Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I have already make sex with my bf now am going to marry someone so my husband have any chance that he now about I have already made sex with someone. I so what should I do.
Can intercourse during pregnancy is allowable? please let me clarify ;wife is 4 month pregnant. please let me know, Thanking you.
I and my gf was intimate on 11th july and there was hardly any penetration or ejaculation. But due to safety I gave her unwanted 72 within the next 6 hours. Her last periods was on 1th july and due date is 28 or 29 th july. Will she have a normal period and is there any chances of pregnancy. please reply I am in great tension.
Ayurveda, which is an age old medicinal practice and has its own influence on the very important and intimate aspect of one's life that is the sex life of a person. Vajikarna, better known as ‘vishwachikitsa’, is one of the specialities in the field of Ayurveda that deals with aphrodisiacs and virility leading to good physique and freedom from impotency. The various herbs of Ayurveda help in curing major sexual problems, such as penile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and sexual exhaustion.
Here are a few reasons why Ayurvedic treatments should be preferred over conventional ones:
- The base of Ayurvedic treatments is all natural: The base of Ayurvedic treatments consists of herbs, plants, fruits and all vegetation growing around you. The usage of all natural elements for treatment of sexual diseases is more promising as they do not cause any side-effects as opposed to usage of supplements loaded with chemicals which might throw off the hormonal balance of your body.
- Ayurveda stresses on curing the ‘doshas’: The three ‘doshas’ in the body are ‘kapha’, ‘vata’ and ‘pitta’ and Ayurveda focuses on removing these ‘doshas’ along with curing the diseases. Removing these doshas while curing sex diseases is a major benefit of using Ayurveda because it helps you attain a better orgasm.
- Use of Ayurvedic herbs:
- All the medicinal plants used in Ayurveda are devoid of any side effect and help in reversing the side effects of over masturbation by strengthening the nervous system and increasing the blood flow to the penile area.
- Ashwagandha: This herb not only helps in getting rid of the side-effects but also prevents them from resurfacing. As an additional benefit, it helps in increasing the flow of libido, thus, reducing sexual exhaustion.
- Focus on overall well-being: Ayurveda is concerned with the overall physical well-being of the patient across all spheres that is physical, psychological, spiritual and is beneficial to social wellness as well while allopathic treatments rely solely on bio-chemistry and focus on fixing only one sexual problem at a time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My thyroid T3-1.27 Tsh-5.99 T4-8.67ug/dl Being thyroid normal. My period is irregular and my weight is increasing.
I and my gf doing sex for five years now bt in starting days due to lack of knowledge and adult mind we had sex without condom. She took contraceptive 6-7 times in starting one year. But after dat we always use protection. Now will it affect her pregnancy after marriage?
Doctor I am confused in my ovulation day becoz my before last month period was 17th june 2016 and my this latest periods date is 27th July 2016 so how do I calculate my ovulation day, and how often should we have sex to have a baby as soon as possible.
We have married one year ago After continue sex We could not conceive a child My semen analysis and my wife's examination are okay What we do?
Hello, Actually I missed my periods for 5 days. Last time the date was 1st august, but now the date is sept 5 th. Is there any chance of pregnancy. please suggest me.
My marriage was on Oct 2014.3 months of marriage my wife was pregnant. After 8 weeks miscarriage. It happen 3 times miscarriage till this year of April. We are so much worried .I do tests of torch of my wife .even we both do tests of our both blood test. Everytest is positive tests .there is no problem in tests. We r worried then again it could be happen? Please suggest what we do .please please. Thanks.
I went usg on 18-04-2015, but did not found any thing. Lmp 17-02-2015, i sure test kit showing positive. Kindly guide.
I am 31 years old and 80 days pregnant. This is 2nd pregnancy. Once I conceived, we went for blood check up and found I had thyroid of 5.4. Range reference given by hospital is 2-5.6, little bit worried I reached near to border. My doctor suggest to go for treatment, now i'm taking 25mg of tablet daily morning in the empty. Please advise will this thyroid affect baby's growth and is there possibility of normal delivery.
I am married and I have 1baby and now coz of unprotected sex I feel pregnant in this 7 days but in pregnancy test its negative what should I do.
I am suffering from heavy white discharge to not stop from 2 years continuously please help me I take a ayurveda medicine bt no use this problem is no cure.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!