physician, Chennai
300 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Sree Vidhya
Dr. Sree Vidhya is one of the best General Physicians in Chintadripet, Chennai. She is currently associated with Iswarya Women Care and Fertility Centre in Chintadripet, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Sree Vidhya on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Iswarya Women Care and Fertility Centre

No 13 , 1 st Main Road , Kasthurbai nagar, Landmark : Opp to Sangeetha Hotel, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
300 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Sree Vidhya

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I have serious fever and cough my eye is red and my stomach is paining please help me in this matter.

Homeopath, Sindhudurg
Homoeopathic treatment-bella 30 4 pills 3 times. Ferrum phos 6x -4 pills 3 times stodal cough syrup 2 spoonful 3 time. For 8 days and revert back.
6 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How can I give more pleasure to my partner? Day by day my sperm ejaculation too early as result my partner is not satisfied by me How can I increase my sex power.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- A hard erection and a delayed ejaculation are two main key to success for female satisfaction. Premature ejaculation is definitely going to solve your issue. I recommend you to start consuming herbal aphrodisiac medicines. They are safe and can boost your sexual stamina and performance in bed and you are definitely going to satisfy your partner in bed.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I hv problem some type of nose bleeding. It can happen some time. I take medicine from medicine shop. What can I do? Consult wth doc.?

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery), BHMS
Homeopath, Delhi
Take homeopathic medicine bryonia 30, 4 pills 3 times in a day for a week. Than let me inform after a week.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from hernia. It is just beginning can you give me advice how can I remove it without any surgery (operation) Whether possible or not.

General Physician, Pune
Hernia is mechanical defect. Organs come out of the bag of fabric tissue because o weakness. So bag is be strengthened by stitches or a patch. This is surgery. No medicine can replace the procedure.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had a bad habit of masturbation since last 10 years. My penis is too small and my sexual stamina is very poor. I feel depression in many times.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Eat more veggies and fruits studies have actually shown that men who are mostly vegetarian last much longer in bed than non vegetarian they have more stamina due to the nutrients they get from these fruits and veggies especially potassium 1- leave masturbation if do 2- do not watch pron movies. 3- take nutritious and healthy diet 4- avoid fast food, spicy,and oily food. 5- may take ayurvedic medicine for strengthening your sexual strength to a grater level. 6- do abdominal crunches, leg raises ,push ups 20 nos each and yoga. 7- add up salad as staple in your food.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir my mom is suffering from fever and cough from 2 days. Also there is headache. It happened after spent some time in rain. Which medicine will make her cure? As she use pamagin gold but it is not effective.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
You can go for following remedy it will help you 1. Take 1 tsp black peppercorns 2. Take 2 tsp sugar candy 3. Take 3 tsp liquorice powder 4. Crush them all to powder 5. Eat ½ tsp of this mixture 4 times a day Causes: • Common cold • Climatic change • Infections surely you will get results.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I feel nausea & end up vomiting almost every time I travel by car & bus. Why does it happen? What is the remedy for this?

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Sit in a straight position with back rest while travelling. Avoid conversations and body movement while travelling. You can take avomine tablet before travelling. Or take chitrakadi vati tablet. Avoid eating many things while travelling.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

M having premature ejaculation and nightfalls My age is 20 My weight is 60 kg Height is 5.8.

BASM, MD, MS (Counseling & Psychotherapy), MSc - Psychology, Certificate in Clinical psychology of children and Young People, Certificate in Psychological First Aid, Certificate in Positive Psychology
Psychologist, Palakkad
Dear Lybrate user. I can understand. Nightfall is natural, normal and never unhealthy. Youmare just 20. Premature ejaculation while having sexual intercourse with a permanent partner is counted as a problem. Not at this age. I suggest online counselling and sex education. Take care.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi sir, I have a problem in my stomach kabhi kabhi pain hota h and suddenly started vomiting and loose motion can you help me please.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, you can take 1. Tablet meftal spas one tablet stat after food 2. Tablet pantocid D 40 mg before food once a day for 2-3 days. And follow care advises given below. Avoid food from outside, junk, fried, spicy fatty food take home made light food like moong dal, dalia, chapati also tell me associated symptoms like burning sensation in chest or any other symptoms are present or not? so that we can reach diagnosis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 30 years old. My father got diabetes now, but not sure it will affect me as well. Now I have few symptoms, I feel hungry a lot, If I am late for 30 mins for lunch or dinner, I feel like I will fell down somewhere. Also if I have sweets I feel something is happening in my mind. Pls suggest.

