Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Iswarya Women Care and Fertility CentreYour feedback matters!
As a parent it is essential that you condition your kids with healthy dental maintenance habits.
Baby teeth play an important role in helping your child bite and chew food, and speak clearly.
ORAL HYGIENE FOR YOUR TODDLER
A toddlers’ dental care regime includes wiping your child’s gums with an infant gum massager, clean damp gauze or a washcloth.
Once your child’s teeth come in, brush them twice a day using a soft bristled toothbrush with water.
Research shows that children who develop cavities in their baby teeth are more likely to develop cavities as an adult, so be sure to get your child to a dentist for a checkup. It is important to keep your child’s baby teeth clean, but once the permanent teeth start to come in you really need to make cleaning them a priority. These teeth will last your child a lifetime.
At some point, your child will want to brush his or her own teeth. It’s fine to give him a turn. But afterwards, you should always brush your child’s teeth a second time. Most children won’t be able to brush their teeth well on their own until they are about 6-8 years old. Use fluoride toothpaste only when your child is old enough NOT to swallow it.
While what your child eats is important for healthy teeth, how often a child eats is just as important. Cavities can develop when sugar-containing foods are allowed to stay in the mouth for a long time. Bacteria that live on the teeth feast on these bits of food. They create acid, which eats away at tooth enamel. Between meals or snacks, saliva washes away the acid. If your child is always eating, there may not be time for this acid to get washed away.
1st Dental Visit
New parents often ask, “When should my child first see a dentist?”
Your child should see a dentist by his or her first birthday.
Losing Baby Teeth
On average children begin to lose their baby teeth when they are about 6 or 7 years old. It doesn’t mean something is wrong with your child if they lose their teeth before or after this time.
Most children lose their teeth in the same order they came in.
For example, they lose their bottom center teeth first. When a child is about 6 years old their teeth will begin to come loose. Let your child wiggle the tooth until it falls out on its own. This will minimize the pain and bleeding associated with a lost tooth.
A word of caution -Remember!
Giving your child a bottle of sweetened liquid many times a day, or allowing your child to fall asleep with a bottle during naps, or at night, can be harmful to the child’s teeth.
Sing along the Smile Essentials Healthy Teeth Rhyme with your Kids!
Dab on some toothpaste on my colourful brush,
There is no hurry and I should not rush,
Slowly and steadily my teeth get clean,
As I brush all over and in between,
This may take a while,
But is very important for a great SMILE!
Many of the same treatment and evaluation options that adults have are also available to kids.
These include x-rays, dental sealants, orthodontic treatment and more.
Hello doctors I am suffering from premature ejaculation and after quick discharge it is difficult to tighten penis again and unable to stay for longer in bed .Suggest me homeopathy treatment or ayurvedic treatment .i am very worried about my future, I am 28 years of old. Cure me doctors otherwise I will be in deep frustration.
An ankle sprain can make life miserable. A sudden twist or stretching (due to incorrect walking, incorrect posture, wearing high heels, walking on an uneven and rough surface, exercise, games) can result in ligament(s) tear (partial or complete tear), affecting the ankle. An ankle sprain is often confused with a twisted ankle. However, the two are different as chalk and cheese. A sprained ankle can be extremely painful, taking few weeks to months to heal completely (depending on the severity).
An ankle sprain is independent of age and sex, affecting anyone and everyone under the sun. The symptoms characteristic of an ankle sprain includes:
- The affected region of the ankle may swell up immediately.
- Difficulty in walking. In severe forms, a person may find it difficult to place a step.
- The area appears bruised and tender.
- Excruciating pain and discomfort (severe case).
- Stiffness and, in some cases, discoloration of the skin around the tear.
At no point should the sprain be taken lightly. Seek medical assistance at the earliest. Negligence on your part can aggravate the situation. In extreme cases, an ankle sprain can add to your agony and discomfort, affecting the joints, bones, blood vessels, tendons, and cartilage.
Diagnosis and Treatment:
Accurate diagnosis can make the treatment effective, thus accelerating the recovery process. In case of an ankle sprain;
- Physical examination of the affected area and a thorough case study is an important diagnostic step followed by many doctors.
- X-ray of the affected ankle region can help in a better and more accurate diagnosis.
The course of treatment depends on the extent of the damage. In case of a minor sprain, doctors mostly recommend
- Keeping the affected ankle area bandaged (ACE bandage) and well protected. A crutch or a brace is a blessing for people who face difficulty in walking.
- Time and again, apply a cold compress on the sprained ankle. A cold compress can help reduce the swelling effectively.
- In case of extreme pain and swelling, your doctor may recommend an acetaminophen (Tylenol) or ibuprofen
- Rest as much as possible. While sleeping, use cushions or pillows to keep the leg elevated.
Precaution and Care:
A little alertness and agility on your part can help to deal with an ankle sprain better.
- In the case of a severe sprain, try and avoid self-medication as much as possible. It can do you more harm than good.
- Exert minimum or no pressure on the affected ankle area.
- Indulge in some strengthening exercise as recommended by your physician. It is advisable that you warm up before any exercise.
