Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Sakthi UshadeviYour feedback matters!
My follicle didn't rupture even after giving HCG 5000 till 18th day and it became as a cyst. But my endometrial thickness increased from 7 to 14.4 on 16th day and decreased to 7.5 on 18 th day. So kindly advise for the below questions 1) Ovulation has not happened. Am I right 2) Chances for Pregnancy 3) Will I get periods 4) How Ovulation will happen if follicle is not ruptured.
Me and my wife want a baby our marriage has been done about 4 months ago But my wife not getting pregnant till now. So please help us.
Hi I am 26 years old I got marriage in December 2014 after marriage my periods was irregular cycle changing from 30 to 37 days. We met doctor in the month of June2015 they told me to go for full abdonomial scan. Scan reports showing that bilateral poly cystic overlies. Given folic acid. I started using immediately but from July to tell I didnt get my periods pregnancy test showing negative. What I have to do now, will I get pregnancy.
Hello doctor, I am 7 months pregnant and sometime I feel little pain on my stomach pls tell me why this is happening?
Good morning madam, 8 month chal rha h aur meri baby ha head upar ke taraf h.Please tell me what should now mam.
I have a problem that discharging curdy white, I think it due to diabetic. Is it correct or something else? Is there any medicine?
Want to have sex but my age is 14 and girl age is also 14 and don't want any pregnancy and anything else can we do sex?
I got periods before coming to my actual days I think 10 days before). Is it something else or normal?
Suggest me the best treatment for pcod becoz allopathy if I am leaving again the problem is starting.
During menopause, estrogen production slows and then stops. There are a number of changes, which occur in your body during this time. Periods become irregular and then stop. You may have hot flashes, mood swings, a deeper voice and an increase in facial hair. Vaginal dryness is another common symptom of menopause. It becomes even more common after menopause. Vaginal dryness also can occur at any age from a number of different causes. It may seem like just a minor irritation; however, it can be a major problem when it comes to your sex life. Here is everything you need to know about vaginal dryness:
What causes vaginal dryness in women
Even though menopause is the most common cause of vaginal dryness, it can happen at any age and there are various causes of vaginal dryness as well. Here they are;
- Childbirth and Breastfeeding: Childbirth as well as breastfeeding result in lower levels of estrogen and this can lead to vaginal dryness.
- Sjogrens Syndrome: This is an autoimmune disorder in which your immune system attacks the moisture producing cells in your body.
- Douching: Douching is a common practice done by women wherein, they wash their vagina using water and vinegar, knowing little that it can actually cause dryness.
As mentioned earlier, vaginal dryness is caused by a lack of estrogen. Here are some of the ways that estrogen is supplied to your body;
- Vaginal Estrogen Ring: This is a ring inserted into your vagina, which releases a steady stream of estrogen into your vaginal tissues. It needs a replacement, generally after three months.
- Vaginal Estrogen Tablet: A special device called an applicator is used to insert an estrogen tablet into your vagina.
- Vaginal Estrogen Cream: This also needs to be inserted through an applicator. It will be applied daily for the first two weeks after which, it will be applied one to three times a week. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.