Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My father is suffering from diabetes from last 8 years, we used many doctors and my father get relief also but her health is becoming low and low, plss give me suggestion.
I've been problem of palpitation,uneven heart-beating,dizziness,tired of quickly,feeling weak after a li'l work even and unwillingness to work and it's a problem since last 12 years. I consulted 5/6 times with different doctors and done ecg and echo all the time,but result is there is neither problem in heart nor i've BP.And all my blood report is normal .Please Help me. I want to know at least what kind of disease i have.
Sir I am 55year old blood pressure blood sugar my disease. I have suffers urine problem. A white dust show on my penis everyday. I saw it last one year how can I cure from it.
Dear Doctors, My wife have a pain in her heart. In cold season it increases and then she feels big difficulty in breathing. In summer season she feels better a little. What does she have the real problem? Give a proper advice please.
My heart is pain some times a week and I can not take air into my body properly and my body is paining some times please help me what I can do.
Hi, I m civil engineer. Spend most of the time walking around the site. Despite my physical work my triglyceride levels are higher than normal(173). I m strictly vegetarian and no to smoke, alcohol. Suggest my diet please.
My husband is 28 years old. We have married 6 years ago and have one child after the marriage of 11 months. We want to have more child but still not conceive. My husband eats gutka from 4 years and suffering steastotis of liver called fatty liver. He also have high blood pressure, high cholesterol and high diabetes. He takes medicine regularly. He want to have sex one time in a period of 3 months due to his problem of mental erectile dysfunction. In this period he does not ejaculate naturally. Please help me. What can I do for my husband?
I have high blood pressure from two year so I live with tension and my weight is 75 kgs so I am very dangerous condition Please help me.
Sir when I am wake up in the morning sometimes a lightweight ache is appearing on my chest. What is the reason of it and what is the solution. Please tell me sir.
I am 23 years old. I have hypertension. One of my friend suggested me omega 3 fish oil supplement but that did not work. Could you suggest me something?
She is taking medc of blood pressure and thyroid. She faced a heavy bleeding. Trapee medc also not helped her to stop bleeding. Even the test report of sonography, pap test is normal. She is age of 50 now. She want to remove her uterus but doctor recommended DIC endometrial Biopsy but she fears. Can anyone help me with a best solution.
My wife 48 years diabetic severe headache what should I do? Cholesterol borderline taking treatment in well known Hospital
My mother is facing her problem as her blood pressure goes down and after that her head get pain help me to solve me this.
I have diabetes over 10 years my latest hb a1c report 10. 1 abc is 243 my hdl cholestrol -direct 21 ldl cholesterol direct107, triglycerides-275 I using medicine glynese mf tab m-1, n-1. So please suggest any other medicine and what the position now in my health ?
I have pain on my chest. I got injured through a spike 6months earlier but still I have a pinch like pain.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.