- Avoid heavy, strenuous work as much as possible.
- Wearing correct footwear is important. Women who have had an ankle sprain should avoid wearing heel shoes.
When the sugar concentration in the blood increases suddenly and unreasonably, the resulting condition is known as diabetes. Sugar or glucose is generally used in order to provide much needed energy to our bodies. But when the pancreas dysfunctions, it leads to a problem in the insulin production. As a result, glucose or sugar gets directly absorbed into the blood, instead of getting absorbed by insulin. And this leads to the condition of diabetes.
Diabetes Treatment in Ayurveda
For Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, the first step is usually dietary planning and lifestyle change. Adopting a more active lifestyle, and a healthy, balanced diet low on sugars and starches, is a must. You must begin by avoiding sugars in all forms. This means you will have to get rid of rice, potatoes, white bread, sugar coated cereals, bananas, colocasia and much more. Add a lot of green leafy vegetables to your diet to improve your nutritional status and metabolism. In addition to these, also add some herbs to your diet. Ayurvedic herbs that act as natural medicine for diabetes include turmeric, bitter gourd, gurmar leaves, bael, fenugreek and many more.
Apart from diabetes Ayurvedic treatment, you could also practice yoga, which can help you improve your health. Several yogic asanas help massage your internal organs so that they are healthier and can function much better. Some of the asanas are especially beneficial for the pancreas, which produces insulin. You may have to make some changes to your lifestyle as well. For starters, you will have to maintain a more active lifestyle. You will also have to avoid sleeping in the daytime. Avoid smoking and consuming alcohol and take extra care of your feet.
As an ancient science based on lifestyle related treatment methods that include herbs, massages and life changing tweaks, Ayurveda also provides various methods of managing this ailment. Here's how!
- Bitter Gourd: Known as an ingredient that is rich in antioxidants, this can be consumed to take care of diabetes. You will need to first remove the peel of at least four to five bitter gourds before crushing them to create a paste. This paste has to be put through a sieve so that the juice of the gourds can be extracted. You will then have to drink this juice every morning, on an empty stomach.
- Cinnamon: From treating coughs and colds to diabetes and other serious ailments, this is a wonder spice that can be found in most Indian kitchens. You can start by boiling a litre of water and letting it simmer on the gas for about twenty minutes. Thereafter, you can add three teaspoons of cinnamon powder to this simmering water. Strain this mixture and drink the entire batch every day to clear out the toxins.
- Fenugreek Seeds: For this, you will need to take about four to five tablespoons of fenugreek seeds. These will have to be soaked in a glass of water or about 250ml of water, overnight. In the morning, the softened seeds will need to be crushed before the mixture is strained. The water that escapes should be collected and ingested every day for a period of two months.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a powerful and well-known ingredient that is used for curing and managing many ailments. You will need to mix about half a teaspoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of amla powder as well as half a tablespoon of methi seeds or fenugreek seeds powder. This concoction will have to mixed in half a glass of water and taken daily on an empty stomach. This can be used by patients suffering from heart ailments as well.
- Diet: Cereals like ragi, corn, kulit, green millet, and barley are known to beneficial for patients suffering from diabetes. Leafy greens are also a must for such patients along with protein-rich foods like soya beans.
I am newly diagnosed with diabetes. At that time my sugar comes 506 and HbA1c 14. Now after 20 days my sugar comes 83 after meal and 103 fasting sugar. I was taking insulin 5 unit in night. But now Dr. Told don't take insulin. I just want to Can I reverse it completely anyhow. Is it true that obese people reduce weight than diabetes type 2 can be reversed or cured.
I have an attack of vertigo two years back. Since then I am facing some balance issues I have floating and moving sensation every time if I lay down I feel m sleeping on boat which is floating in the water. If I sit I feel I am sitting on some moving vehicle. Every time I feel I am moving even I am stationary. I have consulted ent, neurologist they couldn't find anything wrong wid me. CT scan and mri reports r normal still undiagnosed. Dis has affected my quality of life badly. Please help me.
Sir may I know the what is the best treatment of erectile dysfunction this the serious problem for mee can you please help me out sir I ll great full to you I am in relationship and I want this problem to be heeled and I do regular exercise and and also eat well but help me out from erectile dysfunction plzz sirrr.
If I do masturbation continuously then I ejaculate within one minute. But if I take breaks like 5 sec 10 sec between masturbation then I goes to 10 minute? Y what is problem.
Sir I want to increase sex libobo nd want to strong the muscles of penis nd wanna increase my timing naturally of sex.
I had a habit of daily masturbation and due to that my penis became weaker and lack of strength too, so is there any natural solution for this problem to have a healthy penis?
Hi, I had erection dysfunctional problem, after consultancy doctor he suggested to take tadalafil 10 mg daily once. After taking that I felt confident and felt much better though non full factually. nevertheless I am continuing that. Second I felt that semen volume less, some doctors suggested to take "kapikachhu" "ashwagandha" I am continuing that. However I feel till the volume did not improve much, so I was searching in Google a lot of people suggested l-arginine supplement so I am just asking this weather can I take this alone all along with copper kapikachhu or I should continue with only l arginine and stop kapikachhu I need your advice and One more thing after taking Tatalifel 10 mg tablet before intercourse, it is noted that semen output is taking more time. However earlier it used to come fast. Is that normal?
