Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S ArthanariYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 39 years old I have chestbone pain in last one month I take echo test and tmt test but no problem Dr. Told he gives some pain killer but one are two day thats pain again please what the reason of pain and medical relive.
My blood pressure is 135/92. And often problem of excess sweating and. Pain in head. What should I do.?
I want know about how reduce headache and I have low bp, and my nails become White patches. I am getting sleep early.
I have high BP problem in this age ever tests are normal and complete body check ups is also normal what should I do.
Whenever I cause or inflict pain /hurt to a person or whenever I get depressed, my left side of chest pains and a hollowness ensues. What is the solution of this?
My mother having chest pain high bp and having done some e. C.G xray and doctor telling she is having ihd disease What it is? Burning in chest and pain also.
I am 48 years old male some time my heartbeat became so fast in the night and as well as in morning also I never had liquor and tobacco what happened please advice me about this.
I am a college going student. My blood pressure is 107/66. And I always feel tired and exhausted. What should I do?
My sister aged 32 is under high BP 160/100 and she is pregnant 7 months completed. Doctors have tried many medicines but bp is not under control so they have asked for tablet Alpha dopa 500 mg to be given. But I searched all around not available. Kindly advise.
I had fungal infection in my thumbs. Doc prescribe me cap ITRASEAL 100. Four cap per day for 7 days But after taking I dose of 28 cap last month I feel breathlessness, mouth dry, heart paining, dizziness. Now after month I have to take 2ND dose of 28 cap frm 1st April, I am worried what to do.
I am 62 years old. I am having CHEST BURNING for the last many months. What medication need to be taken? What precautions to be followed? I am having problem of high BP which remains under control by having S-AMLODIPINE 2.5 mg daily. Does this problem have any bad affect on heart?
My name is vaibhav I have hypertension problem I tried some medicine but don't have any relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
I am male, 74 years, 62 kg. Was told that there was 'murmur' in heart during routine checkup 12 years ago. 'Echo gram' then indicated 'mild' prolapse of Mitral valve. Four years later, echo indicated moderate MVP. One month ago, echo reveals moderate to severe eccentric jet mitral regurgitation, anterior and posterior mitral leaflet appear thickened, healed vegetation attached to anterior mitral leaflet? Flail posterior mitral leaflet? Mitral annular calcification, Aortic valve sclerosis, trivial aortic regurgitation, no significant aortic stenosis, trivial tricuspid regurgitation, no significant pulmonary arterial hypertension. Normal BP and lipid profile. Not diabetic. No symptoms till recently. However, now feel slightly breathless when I take stairs for 2 floors or when I walk for more than 1 km or do anything strenuous. What is prognosis? Is there medication for this condition. Would prefer to avoid surgery for valve repair or replacement. Your advice. Am on Ecosprin 75, Dynapres 0.4 and 5 mg Atorva only.
1. Prevents cancer: as a magnificent source of vitamin c and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that causes cancer. Lycopene has been connected with prostate tumour prevention. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fibre content of beta-carotene in fruits and vegetables has been proven to bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to a great extent.
2. Blood pressure: low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
3. Heart's well-being: the fibre, potassium, vitamin c and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart's well-being. An expansion in potassium as well as a reduction in sodium is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
4. Diabetes: tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
5. Constipation: eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharges. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
6. Eye health: tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration.
7. Skin: collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin c. An inadequacy of vitamin c leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin c is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm from uv rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
8. Pregnancy: a good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the infants good health inside the mother's womb. This can be found in tomatoes.