Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Snehalatha SudharsanYour feedback matters!
My wife is 19 weeks pregnant I just want to know what type of exercise/yoga does she required for normal delivery? What precautions required at the time of exercise?
I am 27 years old and my weight is 78kgs. I had complicated vivax malaria with multi organ failure in 2010. After my recovery I had gained this weight. Before that my weight was 58-60 kgs. My height is 5ft 2inches. I am a bengali and that's why rice is our main food. But I don't eat red meat, pestries, cakes or too much cold drinks and chips. I want to loss my weight and go back to my previous figure with a healthy diet. I am married and want to conceive soon. So I just want to know what should I do to loss my weight and will there be any problem to conceive due to my previous illness? I have no gynecological problem and I have regular menstrual cycle and no other diseases. Please help me. Thank you.
I am 35 years old. My baby is of 10 years. I dont want 2nd child now cause I am getting some home medicines. But my last period date was 7th sept. I have tested pressure and it show positive. Some other symptoms are also there like some liquid is coming from my breasts. Please suggest.
My gf and me want to do sex but my girl friend is afraid to being pregnant I know I have to take protection like condom but that is also not 100 percent protective ?what else we can do?
Infertility in males is caused by various factors, the main factor is oligospermia or azoospermia which means that the patient is not having enough number of sperms in the body or the patient is not able to manufacture any sperms in the body, it can be caused by severe stress or if that patient is smoking or chain smoker or the patient is drinking too much or he is having problems with carbohydrates, proteins or vitamins.
This can be treated by taking proper medication and we at best doctors in Delhi recommend patients to improve lifestyle, do exercise, walk for 45 minutes in early morning and take proper diet so that the problem is treated from base root level.
Maximum number of infertile couples are having problem in males not in females, it is because when the male is not able to give good quality sperm for fertilization how then the pregnancy will take place.
So in order to treat male infertility it is important to visit Dr. Vinod Raina best sexologist in Delhi personally and the problem will be solved, you can call Dr. Vinod Raina top sexologist in India on 9871605858.
I had unprotected sex with one virgin guy for 3 years. Even I am Virgin. We recently broke up. Can we find a new partner and be sure of no diseases?
My friend is suffering through a problem of polycystic ovary syndrome [pcos],and because of it she is not able to reduce he weight. She is doing a good heavy workout which includes running and cardio and having a protein diet which is given by a dietician. It has been a month or more than that. After all these hard work there is no result seen in her body She's is looking all the way same as she was used to look like. It's a request to all the doctors if anyone could give a better advice what she should do to reduce her body weight.
M seven week pregnant hu. Bt kuch dino se blood clots ho raha hn. Isse pahlevi m pregnant hui thei that tym maine abortion pills khaya tha. Kya m firse pregnant ho skti hu.
I am 28 weeks pregnant. Yester day done esr test .first half 70 mm and second half 120. Is it normal.
Hi I am a male of age 35 years married for 8 years. I have a fantasy of escort male for my wife involving in threesome activities. My wife is not interested in this but I pressurize to do it. I want my wife to have sex with escort male or get messaged in front of me. and can i do it or not please help is it safe or not
Is there any perfect time for sex if couples are planning to have a baby? When is a woman most likely to get pregnant how can we calculate because I heard its according to the cycle of menstrual cycle.
Hi mam, mai hamesha se time pe periods hoti thi, 26 ko aur apne time pe ho jati thi, but is baar abhi tak mai periods me nahi hui hu, pls give solution.
Suggest me a medicine to avoid pregnancy after having 1 month pregnancy I want to know best ans from you thank you.
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.