I am 24 my sperm release after 2-3 min while having sex with my gf and she is not satisfied what should so that it ma take long time to release while sex?
Sir I migrated from Punjab to Delhi in Punjab I used to have raw dairy milk but when I come to Delhi I used to drink amul milk so it causes pain in right side of my chest and causes gas what should I do is amul milk bad for health and I have gluten intolerance just for you to know that's why milk is my basic diet.
What r the thing need to take precaution from sugar And to take healthy food and want to made bone healthy.
I have dry cough for last 20 days my doctor advice for chest xray & xray is fine, but sir I face dry cough which is so embarrassing me and I feel very difficult to work, so please tell me the remedy I use honitus syrup, zest syrup, alex syrup and now I use TusQ-D syrup.
Is any problem Using packed milk without boiling it? Drinking of Raw packed milk causes any difficulty to health?
My son is suffering from deficiency of vitamin D.It is between 7 to 8. His legs are slightly curved. Is It curable?
Do you suffer with ED or erectile dysfunction?
If so, you are alone. It's a highly common sexual problem among men. As a matter of fact, millions of men suffer with ED and what is worse is that they do not accept that they have a problem. Living in denial does not help but aggravates the issue. Erectile dysfunction is a medical condition that requires treatment. However, it is completely curable unless and until there is some kind of a permanent damage to the erectile tissue.
Listed below are some of the best ways to help you get a rock solid erections, naturally and safely:
1. Begin with Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate is one fruit that can do wonders for your libido and erections. It helps boost blood flow to the penis. More important, it helps your body release more nitric oxide, which plays a crucial role in increasing blood flow to the penis. A lot of men suffer with ED since nitric oxide secretion declines with age.
So, try to have a glass of pomegranate juice every morning and within a few days, you should be able to notice the difference in your erection hardness.
2. Have Some Nuts
Nuts are a great source of essential fat like Omega 3 fatty acids which are great for boosting the male sex hormone testosterone. Apart from this, such fats also ensure better lubrication in your arteries resulting in improved blood flow. By enhancing both testosterone and blood circulation, nuts can help you get harder erections. Try to have a moderate serving of nuts with your breakfast every morning.
However, avoid overindulgence since it can prove counter-productive.
3. Try Tribulus Terrestris
One of the best herbs for curing sexual problems in men is Tribulus Terrestris. It has been used in Chinese and Indian medicine to treat both erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation for many years now. Tribulus is an excellent testosterone booster that can help erection rigidity.
4. Begin Strength Training
Though all kind of exercise is good for enhancing blood flow in your body, strength training helps boost testosterone too. This gives you an upper edge and also explains why bodybuilders are less prone to sexual dysfunction as compared to men who do not pump iron. Ideally, you should workout for 30-45 minutes for at least 4-5 days a week.
Including leg exercises in your workout is extremely important since they are far more effective in enhancing testosterone as compared to other exercises. Squats and lunges should for a part of your workout. Other exercises that are also great for enhancing testosterone include chest press, pull ups, chin ups, deadlifts etc.
5. Try Yoga
Yoga is simply great for improving your erection hardness. This is for a couple of reasons. First of all, it helps reduce stress, which happens to be one of the underlying causes of ED in a majority of cases. A lot of young guys suffer ED because of performance anxiety. Yoga can help you get over all such anxiety and make you perform better in bed.
Not just this, it can also help you control your breathing more effectively, which can help in improving your ejaculatory control.
6. Try Natural Male Enhancement Pills
Moreover, you can also try natural male enhancement pills. Such pills are a far better alternative to prescription drugs that can have a lot of nasty side effects ranging from severe headaches to nausea to something as severe as a heart stroke.
Natural pills are a perfect blend of herbs like Tribulus Terrestris, Tongat Ali, Ginkgo Biloba, Panax Ginseng, Horny Goat Weed etc, Top quality pills also contain pomegranate ellagic acid or Bioperine to ensure faster and better results.
The onset of symptoms of scabies varies depending on whether or not a person has previously been exposed to mites. The first time a person is exposed to the scabies mite, it can take upwards of 2-6weeks for symptoms to develop.
This timeframe is significantly shorter in subsequent infestations as the body's immune system is quicker to react (typically in 1-4 days).
Signs and symptoms of scabies include:
- Itching - this is often worse at night and can be severe and intense. Itching is one of the most common scabies symptoms.
- Rash - when the mite burrows into the skin, it forms burrow tracks, or lines, which are most commonly found in skin folds, and resemble hives, bites, knots, pimples, or patches of scaly skin. Blisters may also be present.
- Sores - these occur in infested areas where a person has scratched at the skin. Open sores can lead to impetigo, commonly caused by secondary infection with Staphylococcus aureus.
- Thick crusts - crusted scabies, also known as Norwegian scabies, is a form of severe scabies in which hundreds to thousands of mites and mite eggs are harbored within skin crusts, causing severe skin symptoms.