Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saravanan KYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am having itching throughout my body and near private part too. I have tried different creams bt it starts after few days. Especially itching near private parts r soo much annoying. Pls help.
I am a boy heavily addicted to masturbation from 3 years. I do it regularly 3-4 times a week from past 3 years and trying to stop it from previous 6 months but failed every time. I am also depressed, not happy. Also avoid people and try to live alone all the time. More than half of my hairs have turned grey at 21 age and due to masturbation upper thighs skin has become dark which is also from more than a year. Also seen many motivational videos but none could help me.
I am 19 yr , What all are things I have to follow after my hernia operation? What all are the food I have to take after hernia operation?
I am suffering from diabetes nd of 58 years with kidney disease. What precaution ,measure and treatment should taken.in such condition.
My husband is alcoholic and even after rehab he was not able to leave alcohol and drugs will this habit go with him his whole life or any chances to improve.
I haven't been able to sleep in night and I am having a severe headache, neck pain back pain and body pain etc. Tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have suffering from cold and headache with including hand and leg pains along with body pains caused by using tablets of cipla please give me the precautions?
I can not sleep at night .its like I can not turn off my brain .It keeps in thinking stuff and when I sleep I can not wake up. Whats the matter?
Hi Sir/Mam am 21 years old I had sex with my girlfriend inches way my condom was broken after that my sperm entered in her body. After 1 hr she took Unwanted 72. There is any chances of pregnancy? Please reply.
Sir, I am 23 years old. From last 2 day I have headache and also have pain back side of the brain. This is happening first time in my life. L had never before. What should I do. Please help me. Sometimes when I breathe from nose, then also pain is there inside my brain.
My wife is suffering from high Uric Acid Lab Test report is 6.4 mg, Suggest me for her suitable diet, How to decrease the high Level Uric Acid, Also give some home tips. Which vegetables are rich in Vegetable Protein.
How can I increase my body metabolism. I am 30 years old. I am a working woman. I do the household works and leave for my office. I am not being able to take sensible food. Please help what fruits I should take. My sleep pattern is disturbed also. I feel very tired. I am having slip disc also and low vitamin D.
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.