Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shanthi PYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am Dr Milind Bhatt. I'm a classical homoeopath. I give medicine on your dreams, I give Medicine on your basic nature. So why do I have to give medicine on your dreams? Why nature? What is the difference between you and me? All us have two eyes one nose two ears. The difference is the way in which we think and on the aspects when we give the medicine we can wonder.
Now suppose if anybody's coming to the first time to the doctor definitely the patient will wonder why you asking about my nature even if asked is not going to reveal everything but a stage comes where he'll say this is me one two three four five nothing beyond there or maybe they will not go the way to see the negative aspects that time we asked about the dreams. And the dreams play wonderful role in understanding human psychology. I here narrate an amazing example. A patient had come with spine TB mentioned by a big doctor of Bombay hospital that Tb may go to the brain and you know something greater has happened to this patient.
I was just wondering when a patient has everything in his life why would he suffer from such big irreversible disease? when asked about his nature, he just mentioned everything is fine he is multimillionaire like he has everything in his life-like there is nothing to worry about. When I asked his mom she said oh he's a very obedient child. The father also praises. So I was just wondering that there has to be something but I could feel something so I asked about to tell me something if you have any recon dreams. There are two dreams which are recurrent. One was he's donating in bulk and it just looked at me even I looked at him because a rich person who has lot of money if he gets a dream of donating doesn't make any difference it's not important to me I was just waiting for the second dream so the second Dream was that he is piercing that knife into somebody's abdomen he is enjoying that dream the liptum is pulling out intestine. It is sadistic, it is not normal.
The world knows that he's a rich person, he is content, he has everything then why is an obedient child, a quiet child, then why is he enjoying such a dream? Now, who would tell me the actual nature? The wife. So I called her wife. She looked at me. She said so I have to tell you something but then you promised me that it will be between you and me because he is going to give me a kick because he will not like this revealing his nature. I said okay we are here just to cure him. She told me, sir, he would buy me a diamond ring and one day he bought a diamond ring he kept it on the bed I saw the name i took the ring and I just tried it on my finger. The moment he saw he just beat me up and I was looking at him and he was heartless I could not understand why he was doing this? He had bought it for me so when I am wearing the ring then why is he beating me? The second thing I was feeding my baby and little bit curtain were opened and he started beating me. I found see these two instances I could understand that this patient is not normal he has got bipolar or he got split personality on the task that we have a medicine called Anacardium. Gave a dose of Anacardium and everybody surprised that TB spine went away and the best part of it was the wife came And told me sir I can't and I will never be able to forget you, sir, because his nature has changed. Previously he was a reckless, impatient and very violent. He has developed patience and tolerance and he has not beaten me since then. So this is how we treat with homoeopathy from nature when we get stuck somewhere we ask about dreams and the dreams reveal everything about yourself.
For more information you can contact me or you can reach me through lybrate.com.
I have a pain in my left breast I feel like there an extra thing is there, the pain is too heavy for me will you consult me what is my problem is it the symptom of breast cancer will you please help me to solve my problem soon.
I'm 32 years old women. I have 4 1/2 year old daughter. 97 kg. Height 5 6. Nov 2014 I got operated on both my ovaries for cysts 8 cm right loculated cyst and around 6 cm cyst in left ovary. Now again when I got scanned as I was getting some pain in my abdomen it showed that I have 5 cm cyst in my right ovary. I'm very much scared and planning for my second child. I don't know what to do. I don't want to get operated again but I want my cyst to reduce without creating any problem. Please help me.
Hi, I have got married almost 7 months back, me & my wife planning for baby from last six months, but nothing is going on and age of me & my wife is 31+, we do not want to wait more, can not understand what to do?, can you suggest me anything which is helpful for us? Thanks.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
I m 30 years my frst child is 8 yrs. After 1 st pregnancy I conceive very soon so I abort the child n after dat last year also I get abortion through medicine. N third abortion in 23 december 2015. Bt nw I decide to get pregnant as soon as so I can plan fr baby after three months of abortion. N wat chances dat I become pregnant soon or nt easy to conceive early. please help.
