Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Saravanan
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SaravananYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, Abortion pills unwanted 72 khane ke kitne din baad pregnancy kit test main pregnancy negative aati hai? Please reply.
I am 19 years old and I am very weak in health. Please suggest me some foods which will help me to increase my bodyweight and fats.
Hi Sir, My follicular study reports uterus size 60×30×45 mm Right ovary: 36×17 mm Left "35x20 mm dominant follicles in right ovary: 1.0 E -17 mm Left "1.0E -20 mm 2.0E -15 mm. Et: 6.4 mm This my report. And I would like to know any problems there for conceive baby. And I would like to know what the 1.0E and 20 mm means. Please tell me.
My wife is pregnant and it is 2nd month of her so please tell me how I care her from 2 month to 9 month and which food and diet and etc are give her.
Lung capacity (or total lung capacity) refers to the total volume of air contained in the lungs after one complete inhalation and is a direct summation of your respiratory capacity and residual capacity (the amount you inhale and the amount your lungs can keep). A diminished lung capacity can stem from a number of conditions such as asthma, emphysema, lung cancer, or from bad habits such as excessive smoking. This, however, can be combated by a number of means.
1. Breathing exercises:
- Deep breathing: Research has shown, that taking long deep breaths, which basically encompasses inhaling for as long as possible and holding your breath for about 15-20 seconds can work wonders in increasing lung capacity if it can be carried out several times a day.
- Splashing water on your face: Splashing water on your face while holding breath lowers the heart rate, and prepares the body in the same way as if you were about to go swimming. This will automatically increase your lung's capacity to hold air.
- Try meditation: Closing your eyes and meditating for long periods may also prove to be beneficial. The lesser the amount of energy that you expend, the more air the lungs can hold.
2. Physical exercises:
- Engage in rigorous cardiovascular activities: Increased cardiovascular exercising, including aerobics, running, cycling is very useful, as it pushes your body to exhaustion, thus forcing your lungs to work harder - in turn, increasing its capacity.
- Increase water-based exercises: Swimming or exercising in water is very beneficial for the body as it adds an element of resistance to your training regime and overworks your lungs to supply enough oxygen, making them work better.
- Try exercising at higher elevations: This often works as a foolproof way of increasing lung capacity. Higher altitudes have lower oxygen supply. Thus, overworking your lungs by engaging in intense workouts can be very beneficial for your lungs.
3. Long-term training exercises:
- Increase your resistance: Breathe in high quantities of air, and take time before releasing it completely and do it very slowly. This forces your lungs to hold air longer, thus stretching them out.
- Overwork your brain: Try to breathe in extra - more than what you normally do. This forces your brain to work overtime to make sure that the lungs have the capacity to take in that excess air. This will greatly increase lung capacity in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.
- Relationship commitments loveliness responsibilities - are the most important in shaping of one's identity and symbol of perfection in attitude otherwise
- This indeed makes an individual ready to face the challenges in their path of life and to survive into it successfully.
- But by mere commitments alone in relationship of responsibilities would not make differences if there is no civilised realisation happens naturally in the mind and all part of his own cells, to make it a room for success.