Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. SakthirajYour feedback matters!
I am Suffering From Stress Urine Incontinence, Whenever Any Pressure put on my Bladder little bit urine drip, I just wanted to know that will it create any problem during sexual intercourse with my wife in future, I mean can I drip urine during sexual intercourse?
Sir now my age is 29 yrs. But until now when I sleep my bed then I urine my bed. So pls give me best treatment by you. Thanks.
One urethra correction regarding A child 17 age has urethra problem since birth how to resolve and center name for oration. And will it effect married life or not?
My mother is suffering from osteoporosis for last 16 years and under medication from then. Now she is suffering from kidney problems detected by Dr. She hardly goes to urinate once through out the day. Her legs are swelled. She has high Bp. please give some suggestions.
I am a diabetic patient last 7 years and my last report is serum creatinine level is 1.2 mg/dl and Hba1c is 5.9mg/dl. My question is how to reduce my creatinine level and also tell what food and vegetable we should avoid and take in kidney disease? Also give some diet chart of high creatinine level disease?
I have kidney stones. One of the stone is coming down, so I have start medication consulted by doctor to help that stone to come out. But after starting that medication, suddenly my ejaculation has been stopped while doing sex. Not even a single drop is coming out. I am afraid and confused, why is this?
May I know the symptoms of jaundice. Now a days I am getting urine in yellow colour and my eyes are burning. So please tell me the symptoms.
Infection caused in the kidneys, bladder, urethra or the ureters is known as urinary tract infection. According to doctors, women are generally more at risk of suffering from this condition than men.
Some of the causes which contribute to the development of this infection are:
- Invasion of bacteria: Like any other infection, one of the causes of urinary tract infection is the invasion of the bacteria Escherichia coli in the bladder. This type of bacteria is most commonly found in the gastrointestinal tract and is most often held responsible for urinary tract infection.
- Spreading of the bacteria from anus to urethra: The spread of the gastrointestinal bacteria from the anus to the urethra leads to the infection of the urethra thereby causing urinary tract infection.
Some of the symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- A nagging urge to urinate: One of the most predominant symptoms of urinary tract infection is a persistent, nagging urge to urinate. You would know your urinary tract is infected when you feel the urgency to urinate extremely frequently.
- There is a burning sensation when you urinate: The symptoms of urinary infection are extremely visible and are felt intensely by the one suffering from it. If you feel a burning sensation while urinating, chances are extremely high that you are suffering from urinary tract infection.
- Red colored urine: Sometimes your urine may contain perceptible amount of blood in them. In most cases, presence of blood in urine is a definite sign of urinary tract infection.
- Foul smelled urine: An internal infection in the urinary tract manifests itself in different ways. One of the chief symptoms of this infection is discharging foul smelling urine.
- Pain in the pelvic area: Women who suffer from urinary tract infection experience excruciating pain near the pelvic area, sometimes extending to the pubic bone.