I am 25 years I got period last month may now this month not came I was taking pills upto march novelon I stopped in march and from last fifteen days back pain is also very much what is the reason? help me.
Sir, My wife has a ovarian cyst in her left ovary & for treatment doctor told her to take endosis 2 mg tablet for 90 days. Now she is taking the tablets from last 50 days daily 1nos. I want to know that if we intercourse in this present condition can she get pregnant? Or if I use emergency contraceptive pill after unprotected sex then what will be the problem?
I am 34. Having or suffering from small Rasouli in hand. What is the best way to get it of? Apart from operation.
I want to know what food items should be taken before the sex act and after it? FYI, the prevalent fads among Indians are to take a glass of beer or some intoxicant like black coffee or dark chocolate before. And after the act, and in order to get ready again, many guys are munching almonds, dates, elaichi and/or cashewnuts. They say it helps. can I have the benefit of your valuable, scientifically proven piece of advice ?
My wife is suffering from big boobs how to reduce her boobs sometimes she feel akwards what to suggest for her.
Puran Poli – Healthy or Unhealthy?
Gudi padwa is around the corner, this festive season is incomplete without puran poli right. Puran poli is a classic maharashtrian delicacy. It is a pan-griddled sweet bread stuffed with split yellow gram (channa dal) or red gram (toovar/arhar dal).
It has various regional names like paruppu poli in tamil, holige or obbattu in kannada, ubbati in konkani. The taste also varies from region to region. It is sweet and is circular like a parantha. It is a festive dessert. The stuffing is called puran and the parantha-like bread is called as poli.
But. Hold on if you think puran poli is bad think again every food has its merit and demerits, the key is to maintain moderation.
Puran poli is supposed to be a high cal food, right. It is upto you to make it healthy, use whole wheat flour instead of maida, use ghee sparingly.
Lets look at its merit:
- Puran poli made with whole wheat flour is rich in complex carbs, fibre, gives b complex vitamins, certain minerals. Dals as we all know gives give good amount of protein, what you all will be surprised to know is that this combination of cereal i.e. wheat flour and protein from dals will provide you with good quality protein, which can be compared to egg which is considered as high biological value with almost 100% bioavailability i.e. of excellent quality. This combination provides all the required amino acids which are building blocks of protein.
- Futher it has lot of jaggery which contains iron, cacium, potassium, phosphorus, it is releases energy slowly, as it is digested slower than sugar. Further jaggery also aids in digestion, as jaggery breaks and becomes alkaline in the digestive system.
- Addition of green cardamom powder, saffron, nutmeg powder, mace (javantri) powder which have essential volatile oils, boosts digestion and are antispasmodic, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial.
- Go ahead and enjoy this festive delicacy, but keep it as festive delicacy and do not gorge on it, it is to be enjoyed only during festival season.
Enjoy gudi padwa with puran poli.
We are planning to conceive a baby but unfortunately unable to succeed because when ever we are having an intercourse my wife white semen is not coming properly. Can you please help How my wife can discharged her semen properly so that we can conceive a baby we are trying since last one year but no results.
I am having white discharge problem since 4 years what should I do give any homeopath or home remedy.
Role of Homeopathy in Treating Digestive Problems
Digestive system is an intricate part of your body, spanning from the mouth to the anus. It plays a very important role in helping your body absorb essential nutrients as well as get rid of the waste that forms after digestion. Like every system in the body, it also gets plagued by health problems such as constipation, diarrhea, acid reflux or hemorrhoids.
How can homeopathy help in treating problems concerning your body's digestive system?
Homeopathy uses a single remedy to treat a condition irrespective of the number of organs or systems involved. It is an effective, safe and gentle treatment for curing digestion problems without any side effects. This is because the homeopathic medicines are derived from minerals, herbs or animal products. The ingredients are crushed and dissolved, shaken well and diluted till none of the original product exists anymore. The more diluted the substance is, the more its healing properties are believed to be.
