Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Selvaraj V C

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. Selvaraj V C General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Selvaraj V C
Dr. Selvaraj V C is a renowned General Physician in Royapuram, Chennai. You can meet Dr. Selvaraj V C personally at Chandra Nursing Home in Royapuram, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Selvaraj V C on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Chandra Nursing Home

No 26, West Kalmandapam Road, Royapuram. Landmark:Near Kalmandapam Telephone Exchange, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Selvaraj V C

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello Doctor, My friend have a pain in the chest. And this pain comes and go. And sometimes it will not come for many weeks and for months. But when it comes its dreadful. He can not even tolerate it. He goes to the doctor. Nd doctor did xray and he said in xray everything is normal. So what is that. Why this pain comes and go. please help.

General Physician, Hyderabad
hi sonam if I were your treating family doctor I would evaluate you first .. most commonly FOR on and off chest pain heart attack can be ruled out first. nextly it should move only gastritis . for that ask him to take tab.razo-d for two weeks twice a day before food. x ray obviously will be normal. it has nothing to do with your chest pain. . drink plenty of water of atleast 5 to 6 litres of water per day which is compulsory. hope I answered your question.don't hesitate to ask me any quiries if you have any . have a good day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 19 years old I am suffering from pcod. I have irregular periods from the age of 14. How should I cure this. I have unwanted hair all over my body. please help.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello, Start taking homoeopathic preparation by Bakson's - Menso Aid/ twice daily and Calcarea Fluor 12x/ twice daily for 1 month. Revert me back thereafter.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from erectyle dysfunction. My penis does not get enough hardness. It looses shape immediately. I am getting married in a week please suggest remedy.

General Physician, Nashik
Go for nondrug treatment first and consult privately for personalised management. Dr. Surbhi agrawal consultant physician and diabetologist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi Ideal treatment for varicose veins will it be a hudle to clear the medcial for gulf.

General Physician, Delhi
Ideally speaking varicose are only curable after surgery called as sclerotherapy to subside the symptoms you can use leg stockings and pain killers yes it will be a hurdle to clear medical examination wd varicose.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hallo sir,mere face ki skin bhut dry hai.Itching bhi bhut hoti hai. Koi bhi cream lagao to buring hoti hai.Or cheeks k aas pas bhut dryness hai. Koi acha sa treatment ho to bataye ?

MD, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Pune
You are suffering from hypersensitive skin. You need ayurvedic Nisha granules to get away from allergies.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello doctors, m having one problem that I was undergone with my penis operation in childhood but now m in trouble coz my penis size is very small and there are stitch marks on it, wt should I do know my marriage is in next year.

BAMS, MD Ayurveda
Sexologist, Lonavala
Try the following remedy it will surely help you Take one table spoon of untamed rose hips, add a pair of glasses of boiling water, boil it for ten minutes and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Take 1/4 - 1/2 of the extract 3-4 times each day with honey. Mix one a part of fresh raw juice with one part of honey. Take 1/4 glass of the combination three times on a daily basis. Take one table spoon of untamed rose hips, add a pair of glasses of boiling water, boil it for ten minutes and let it sit for 2-3 hours. Take 1/4 - 1/2 of the extract 3-4 times each day with honey. This is very helpful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I live in Borivali. Aur meri age 27 years hai actually mere ko hastamaithun ki gandi aadat hai bachpan se hi karta aa rahaa hun aur ab mere penis mein tanaav bhi nahi bantaa aur turant sperms gir jaataa hai aur ab unnatural sex karne ko dil karta hai. Aur maine abhi tak kisi k saath real sex nahi kiya hai. Kyaa main sexually improve kar saktaa hun ki main future mein normally sex kar sakun. Aur meri monthly income bhi kam hai so please mujhko right suggestions dijiye aur main kaise apne aapko sexually improve karu. Aur main kisi bhi tarah ka nashaa nahi karta.

Vaidya Visharad
Ayurveda, Narnaul
Green onion seeds help as an aphrodisiac and hence can help in controlling premature ejaculation by prolonging your sexual capacities. Take a spoon of the seeds of green onions and add it to one glass of water. Mix well and drink this before every meal you have. This will improve your stamina and power to control your ejaculation. The white variety of onion too is a great aphrodisiac which can strengthen the reproductive organs and prevent premature ejaculation. Onions can just be chewed down your throat every day to enjoy its benefits. For further assistance and complete diet plan and treatment you can consult me privately.
13 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear Sir, I have problem in my stomach, in morning I didn't get fresh completely so I have to go 2 to 3 times.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. Eat high fibre diet like fruits, vegetables, beans, boiled/sprouted moong dal, whole grain rice, whole wheat pasta, whole meal breads, multi grain chapatti, oats. 2. Avoid foods which are high in fat. Choose lean meats like fish, chicken. 3. Eat on schedule 4. Drink plenty of water, 8-10 glasses daily, avoid alcohol/caffeine 5. Take regular physical exercise 6. Stick to a regular timing for going to toilet. 7. Take 2 tsf of softovac sf/naturolax powder with warm water at bed time or syrup duphalac 15 ml twice daily for few days 8. If you have chronic constipation, you may have to do colonoscopic examination after consulting gastroenterologist.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

