Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Hello My father have gasses problems sometime he feel very hard to digest food. And sometime he feels tight on the left side of the stomach. He went to doctors the him medicines and some powder to fix with water and drink before having dinner but no use still he is having problem doctors are like You Are Okay. What to do know. Thank you.
I am suffering from anal fissure for a past 2 months. 1 month before I undergone a surgery for anal abscess. I have been given medicines and a ointment, the pain got reduced but I have some discomfort in anal area. So please suggest me a solution to get rid of anal fissure.
Can I use liv. 52 for non alcoholic grade 1 fatty liver. One doctor suggested me to use liv. 52 of Himalaya Another doctor suggested me to use tab livapt Please help me which is good.
Hi I have heavy acidity problem. Doctor advised me to go to endoscopy test. He feels that I have hernia. So pls suggest me what to do. My stomach bulges and I feel very uncomfortable.
I have gastric problem. And my gastric stay 24×7 and my latrine also not so clear and irregular. So what I have to do now.
My brother have acidity issue frequently. Can you suggest me how to over come this with some home remedies or medicines?
I am suffering from Indigestion stomach bloating and sour belching what should I do to get rid from it.
I am 32 year old male. I have high cholesterol i. E tri glyseride 450. After taking lunch and dinner, I have lot of suffocation like insomania, breathlessness, acidity etc. Please what will do and what food I have to eat. Please direct me.
Hi sir I have been suffering from fever from last 4 days. My potty is not clear and even also suffering from gas trouble. I can not bath in the because because I got cold and again symptoms of fever started. Last night I have eaten 2 big big banana due to which I am getting problem in my stomach. And my urine colour is yellow also. My potty colour is little bit yellow. And I am having problem of loose motion also. And I am having little headache problem also. When I came from exam my head start paining. It stops when I listen song with headphone in full volume.
I am having gas trouble and it is causing me so much problems. I usually take eno when it becomes severe. Is there any way I can cure it completely.
I have a pain in my abdominal portion, I feel hard down there, I do not knw whats wrong. Can you help me out please.
I am 18 year old and am bleeding in stool for 6 months and have tried many home remedies but no relief. What should I do?
What is pilonidal sinus and what's the best treatment suited" how much is cost of treatment in india and in usa.
Bloating and gas are most commonly caused due to indigestion as well as excessive accumulation of gas in the abdomen region. This can lead to a feeling of tightness and swelling, along with debilitating pain and discomfort, in some extreme cases. The other causes for bloating and gas may include wheat or gluten allergy, irritable bowel syndrome, food that gives rise to flatulence, lactose intolerance as well as severe conditions like acid reflux.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to visit the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.
Bloated abdomen refers to a feeling of fullness, tightness and distension of abdomen. There is also an excessive accumulation of gas in abdomen. Bloated abdomen can be painful, with cramping as well.
The main causes behind bloated abdomen are constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, wheat allergy, taking flatulent (gas-forming) food, overeating, food intolerance like lactose intolerance, and acid reflux (Dyspepsia).
Over-the-counter instant gas-relieving pills and tonics can only provide very temporary relief, the causative agents remain firmly in place. Homeopathic medicines can completely cure bloatedness or bloated abdomen. Made from natural substances and free from any side effects, Homeopathic remedies for bloated abdomen can provide complete recovery by striking at the root of the problem, while ensuring there is no recurrence.
Homeopathic Treatment for Bloating and Gas-
Homeopathic medicines are very efficient in treating bloated abdomen. Sourced from natural substances, Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in treating cases of bloatedness. Homeopathy provides complete recovery from bloatedness. The Homeopathic treatment for bloated abdomen is also of great help in releasing the wind from abdomen, thereby providing relief to the patient. The pain in the abdomen, burning and other associated symptoms also disappear with the use of natural Homeopathic medicines. Here is a list of some medicines that your homeopath might use to treat gas and bloating-
- Graphites: This is one of the most commonly used and most efficient elements in Homeopathy. Graphites can help in treat abdomen bloating, which is accompanied by constipation on a prolonged basis. When this gas gets obstructed, instead of being allowed to see itself out of the body, the gas gets accumulated and causes a lot of discomfort and pain within the abdomen. Also, when there is an offensive odour in the gas that manages to pass through, one can use this medication.
- Carbo Veg: This is one of the best homeopathic ways of resolving bloating and gas. This medicine is most commonly prescribed when there is belching along with the gas accumulation and bloating. The wind that accumulates in the abdomen may also give rise to breathing difficulties for many patients, in which case such a medicine is known to work wonders.
- Abies Can: This is a natural Homeopathic cure for painful bloating which also comes with heart palpitations. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe this medicine to fight the gas that is busy burning in the abdomen. Other symptoms treated by this medicine include a sudden spike in the appetite as well.
- Magnesium Phos: This medicine can help in treating gas and bloating that becomes colicky and gives rise to a lot of unbearable pain eventually. Also, it can be used for treating a feeling of fullness in the stomach due to the accumulation of gas. Further, the other symptoms treated by this medication include belching and hiccups.
- Raphanus: When the gas obstructs the normal digestive process of the abdomen. This medicine can also be prescribed for successful treatment. It can also be used when the abdomen becomes hard due to the gas, which does not escape as flatulence or even as burps.
- China: This is a Homeopathic medicine that can help in relieving symptoms like fullness, tightness, pain and even heaviness in the abdomen. It helps the patient in passing better motions so that the symptoms may be eliminated.
Homeopathy is an age old medical science that seeks to treat these and many other kinds of ailments with the help of its natural medication. However, in order to get the right treatment, it's important to consult the doctor and allow him to examine you properly and prescribe the right combination of medicines. The better the doctor understands your condition and symptoms, the better treatment he can offer.