Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gastroenterologists in India. You will find Gastroenterologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gastroenterologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep MuraliYour feedback matters!
Dear sir or madam With in recent two day I just feel some pain in my anal and some bleeding also today its third day and I feel pain but blood is not coming today I think these are symptoms of piles what should I do now.
I have been suffering due to gas in stomach? please tell me solution and food to cure this? Due to gas people do not want to sit beside me? please help. 23 year male1 little fat on stomach.
My brother suffering from pancreatitis. He is 30 yres old. And also a diabetic patient. What treatment to be taken for the same. How can it be cure?
I'm 60 years old having very good health but I have fissures which at time of slight constipation give pain and some times bleed also. I do take care in taking the type of food which does not cause hard stool. I add roughage/ fiber rich food to my diet. Please suggest what else should I do to get rid of this problem.
I always have upset stomach, usually morning time minor vomiting tendency occurred though I take PAN 40 and PAN D sometimes. Pls suggest along with some test if required.
Meri age 32 hai mujhe 1saal se acidity aur gas hai agar ise permanent cure karna hoon toh kitne time tak fry oily, heavy meals etc se precaution karna padega kyunki 20 days se mein precaution kar raha hoon abhi thoda fark pada hai.please advice
I have hemorrhoids. Pain also coming at anus. Presently I am not taking any medicine for thet. I am not married now. I am ready to marriage after 4 months. My age 26 yr. My question is "is this hemorrhoids effects my sex life" is coming like erectile dysfunction problems" please tell me.
Sir I have a problem in my abdomen, when I eat some heavy meals then my abdomen pain becomes greater please doctor what problem I have.
What is gall bladder. What if we have stone it. Is it hame full. operation Is small or big. Isit hame full or not.
Hi am facing heart burning last 2 year I have ulcer I do endoscopy my pain like hearatack but no vomiting doctor give some medicine no use and gastric problem also I have and I take pantocid some time pls give a idea how to deduce pain.
Peptic ulcer indicates the growth of painful ulcers or sores in the lining of your stomach, digestive tract or small intestine. Ulcers, though curable, can result in serious health problems if are not treated at an early stage. Peptic ulcers occur as a result of the reaction of pepsin and stomach acid. There are many causes responsible for the growth of peptic ulcers; they are mentioned below:
- Excessive smoking regularly
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Taking medicines like aspirin, painkillers frequently
- Production of excess acid
- Radiation Therapy
The most common symptoms of peptic ulcer are as follows:
- A burning sensation in the stomach
- Vomiting and nausea
- Pain in the abdomen region
- A burning sensation in your heart
- Loss of appetite and weight
- Passage of blood through stool
Homeopathy offers effective remedies for peptic ulcer. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Crotalus horridus: This is an effective homeopathic medicine for treating peptic ulcer. If you show symptoms of frequent vomiting and passage of blood with vomit, then your doctor may recommend you this medicine.
- Graphites: If you experience a burning sensation in your stomach, your doctor may advice you this medicine.
- Uranium nitricum: It is usually recommended for ulcers in the small intestine region and gastric ulcer.
- Kalkeriya ars: This medicine may be recommended to you by doctors if you show symptoms like pain in your stomach.
- Argentum nit: Your doctor may recommend you this medicine if you show symptoms of vomiting or indigestion.
Along with the aforesaid remedies, a change in lifestyle is also required to cure peptic ulcer completely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.