Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shyamala J
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Shyamala JYour feedback matters!
My penis is bent towards left when erect. Can it be straighten? Is there any treatment to straighten the penis?
I am 49 years old, Diabetes from last 16 years, regularly walk for 4 to 5 kilometer, taking allopathic medicine but sugar level is 175 fasting. Please told how to reduce sugar level.
Can I take calcium tab as I don't drink milk cause I can't digest it so just to avoid calcium deficiency. (i felt pain in my legs and shoulders few days ago so I thought may be its because of low calcium intake) if yes what is the name of that tab.
Sir I don't get good sleep in night and i'm not feeling fresh in the morning after wakeup, please suggest me what is the cause and how to get cured of it.
Now send tanning straight home this summer with a few easy home remedies:
- Egg whites and honey are just excellent to get rid of that tan
- Fuller earth(Multani Mitti) and rose water is a quick and easy way to cleanse the skin
- Potato juice with lemon works as a perfect de-tan pack
- Easily available Aloe Vera gel is another good option for a damaged or tanned skin
- Gram Flour paste on the affected area for 20 minutes and twice a week does wonder for a tanned skin
So, go on and enjoy the sun without being worried about your skin being damaged.
Hey. I am 15 years old. I seem to have a fungal infection maybe on my testicles, I get this burning feeling as soon as that part comes in contact with anything. Its really irritating and I'm not even able to walk properly. Please Help.
Constipation is when a person has difficulty passing stool or has very dry stool. With processed and refined food habits on the rise, constipation is also becoming a rampant problem. The food passes through the large intestine, where a large part of the water is reabsorbed and stool is formed. This is expelled from the body, and if there is constipation, this passage of stool can be difficult, painful, and may be accompanied by bleeding too.
Constipation is common in children as well as among the elderly. Children eat a lot more junk compared to adults. With tooth loss and reduced food consumption, elders eat a lot less and so constipation is common.
Treating constipation should be a conscious effort as it does not have a single remedy. A combination of dietary changes including all aspects like fiber, water, caffeine etc. can help in treating constipation effectively.
- As the first thing in the morning, drinking a glass of lukewarm water is good. Add some baking soda to this, if you are feeling bloated, as it aids in cleansing the bowels.
- Ginger tea is another great remedy to induce bowel movements in the morning.
- A glass of warm milk with a little honey or sugar is a good remedy for constipation.
- Warm water or milk with Isabgol husk at bedtime helps in easy passing of stools.
- Applying a few drops of lukewarm castor oil over the navel when going to sleep can help in easy passage of stools in the morning.
- Guava, pears, oranges, grapes, papaya, apples, and other fruits add roughage to the diet and help in easy passage of stools.
- Soak some raisins in hot water, cool it, crush and strain them. This is very effective for treating constipation in children.
- A glass of carrot juice or papaya juice is very useful in treating constipation.
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to avoid constipation. The artificial juices and canned drinks do not count in this, as they only make it worse.
- High-fat, processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine are major causes of constipation. So one should avoid them to a large extent.
- Including small amounts of olive oil, castor oil, and ghee help in lubrication and easy passage of the stools.
- Triphala, which is a popular Ayurvedic preparation, can be mixed with warm water and consumed to prevent constipation. Given its bitter taste, you can add a small amount of honey to it. It has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-parasitic properties. This helps in overall cleansing of the colon and is not just a short-term remedy.
- Yogasanas like pavana muktasana, yoga mudra, dhanur asana, and vajrasana have major benefits on the digestive system, including releasing accumulated gas and passage of stools.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!