Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyamala J
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Shyamala JYour feedback matters!
What is the major issue for ro water and what is the solution of that issue normally b12 problem is happened any thing else occur by ro water.
My son is 1 year old and his teeth started growing from the 5th month itself, now he has 8 tooth (4 on top and 4 on below) and the 4 on top started decaying its is become very difficult to breast feed him as his tooth stated hurting the mother. What should I do?
The body needs a balanced diet for its various functions. The proteins are the major building blocks and are required for optimal health of the muscles, hair, and skin. The following are some protein-rich foods that you could choose, depending on your dietary preferences. The amount of protein required also varies depending on the age, sex, and level of activity. An average male should consume about 60 to 80 g of dietary protein daily.
Mentioned below is a list of protein rich foods that can be included in your diet:
- Fish: Be it tuna, perch, salmon, snapper, or cods, they are one of the richest sources of protein. Every 100 g of any of these fishes provides around 17 to 25 g of protein which is an extremely good quotient.
- Meat: Be it chicken breast or turkey, meat is one of the best sources of protein. In fact, many people who want to build muscles go on to include meat in almost all meals.
- Poultry: This again packs about 30 g of protein per 100 g serving, which again is one of the most sought-after protein rich foods.
- Eggs: Another protein-rich substance, an egg yields about 13 g of protein.
- Dairy products: Low fat or skim milk, yogurt, butter are amazing sources of proteins, especially for vegetarians. Include milk into your smoothies, milkshakes, and various other beverages. A glass of milk yields about 6 g of protein.
- Legumes: For the vegetarians, these are the best substitutes for meat/fish/chicken/pork/beef. The kidney beans, the red beans, the French beans all make excellent sources of protein and will find their way in most dishes for vegetarians.
- Legumes and dals: Most of the colorful dals also come packed with a good amount of protein and should be included in daily diet. Legumes are few of the most important sources of protein, especially for vegetarians.
- Nuts and seeds: Walnuts, cashew nuts, peanuts, flax seeds, pecans, and other nuts and seeds are also a great source of protein. They provide anywhere from 20 g to 35 g of protein per 100 g of serving. So, this is one thing which will get into the diet chart of anybody wanting to build body.
- Soy: Whether in the beans form or the soya chunks, these are again small packets of protein packed into them. A good 17 to 20 g of protein is packed in 100 g of soy, which makes it a very good source.
- Cheese: Cottage cheese and low-fat mozzarella cheese provide the most amounts of protein, ranging from 10 to 30 g. Fat-laden cheeses contain fewer amounts of protein and are fattening, avoid them is a safe bet.
Make sure your diet has a mix of these based on your dietary choices so your body gets the essential amounts of protein. Since, proteins function as the building blocks for bones, muscles and blood; it is a wise choice to incorporate a modest amount of protein in your diet for the body to function well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!