Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Nuclear Medicine Physicians in India. You will find Nuclear Medicine Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nuclear Medicine Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Sir /Mem. I'm suffering from dyspepsia/indigestion & acid gas problem many times. Which tests should I do and which medicine to take.
Hi My TSH I'd very high 9 I am taking Eltroxin 75 mg since a long time. Recently I am getting pains in various parts of my body. Is it related to TSH? Your advice is highly appreciated Thanks generally pain is frequent in stomach.
I do not have blood pressure problem at all, I eat iodised salt with the dish that is less salty, I heard that eating raw salt is bad for health, is their any connection between iodised salt and thyroid?
I am suffering from anaemia and thyroid. Does this cause a problem for breathing. I have breathing problems since few months. Thank u.
Hello doctor I am very worried actually I want to know whether gym is good or yoga? My present weight is 62.6 n my height is 5'3' and I have thyroid 6.2 and I am married n I want to conceive baby but did not able to please suggest me want can I do for this.
Hello I am jyothi sudheer. I am 22. My weight is 79 and height is 5.5. And I am suffering from thyroid and pcod. For thyroid I am taking 75 mcg and for pcod I am using metformin. I want to loose weight. Within 3 months I have to reduce 15 kgs pls suggest me the high protein diet and low carbohydrates diet. Pls. I want high protein diet chart.
My mother is 51 years old she is hypo thyroid and her TSH level is 6.5 (ref range is. 55-4.7), she is taking 50 mcg thyronorm every day but once in a week she take 100 mcg as prescribed by the doctor. She is taking this dose from last 3 months but still her results comes out more than the referral range kindly suggest what dose she need to change.
I am a 30 year old woman when I got pregnant with my second one I was diagnosed with hypothyroid its been 1 year should I check my thyroid level because my weight is increasing day by day.
Hi Please give some hints We are newly married. If we use condom For sexual relation for every time at least upto one year 1) is there any problem ? Bcz we don't have any baby plan due to thyroid. 2) if we use coconut oil for sexual relation many times but not always . Is there any problem ?
She is have hypothyroid. What are the natural remedies to make it well. And the precautions she should take. Please reply soon. And she also has migraine problem.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be
- Urinary tract infections is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.