Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chennai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. ShreevarmaYour feedback matters!
I use to have pimple on my face now I'm left with acne scars and I don't know why my skin tone keeps on changing sometime I look dark and sometime very fair is it because of the sun rays or pollution I even cover my fave while going out. What should I do?
I am a 22 year old girl. My weight is 70 kgs. I want to loose weight. Can you please suggest a diet plan? And how much time I should exercise to loose weight as soon as possible?
Is eating cucumber as a salad in night is good or bad? As my gym trainer prescribe me to eat 500gm salad consisting of cucumber and tomatoes.
My child hood friend From few day she needs to go to the washroom for urination after every 15-20 min Can you please let me know whats your opinion abt this Some times she even bleeds 2-3 drops Whats your opinion.
I am feeling sleepy always. How can I reduce my sleep. When I start sleep, I will continue till anyone calls me. Please tell me some remedy to reduce my bad sleeping habit.
I have many problems in my face. Many wrinkles and spots are in the face. I am very depressed face lokkind dull pls advice me.
Doctor I am 21 years old I have a lot n lot black mrks in my face suggest some foods to remove black marks quickly please doc.
How will I come to know whether the girl is virgin or not if the hymen is broken by sports. Let me know.
I am facing sleepless nights from last three days. I eat healthy food and have decent life style. I'm 22 years old.
Hi doctors. I had sex with my girlfriend on 22 March and 24 was date of her periods which has not started yet. And the I didn't ejaculated inside her .now I am worried. What could be possible reason. What should I do. Please help me.
Iam rohith, iam very thin and slim, I want to overcome this situation, I like all food items and I ates everyfood but iam slim, doctor csn you give me an way to over come this situation.
I am 39 years old guy I was thin earlier but after joining gym & taking walk in the morning my chest & my body start growing my problem is I have lack of concentration I have become lazy too I have become home sick I want to change my self I want to become strong & healthy I want a Gd diet /workout my problem is if someone tell me do some new thing first 10 days I get charged then later on I skip those thing it mean aare this comedy serial is coming I watch this & go by the time its get late & I tel my self I will go tomorrow is there anyone thing that I can do with my laziness.
Hello Doctor, I am a 29 years male. Suffering from Obesity. I am allergic to bronchitis. Now from last 3 days I am suffering from fever, cough and cold. These days also throat infection. Please prescribe some medicines.
I want to reduce my fat what diet should I take. I also have dark circle below my eyes. Please tell me what should i do?
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathy is a system of medicine which tries to ‘cure’ this disease, instead of trying to provide symptomatic relief. While dealing with a case of asthma, a homeopath not only records the symptoms of the disease but also studies the medical history, family history, physical and psychological characteristics of a person. This helps to find the cause, the precipitating factors, and the hereditary tendency etc. Of special interest to a homeopath is the history of suppression of skin disease. Homeopaths believe that when there is a tendency or predisposition for a disease – it first manifests on the less vital organs, towards the periphery (like skin). If this manifestation is suppressed than the disease shifts inwards, towards the more vital organs (like lungs, heart, brain etc).
The fact that in children asthma is often preceded by eczema is observed by the allopaths also. This fact is written in all their textbooks of medicine. They say that children often ‘move-out’ of eczema and ‘move-into’ asthma. But they are unable to make a correlation. Homeopaths believe that the suppression of eczema with topical preparations, does not cure the disease/sensitivity of the person, it merely drives it inwards.
Now after ascertaining the symptoms and the cause, the homeopath tries to find a medicine which matches the symptoms as well as the general characteristics of the person. The medicine so selected is administered to the patient.
When a right medicine is given, the asthma disappears but the old eczema or skin rash reappears for some time, before finally disappearing itself. This reappearance of old symptoms is seen as a reversal of disease process and is considered a very good prognostic sign by homeopaths.
MEDICINES – There are lots of medicines in homeopathy for asthma symptoms and it is not possible to list them all here. Some of the common medicines are ars- alb, ipecac, lachesis, pulsatilla, spongia, sulphur, ignatia, antim-tart, hepar-sulph, nat-sulph, tuberculinum etc. The selection of medicine varies from patient to patient. Therefore, it is always recommended to consult a specialized homeopath for treating your individual case.
