Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. ShankarnarayananYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am 43 years old , worked as Asst. Project Manager in a infrastructure company. One year before I left my professional job from that day I can not concentrate in any work, and I can not think anything positively . So, please tell me what append to me.
Dear Doctor I suffering from sexual movements dreams in mind after my right testicular pain and right leg and abdominal pain and back pain also. Please tell reason and solution also.
I am 27 year old male. And I have gas problem in stumock since 3 month. And I also feel very sleepy full day can you tell me what should I do, thank you so much.
I am 39 year old I have diabetes mallitus from 7 year ultrasound show fatty liver this condition is tensionful or not?
If stomach is fluffy and have back pain does it due to gastric problem. So what can I do to make my stomach light weighted and feel comfortable?
Midnight suddenly lower abdomen pain, went for toilet, then started eye's are rotating not able to stand. Loss control and. When standing I am going toilet, what would be causing.
Hi my name is gaurav 27 years old I have a problem of low body growth please tell me how to cure my digestion system.
Hello Am suffering with right lower abdominal pain. Actually before two months I was been affected by fever, at the time my stools was not released properly and fully. And then within two days from fever started, had a pain at lower right abdominal area, after consulting a doctor, reports that might be infection. Doctor prescribed some medicine and I admitted in bed for three days and fever and pain were gone away after 25 days of my treatment. But now again I had the same pain in same area. Bowel movements are not proper. And my body is getting heat but not fever. And I never had vomiting, fatigue,weightless. What might be the exact problem? Pls anyone suggest me.
My mom recently went to a gastrologist and he said she has "diffuse inflammatory gastritis" could you please explain what is this exactly?
Sir/Madam, my father is 79 years old, he is having severe acidity and stomach lining get thin, he is diabetic and heart patient, so he take B12 INJECTION.
I have had my appendix surgery 5 months back now I'm feeling some pain in my abdomen and gas forming in my stomach. Why this happening is there any problem.
I have serious problem of gas, bloating especially after taking lunch, evening snack and dinner. I am 42 years old and a healthy individual.
Running is one of the best forms of exercise, not only for getting fit but for weight control too.
1. Running is the quickest way to cardiovascular fitness. You get fitter faster by running regularly.
2. Running is one of the cheapest forms of exercising. You only need a pair of running shoes and shorts and t-shirt to get started.
3. Running is easy to learn. Most people have run at some point in their life, either competitively or at school/college, so there is no steep learning curve involved.
4. Running makes you feel good, not only physically, but mentally as well.
5. Running is excellent for reducing stress levels. There is nothing better than a run to clear your head and concentrate the mind. Many great ideas have been formulated on training runs.
6. Running is one of the most flexible methods of training around. Wherever you are in the world, it is nearly always possible to get out for a run. You can jog, steady run or sprint depending on how you feel that particular day.
7. Running is good for your heart. It not only strengthens the heart but also reduces the actual resting heart rate.