Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. Shankar NarayananYour feedback matters!
My mother age 43 years old have" meningioma in right cerebellopontine angle cistern causing mild proximal obstructive hydrocephalus" is there any treatment except surgery.
I'm suffering migraine head ache simultaneously, I feeling sleepy every day, I'm looking weak also. Doctor says take food regularly tension free, why this head ache occurs how can I take precautions? What can I do? How can goes strong looking great ?plz help me.
At about age of 55 years her left arm suffers shivering, tingling etc. Her two of the nerves c6 and one another are blocked. Please suggest any treatment, exercise etc.
I'm get two times for seizures In the mid night. One is three years back. Consulting the doctor using 3 months medicines. And now recently is got another one. Mid night time. Same I'm consulted again he was told that continue using medicine for life long I am using Levi pill 500mg tablets. Every day night. In scanning reports a small rounded non enhancing lesion with peripheral hyper dense rim with few tiny calcification and central heterogeneous Isodense area of 8mm noted in the right frontal cortical region with minimal perilesional edema -s/o likely healing granuloma rest of all OK normal.
My hand starts vibrating even I do small hard work or a minor thing like scolding. Is there any solution to overcome these?
Can any of the paralysis symptoms be seen in MRI? I used to feel very less energy in right arm and right leg. I also had problem in balancing my self sometimes, not very often. I was a heavy smoker smoking 25 to 30 a day then I quit for 4 months, literally no cigarettes. Then I started smoking again 5 to 10 cigarettes a day. During 5 to 10 cigarettes a day I felt these symptoms. At night when I used to come back from I used to feel a little unconsciousness as well as when I when I used to wake up I mentioned. Thank you.
What can do for always open ours all veins for proper blood circulation. And also my tmj click. Any homely treatment remedy if any. Every day morning my both hands become suun awastha mai rehta hai.
I am a sugar patient last one year but sugar is normal. I am suffering from last 10 years foot burns. Please advise good medicine
My frend have a migraine she done heavy wrk or crying it will be come .so what we will do at that time against medicines.
I am 30 year old and I have short memory loss and migraine head pain problem I was taking treatment of neurologist but improvement.
Migraines are characteristically throbbing, intrusive and sometimes, prolonged headache accompanied by sensitivity to sound and light and the feeling of nausea. They are fairly common and usually treatable with home remedies and allopathic drugs. The word migraine has been derived from another word ‘hemicranias’ which means one sided headache. Headaches resulting from migraines tend to occur in episodes rather than being regular. Additionally, the intensity of a migraine will also vary with some attacks being very severe while other attacks will be a lot more moderate. The pain is often accompanied by nausea or vomiting.
Homeopathy may play an efficient role in the treatment of migraines. Homeopathic medicines are prescribed based on the type, duration and intensity of the migraine attacks and are most often helpful in their treatment.
Homeopathy aims to cure the headache from its very root without attracting side effects. Some of the common homeopathic medicines include:
- Belladonna: This is one of the most common homeopathic drugs prescribed for migraines. This medicine aims to cure the throbbing character of the migraine in the temporal region, which is further induced by light and sound.
- Spigelia: This is useful to treat headaches arising from the left hemisphere of the brain that is fairly common among individuals experiencing migraines. Additionally, there would be an occurrence of severe pain in the eyeballs which might be worsened by excess movement of the eyes.
- Glonoinum: This medicine works fairly well with congestive headaches which are accompanied by a constant feeling of blood rushing to the head. You might also feel shocks in your head.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis: This is prescribed in case of headaches that form from the back of the skull and settle prominently in the right hemisphere of the skull. The eyes also tend to throb; another symptom that is remedied by the use of this medicine.
- Natrum Muriaticum: this is usually prescribed to women who complain of their migraines worsening during their menses. The headaches can be accompanied by temporary loss of vision. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.