Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Snehalatha SudharsanYour feedback matters!
I am a 71 years old female who is suffering from 3rd degree uterovaginal descent and cystocele. The doctor has to perform a procedure on me tomorrow Vaginal Hysterectomy with cystocele repair and pelvic floor repair. The doctor has advised me of risks during the operation and post operation as infection, bleeding, injury to adjacent structures like bladder, bowel, blood vessel and Vault prolapse. I wanted to know what are the possibilities of me suffering any injury during the procedure of possibility a vault prolapse. Please advise urgently.
Age 29, unmarried female. .25 days has over, but no means. No chances of pregnancy. Please advice me what should I do?
I am 25 years old I need your help . My wife not getting pregnant . We had sex around 15 - 16 times in this month but my wife got her period today so please help me.
Hello doctor. I'm pregnant and aged 29 years with good physic condition. 6th month now. I am a HBV positive person with non reactive. Viral load level is very less. Now my fear is, can I try for normal delivery or shall I go with C-Section. If it is normal delivery, my baby may get small injury right? Where my blood may get transferred to them?
Wanted to know about sex during pregnancy? My wife is 2 month pregnant so let me know is it safe to have sex?
Since from 1 week I am having problem of vagina. I had done sex with my husband for 6 times for 3 days. Now it's severely paining. I cannot able to manage . So what I have to do now please help me.
Hi. I am 20 and I had sex with my gf I just touched that part oh hers. But didn't insert it fully I was worried for her getting pregnant so I made her to take ipill after 2 hrs she didn't have her periods that month before that her period was on 25. We had intercourse on 12 and she went to a doctor for her period and taken some medicine for periods. But today is 27 she tookprega newd test on 26 showed negative result. On 28 she had her periods but on 29 she bleed very less. What is wrong with her. Kindly explain the situation she is in. Can she be pregnant?
I am male 27 and my wife is 24 years old, its been 4 years we got married, before having a kid we both used to have a good desires of sex and we both used to enjoy it, after having a kid my wife not showing any interest in having sex, if tried to have sex by convincing her she is complaining that its painful, I tired to know the problem and discussed it with her, she is telling she also did not understand why she has a interest, by this I am having a trouble as my desires are going on more, can you please suggest us what we can do to over come this problem.
Hi doctors, I am facing a problem, and I am not sure, is it related to my skin or genital. There is an. itching around my vaginal area and skin is red now, should I go to dermatologist or gynecologist?
Foods that help to cleanse the liver
3. Green tea
6. Leafy green vegetables
8. Cold pressed organic oil
I've already one baby everything is normal for both of us my endometrium measures around 11. 5 mm my egg size should be 2.8×2.3 any possibility is there to get pregnant.
Im having bad pain in my vagina. Which is making me to use washroom again n again. N while using it pains a lot. please suggest a remedy as soon as possible.
Though im ovulating its kind off very late ovulation like d 25th or 26th day. I went to my doc yest and she said wel try ths mnth with tablets so has put me on ova shield D S and Progynova wil ths help me conceive in 1 cycle?
This question is for my wife, She has started lower abdominal pain after periods, The pain start from, 7th days after periods and lasts when next period start. We are not getting physically from last six months, Is this menstrual cramp or anything else. Give me right solution.
Homeopathy is a widely accepted alternative system of medicine which was discovered in the late 18th century. Homeopathy believes in the philosophy that the mind, emotions and the body are integrated together. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high dose. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
People hold many misconceptions about homeopathy. Following are some of the myths of homeopathy:
- Homeopathic remedies work slowly: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies cure your medical condition very slowly. Fact is that it works very fast on diseases like cold, fever, etc. When the symptoms are chronic, then only working process is slow. This is because in chronic condition, the body takes little time to cure from inside. It is advisable to start the homeopathic remedies as soon as any symptom is seen.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. Fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in case of dental issues or any condition where surgery is the only remedy.
Related Tip: "Detoxifying With Homeopathy?"