Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Siva
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SivaYour feedback matters!
I am 28 years old suffering from anal fissure my Dr. is general surgeon he told me to use cream gel but I am noy find it helpful pls suggest me more effective ointment Some time blood comes little when hard stool pass.
There is skin problem in my face before 9 years. In last year February I went to aiims hospital for treatment of pimple on my face. She wrote a medicine which is isotroin 20 mg. I purchased this medicine. And I ate one capsule per day. After 4 months I didn't eat this capsules. But that time there is some few pimple on my face. But right now there are many pimples in my face and also more oily face. Please give any solutions of this problem mainly pimples and more oily face.
I am having dark complexion which started at about 10 years of age. I was having fair and white complexion before. I was using medicines for allergy. Can you suggest any treatment for getting my skin white?
They have cyst in right breast n operated in 2010, now she is suffering from itching and pain in scar. What should i do now?
Hello Doctor, I have VITILIGO white patches since 10 years .Initially I have used Megain lotion, tablets and UV therapy and all. By Starting patches were decreased but still I have vitiligo under nose and under eyes and legs and lips. Right now I am feeding my baby. I have TFS thyroid problem also. Using thyroid medication .Could you please tell me how can I decrease white patches to my faces and other area. Can I use Melgain Lotion ?
I am 21 years old. I have dark circles around my eyes. I tried some tips to remove it but I didn't get sufficient result. So what can I do to remove it?
How can I remove my eyebug which is so dark and my eyes become so small? please tell me the solution.
I have much dark spot on face due to pimples how to remove them and what to do so it never occur more n future?
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in Ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.