My beard is getting white from black. Age is just 27. I have also hairfall problem very much. Is selenium 30 (homeopathic medicine) useful for these. Pls rply.
My father has depressed from home problems. He always stays on bed nd have only one work to do mean thinking all time. Even at night he thinks negative. He thinks negative in all talk. Or work. He is also a heart patient. What should to do. Please recommend some medicine to calm down his mind.
I am 57 years old teeth is paining I can't eat & talk properly my lips become cross I am diabetic past 12 years.
How to increase height naturally?
The good news is that we can increase our height naturally. It is to be noted that about 20% or more of our body height depends upon external factors like our environment, activities and diet. If we follow certain basic rules in our daily lives, we can increase our height in a natural way.
Natural ways to increase height are mentioned below:
- Proper sleep: Studies have shown that when we take rest or sleep, our body grows and regenerates tissues. Proper sleep and rest are absolutely very necessary in a growing body. It is believed that human growth hormone (hgh) is produced naturally during the time when we have a sound, deep and slow wave sleep. As a rule, growing children and teenagers must have at least 8 to 11 hours of proper sleep every night so that they can reach their maximum height. It is advisable that you should take a warm bath before going to bed so that you have a sound sleep.
- Exercises for increasing your height: Another factor to increase height naturally is to be physically fit and active as a child. This can be attained by regular exercises and sports activities. When you are physically active, the body requires more healthy nutrients. Regular intake of nutrients boosts your nutrition and consequently, results in proper growth. Swimming, aerobics, football, basketball, tennis, cricket, or stretching exercises are a good way to keep our body growing and physically active. Active involvement of our muscles not only improves our growth prospects but also helps in detoxifying our body through sweating.
Some popular exercises to increase your height are as follows:
- Hanging on the rod: you spend the majority of your day in an upright, vertical position. One of the biggest hurdles in the path of growing tall is gravity, which compresses your spine, joints, squeezes the cartilage and makes you shorter. However, you can get rid of this obstacle through a simple hanging exercise, which has become a quite popular method to increase a person’s height by one to two inches. The reason being it lets the weight of your lower torso stretches your spine. Take a horizontal bar or rod and place it high enough so that you can hang on it by holding and let your body fully extend. If your body cannot fully extend, then you can bend your knees slightly until you hang freely. Try to hang for at least 20 seconds and repeat. You should also repeat this exercise a minimum of three times.
- Dry land swim: this exercise is popularly known as the alternate leg kick and focuses on your lower back. Lay down flat on your stomach. Your body should be fully extended. Put your arms straight out in front of you. Your palms should face the floor. Raise your left arm higher than your right arm and lift your right leg off the ground as far as you can, with your other leg straight on the ground. Remain in that position for 4-5 seconds. Then raise your other arm and leg and repeat the process.
- Pelvic shift: this is a common exercise and favorite among gym instructors. It is simple and you feel a whole lot of stretching up and down your spine and in your hips while doing this exercise. Lie on your back with your shoulders and arms placed firmly on the ground. Bend your knees and bring your feet as much as possible near to your buttock. Next, arch your back so that your pelvis thrusts upward. Remain in this position for about 20 seconds and then gradually increase it to 30 seconds.
Yoga for increasing your height:
Research studies have also shown that yoga and proper breathing techniques can play a fantastic role in increasing your height naturally. It is said that when we inhale deeply during yoga exercises, we release the stress that causes tension in your back muscles, which in turn removes the obstacle to enhance growth of the body. There are also a number of yoga postures which are particularly helpful in increasing your height. These yoga poses for keeping your body upright and increasing height are as follows:
- Surya namaskar: this is an age-old yoga exercise with 12 different postures and performed in a chronological manner.
- Trikonasana: trikonasana helps in improving your balance. This yoga exercise gives you a good posture. Also known as triangle pose.
- Talasana: talasna strengthens your arms, legs and spines. Keeps your body smooth. Helpful height gain.
- Sukhasana: this is supposed to be the central position from which the other yoga postures started. You control your breathing and tone your lower back and hips by doing this asana.
- Adhomukha savasana: also known as the downward facing dog. This asana increases the blood flow to your face and neck.