MD - Internal Medicine, CCMD(Diabetology), PG Course in Diabetology
Diabetologist, Dehradun
Diet mantra-eat in moderation, more protein&fiber rich diet, dinner lighter than lunch, prefer seasonal fruits in daily 1 fruit& plenty of water daily.
16 people found this helpful

How much frequency is better having intercourse in a night? And which time is perfect for having intercourse? please kindly will reply,

MBBS, PG Diploma In Emergency Trauma Care, Fellowship in Diabetes
General Physician, Delhi
Anytime is good. Nothing wrong with that. Frequency does not matter. It depends on your physical strength and health status of you and your partner.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem of azoo spermia. And my testicles are not producing sperms kindly help me to take good medicare.

MBBS (Gold Medalist, Hons), MS (Obst and Gynae- Gold Medalist), DNB (Obst and Gynae), Fellow- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (ACOG, USA), FIAOG
Gynaecologist, Kolkata
Are you sure testicles are not producing sperms? often we find sperms are there inside testicles and we just collect them and impregnate the wife with husband's sperms. Please consult infertility specialist.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My stomach is bloated irrespective of what I eat. I am a vegetarian and a teetotaller. What can I do.

M.D. (Ayurveda )
Ayurveda, Patiala
Avoid cold water, excess tea, curd and other cold eatables in yur diet. Take cumin powder (roasted a bit and grinded, 1/2 tsf with a glass of luke warm water, empty stomach twice a day. OR Take amruttotaram kshayam, 3 tsf in half a glass of warm water before meals, twice a day. Take dashmoolarishta, 2 tsf in half a glass of warm water after meals, twice a day. Continue the regime for a month. Good luck.

I am 30 years old . I have digestive problems and issues related to status. I am mostly eat Homemade foods.

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
If it is lack of digestion you can take digestive enzyme from medical store and avoid oily and spicy food
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am diabetic person and because of diabetes I'm suffering from constipation what I do now?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
avoid sweet meal, avoid atress, Eat green veg. More fiber foods. Avoid fatty foods,junk foos,oily meal, drink plenty of water.take digestive meal . Syp. Aristozyme 10 ml thrice a day. Take tab. Charcol at night. Syp . Livoluk 10 ml at night. tests for constipation.. stool c/s, Examination of the rectum and lower, or sigmoid, colon (sigmoidoscopy) Examination of the rectum and entire colon (colonoscopy). An X-ray of the rectum during defecation (defecography). Avoid smoking/alcohol if you take.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in stomach for three days and eyes pain and suffering from fever please advise me.

General Physician, Hyderabad
Usually fever is associated with infection. Anywhere infection in your body fever is common, so I suggest may be there is some infection with your stomach either by drinking, or infected eatables are responsible.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Iam 19 yrs old nd I wil do masturbation daily for 3 days wen first time is more fluid wil come wen compare to other times if I marry nd then sex also low cum means my wife will be disturbed so how wil I increase to get more cum from my penis?

General Physician, Mumbai
Don't do Mastubation as it will lead to psychatric disturbance in near future and there is proper production of semen within five days naturally
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Pain in throat since yesterday. Difficulty in swallowing. Mild fever. Male 16 years. Please advice.

Master of Physical Therapy MPT CARDIO, BPTh/BPT
Physiotherapist, Rajkot
You have to consult general physician this fever may be due to pharyngitis or sore throat. Need to take antibiotic course.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 21 years old. Actually when I was tried to pull off my foreskin on my pennis, the glance was not comes out. And if I tried forcefully it hurts me .so what should I do. Is this effect on any sexual life .please suggest me .thank you.

MS-General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Hyderabad
It is phimosis. It will affect your sex life. It requires circumcision surgery. Consult a general surgeon and get it done.
9 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

She got fell down from bike. Had three stitches in chin. From CT scan we got below result please advise operation should be done surely or no need. Result fracture dislocation of the bilateral mandibular condyle. Tiny hyperdensities are seen in the lower lip -suggestive of foreign body with surrounding soft tissue edema.please help

Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons (FRCS), Membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS)
Orthopedist, Trichy
from the CT report you have give it definitely needs surgery for removing the foreign boy from the lower lip region. bilateral fracture would require fixation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from cold and dry cough from 6 days. I took corex but could not recover fully. Please consult me a good doctor.

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Take sinarest one tab 2 times a day for 3 days. Take honitus 2 tsf 2 times a day for 5 days, do gargle, take steam. Drink warm water. It will help you.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed