Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
Submit a review for Dr. SelvapandianYour feedback matters!
I am diabetic ,my fasting sugar is 145 and post lunch sugar is 215 ,I take Glacinorm m 80 one in the morning and one in the night, guide me about medicine,
I am Suffering from diabetes. Fasting 127ppm, pp, 168' present drug gluconorm g_2in morning. Fasting sugar is high. My doctor says ok. Do some exercise. Not necessary to change medicine. What is your opinion?
Sir, My age is 67 years, suffering with B.P, sugar past 25 years, 10 years back kidney profile was creatine 3.5 ,potassium 4.9, protien ratio was 8.5, my doctor admitted in the hospital for one day studied my case ,and asked me to stop glynase 1 mg as I was taking 3 tablets per day ,along with Reclide 80 mg twice, doctor stopped the tablets and now I am on insulin 25 ml twice. Since then for every six months under going kidney profile test, now it is under normal range. Sir why it happened like that.
I want to do study. But I can't. I have problem of thyroid nd diabetes also. I don't get any job satisfaction also. Please help me.
My brother aged 50 yrs was a chain smoker and suddenly stopped it and now Phlegm has been formed in the lungs and had bleeding was admitted and bp is normal but he has high sugar level. please do suggest some remedy Dr. thks.
Do men encounter a comparable physiological stage to what women encounter amid menopause? Alluded to as 'andropause', 'male menopause', 'man-opause', and all the more as of late, 'low T', is called as Andropause or male menopause. In any case, while all women experience menopause, not all men encounter andropause.
What Is Andropause?
Andropause is a slow, enduring disease in the male hormones testosterone and dehydroepiandrosterone. Testosterone naturally diminishes as men age, yet in andropause (therapeutically characterized as 'hypogonadism'), levels of the hormone drop below the ordinary range for a given age, commonly in moderately aged men.
Symptoms of Low Testosterone Level:
Do low level of testosterone deliver symptoms in moderately aged men? Actually, the exemplary symptoms were initially perceived over 70 years prior when two American physicians, Carl Heller, MD, and Gordon Myers, MD, demonstrated the adequacy of testosterone treatment for symptoms of weakness, discouragement, fractiousness, low sex drive, erectile brokenness, night sweats and hot flashes in men.
Why Do Hormones Drop?
There are various elements that can prompt to low testosterone:
- Obesity, diabetes and insulin resistance: The level of aggregate and free testosterone is decreased in large men in extent to the level of heftiness. Weight reduction alone has been appeared to build testosterone levels by 50 percent.
- Chronic aggravation: Insulin resistance is the key figure creating quiet irritation and lifted levels of high-affectability C-responsive protein (hs-CRP), a marker of aggravation that can be measured by a blood test.
- Increased introduction to xenoestrogens: Certain mixes found in nourishment and the environment can increase the impacts of estrogen in men, in this manner decreasing testosterone creation. These "xenoestrogens" incorporate pesticides, phthalates from plastics, tobacco smoke side effects, substantial metals, and solvents.
- Lack of physical movement: Participating in consistent episodes of short, extreme work out, particularly weight lifting, is one of the speediest approaches to support testosterone.
- Stress: It negatively affects testosterone levels by expanding the arrival of the adrenal hormone cortisol.
Homeopathic Medicines for Andropause: (Medicines should be taken on proper prescription of Doctor)
- Avena sativa
- Tongkat ali
- Muira puama
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.