Diploma in Diabetology, Pregnancy & Diabetes, Hypertension, Cardiovascular Prevention in Diabetes ,Thyroid
General Physician, Sri Ganganagar
You are advised to chek fasting and p. P. Blood sugar 6 monthly. Also hba1c from good centre. As one parent may tranfer diabetes to 25 %.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm 48 yrs old. I'm facing sleep problem. No sound sleep. Severe constipation and joint pain. (I'm diabetic.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
avoid day time sleep. avoid tea/coffe/ cola in evening and after. 8 hours sleep is ok . 10 pm 6 am is good timing.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am Annapurna, I HAVE some indigestion problem. Morning if I take any breakfast. Immdtly or after sometime I get stomach pain severely.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Hi lybrate-user, takke tab. Pan 4omg daily in empty stomach for 7days. Avoid oily and spicy food if any doubts revert me bac ill help you with best treatment. Tc.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from pearly penile papules on my penis's neck for last year, please suggest me a proper medicine.

MD - Homeopathy, BHMS
Homeopath, Ahmedabad
Dear Sonu, Pearly penile papules are asymptomatic and persist throughout life, although lesions gradually may become less noticeable with advancing age. It wont require any treatment unless it disturbs you in your sex life or troubles in any means.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering frm UTI from 2 months have burning sensation cn you please tell me home remedies I also hd antibiotics bt it did not work.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), diploma in anorectal disease
Ayurveda, Kolhapur
Hi Consume lots of fluids daily so more urination. Also costume jira water up-to 1lit. Take ushirasav Ayurveda medicine 2spoon with warm water after food
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years wid sound health. I have intense sexual desire but after adequate foreplay ,i just penetrate with a single struck ,ejaculate, very frustrating situation .i tried lot but not able to overcome. Since that it is not erect for half an hour. I use condom during course. I am helpless .pls help ,more over crystal condom is helpful to delay .pls help me .my wife lost her passion and interest.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Alone medicine won't work Please wake up early in the morning go for morning walk in greenery daily Do yogasanas and pranayam daily Do perineal exercises daily Reduce frequency of sex for few days Take Damiaplant by W shwabe Homeopathic medicine 15 drops in 50 ml water twice a day for 3 months regularly Reconsult after 45 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is 46 year old and she have diabetes. She use to take medicine 3 times a day but diabetes is not in control what medicine she should take?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, along with your recent medication, take Sygyzium 1X , 2 tabs twice dailt before meals , morning and night. 1. take Karela jamun ras from SWADESHI Brand. 2. Powdered cinnamon has the ability to lower blood sugar levels by stimulating insulin activity. It contains bioactive components that can help prevent and fight diabetes. 3. Soak two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. Drink the water along with the seeds in the morning on an empty stomach. Follow this remedy without fail for a few months to bring down your glucose level. Another option is to eat two tablespoons of powdered fenugreek seeds daily with milk.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from blocked nose since 4-5 months. In the night it becomes worst cant breath I am using nasal drops since 3-4days. Whichis giving me temporary relieaf. Visited 3ent specialist who gave me nasal drops and anti allergic tab. Is my prob is treatable in xray it is mentioned turbinate hypertrophy.

MS - ENT(Gold Medalist), MBBS
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Delhi
Use nasivion nasal drops 2-2-2-2 and steam inhalation twice a day. If not relieved turbinate reduction (turbinoplasty) is final treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 31 years old and single yet. I have habit of masturbations since last 14 years. It will harm adversely on my sexual health after marriage.

Reparenting Technique, BA, BEd
Psychologist, Bangalore
Masturbation is not really bad; it is the addiction to it that is bad. Not even the number of years is a problem but the frequency and compulsiveness to do it is to be considered for its ill-effects. At your age you may feel it difficult and it can become addictive if you have alone time, if you obsess about it, and if you are not into relationships. The problem with addiction to this is that you may go on to prefer masturbation to heterosexual contact, even when you are married. That obviously would be an insult to your wife and will lead to a lot of conflict. Heterosexual contact is very wholesome and the physiology is made exactly for penile and vaginal contact. You will instead enjoy a poor replica of this and not know or care for the difference. The second thing that can happen with addiction is that it will become compulsive and will have no boundaries or limits, since it can be done all by yourself, whenever, wherever, and however too. The big problem a lot of children get into is the guilt around this. A useful way to discharge the energy is to get into contact games, or exercises, or even hobbies to channelize it. Also you should not spend too much time alone, and you need to keep your mind occupied with other interesting things and a lot of socializing. Even if you are not interested in marriage, for whatever reasons, it will help you to get into a friendship with a girl and enjoy the relationship where there will be a lot of excitement when you fall in love. Right now your hormones may be very active and your physiological apparatus is primed and ready for sexual stimulation. But because of your age and even otherwise it is important to develop good control and not feed into your impulses. Keeping yourself occupied and living a healthy social life are the keys to manage your sexual drives.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am suffering from pain in my lower abdomen, around the uterus area, I am 33 years old and since the last two months I am having irregular periods. Kindly advise.

MBBS, DGO (cal)
General Physician,
You need to consult a gynaecologist urgently. You need investigation to exclude any ovarian problem.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed