Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. S. RamkumarYour feedback matters!
Ghutno me kafi dard hota jb ladder pe chadhna ya utarna padta and pair me sujan bhi rehte. Ghutno k dard k leye koi exercise ya desi treatment btaye.
Whenever I start running, after 5 days in the bone below the knee it start paining, in that bone's lower half. But under.
I feel pain in my legs as if my legs r fried in hot oik, pinning pain. My age 31 weight 82.Please suggest.
I am suffering from back pain from last 3 weeks. Will you please suggest the solution for get out of that pain?
My knee has too much pain. Am taking some pain killers but pain not stop. What can I do. please tell me sir.
Hlo sir my mom is getting with deep leg pain last 12 years, I HV consult so many doctors, desi medicines and homeopathy medicines but she HV no relief, help me sir tell me wt I do please.
Mai jab bhi run kerta hun to mera pair bahut hi jor se dard karta he mujhe kya karna chahiye doctor?
Hii I am 33 years old my daily job is to stand n do the work for 12 hours a day. At the end of the day my legs pains alot chronic pains in my legs n body. Can you advice me what to do please indeed your sugestn truly. Thanx.
When I wake up in the morning I feel pain in my legs and I am feeding myself properly but still get exhausted and tired whole the day. And I go to sleep many time how can I reduce it please suggest something?
I am taking VAATFREE capsules twice a day for knee and heel pain. Is VAATFREE a pain killer or steriod?
My mom age is 35 years . Her toes are cracked and feeling pained while walking. How come this be solved.
I am 74 years old. I feel giddiness when I get up from the bed. Cervical spondylitis has been diagnosed. Gap between disc C5 and C6 and C6 and C7 vertebrae is less. Kindly advise any medication/physiotherapy I need.
There is high stifness & pain in muscles of my left arm. I canot raise this arm freely. There is pain in shoulder & near neck.
I am 25 year old man and have a backache for last 3 months. I have used pain relief ointment and many more but there is no relief.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.