Various digestive disorders like indigestion, stomach ache, gas ulcers, constipation, diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome and heartburn can be treated with homeopathy. The remedies that homeopathy make use of help the body to correct its imbalance without causing any side effects.
Homeopathic remedies go to the underlying cause of the problem. When an individual experiences a stomach ache the body signals that something is not right within his or her body. Painkillers can help in controlling the pain for a short amount of time but it cannot treat the underlying imbalance.
A homeopath carefully selects a remedy for the digestive disorder keeping in mind the patient's emotional and physical factors along with his or her eating habits and lifestyle.
For instance: 'Nux Vomica' would be a good Homeopathic remedy for stomach problems when you feel heartburn that occurs after having coffee, spicy food or alcohol; however 'Pulsatilla' acts better for dealing with the gastric problems due to consumption of fatty food like pastries, or fried foods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: How Does Homeopathy Cure Sinusitis?
Hi. .I had an surgical abortion on 25th of July. My bleeding hvnt been stopped. On 1st of Sept. .I had a checkup with d doctor n she said. She doesn't find any reason 4 bleeding. It may b because of breastfeeding my child which is of 1 and half yr. and she recommended DEVIRY 10 mg tablet to continue 4 20 30 days. But there is no control over d periods by dis tablet .I'm really worried. .wt shall I do.
Your smile holds great importance as it is one of the first things that a person will notice about you. A smile can leave a long lasting impression on people and is very important for self-esteem and confidence. Smile makeover is a process, which considers your facial appearance, tone of skin, color, width, length or shape of your teeth along with the gum tissues and lips in order to improve your smile. A smile makeover can be done according to your preference and choices.
Here are the areas on which a complete smile makeover concentrates and improves upon:
- Teeth Color: For a perfect smile make over, natural, composite restorations can be used to replace silver and amalgam dental fillings. Teeth whitening process can be undertaken to improve upon the color of the teeth, which are stained or dull. The color and shade of teeth are taken into consideration for several things such as crowns, bridges or dental implants. White, glossy teeth give a youthful, fresh smile. The whitening is done to such an extent that it complements your other features.
- Spacing and Alignment of Teeth: Teeth which overlap each other, have gaps in between or have a crooked appearance can be straightened, and the alignment can be modified by orthodontics or invisalign.
- Replacing Missing Teeth: Missing teeth affect your appearance and your smile by a great deal. The risk of tooth decay is also enhanced. For an ideal smile make over, missing teeth should be replaced with dentures, bridges or other modes of dental implants.
- Balancing Uneven Teeth: In case of uneven or chipped teeth with cracks on them, you can undergo cosmetic correction procedures to make your teeth appear balanced. In case you have a gummy smile, you can undergo recontouring procedures for improvement of your smile.
- Modifying Lips and Cheeks: An unshapely face with wrinkles makes your smile unpleasant. This can be corrected using several procedures, which include orthodontics and oral maxillofacial surgery. Correction of your lips and cheeks will improve your smile to a great extent.
- Tooth Length: Long teeth are responsible for a fresh, youthful smile. In case of short teeth, smile makeover techniques such as reshaping or lengthening of teeth can be undertaken. This will improve your smile. The proportion of your teeth can also be corrected to give you a perfect smile. The texture of the teeth can also be modified as a part of the smile makeover.
Treatments Used for Smile Makeover:
- A dentist can use an entire range of treatment to achieve your ideal smile makeover. These include:
- In-office, professional teeth whitening, Can brighten teeth up to 9 shades in a single visit
- Porcelain veneers, Thin, natural-looking, ceramic shells that mask imperfections such as cracks and chips
- Dental crowns, Tooth-shaped prosthetics that go over misshapen or worn teeth
- Invisalign, Clear, removable, custom aligners that gradually straighten minor alignment issues
- Dental bonding, Resin bonded to teeth that conceal cracks, gaps, and chips
- Gum contouring, Removing excess gum tissue to improve appearance and conformity of smile
A complete smile makeover allows you to correct and improve your smile, according to your preference. This process involves several cosmetic methodologies, the proper execution of which gives you an enhanced smile.