Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S ArthanariYour feedback matters!
Hello sir/madam, My sister will get suffering frequently from low blood pressure. And tried a lot of tablets of both chemical and homeopathy. When she eat tablets and vomits in few minutes. Help us how to control the low blood pressure ?
I am 48 years old male some time my heartbeat became so fast in the night and as well as in morning also I never had liquor and tobacco what happened please advice me about this.
I am 22 yrs old male sometimes I got left chest pain inside. is it dangerous? Is it dangerous to heart?
I am 61 year old. I have BP for last 10 years and Diabetes for last 6years. I take following medicines: 1. B. P.: Amlong A in Morning and Telmikind-AM in Night - B. P remains 150/160-85/90 all the time. Pls. Advice 2. Diabetes: Gilmistar-1 Morning B/F & Galvus Met 50/500 A/F Galvus Met & Gilimistart M1 at night. Reading remains 200 Fasting and 180 After food. I have stiffness, light swelling and pain in the legs. Pls. Adv. Not able to go for Morning walk due to this. MY weight 93 Kg. Height 5.11 feet. Due online trading, I have to sit longer time.
I am a Doctor. I have recently detected Hypertension since one month. I went cardiologist nearby and he starts Tab. Amlovas 5 my since one month back Now l feel better. So Doctor what you will be suggest for me how long Tab. Amlovas 5 mg to be taken?
I have from 2-3 years acidity problem. I don't sleep in night. So pain in chest in stomach. So please me treatment.
Hi, I m hypertensive and have morning anxiety issue, suffering from erection problem from last 2 years. What's the solution. Am married and 43 years!
I am suffering from high blood pressure 140/90 since long. please suggest any medicine. Feel very tired whole day.
I am suffering from hypertension, high cholesterol and triglycerides 368 mg. Now started using flax seeds and doing light exercise.
I am 61 yrs old man having good heaith but suffering from sugar, cholestoral, and bp. I am suffering heel pain since one yr. I took homeopathy medicin and phisiotherapy. I didn't take allopathy medicine for this but I take allopathy for other disease..
Actually I have a question for my friend age is 26 years, actually I don't know exact her disease name, she always vomits blood and have a serious chest pain, when she consulted a doctor they are saying have some serious issue in her stomach they have to do surgery after 2 months to fix a plastic stomach it seems. But I cant understand if it stomach problem why she is getting chest pain? also doctor's are saying their is only 50% chances to survive? can you please suggest me about this?
I am 24 years old. I do not have any heart problem. I am fit. But than also my pulse rate remains alwz high approx 100-115 bpm. Due to this reason I am rejected in medical also. I have gone through ecg and tmt test also. My heart is all gud, ecg report is also gud. Only the issue is high bpm. What is the reason behind this? N what should I do to control it.
I am 20 years old and recently detected with high cholesterol and after few weeks with high bp Can I take neurobin forte and are there any side effects of it.
I am 50 years old male with very hi triglycerides. To a tune of 393 even after medication. How do I reduce them?
Are you looking for effective and natural ways to prevent heart blockage and blood pressure management? You should consider taking Ayurvedic measures, which have been proven to be quite effective in dealing with various issues of the heart. Usually, heart blockages are difficult to deal with and a surgery has to be carried out for recovery. With Ayurvedic remedies, you can solve such issues without the concern of harmful side effects on your body.
Ayurvedic management of heart blockage
For effective prevention and management of heart blockages, you need to create a certain Ayurvedic medicine using basic ingredients.
- Mix lemon, ginger, apple vinegar and garlic together and boil on a light flame.
- After the quantity gets reduced, leave the mixture to cool.
- After this, add some honey in the solution, and store it in a bottle for use. You have to take this medicine every morning after waking up.
- Note all the ingredients are chosen for their unique and beneficial features.
- Lemon contains more than 19 qualities, and garlic and ginger are good for dealing with gastric issues. Apple cider vinegar is given great importance in Ayurveda, and honey is good for your blood. Hence, this medicine is ideal for treating heart blockages effectively.
Ayurvedic management of blood pressure
High blood pressure or Rakta Gata Vata refers to an elevation in the pressure of blood in your arteries. The increase in pressure is based upon your age, activities, diet, and medical history.
The Ayurvedic remedies for the prevention and control of blood pressure include the following:
- Avoid consuming eggs, meat, tea, coffee, pickles and table salt.
- Abstain from smoking.
- Increase your intake of food items such as lemon, garlic, parsley, grapefruit, cottage cheese, Indian gooseberry, and watermelon.
- Engage in regular exercise as it is important for lowering and preventing your chances of high blood pressure.
- Laugh a lot and keep away from anxiety and stress factors.
- Make a juice of garlic cloves, wheat grass and basil leaves. Have this regularly for reduced chances of high blood pressure.
- Mix onion juice with honey and have the mixture every day.
- Make a paste using garlic and buttermilk, and drink it regularly.
- Grind roasted watermelon seeds, add water to the powder, strain the liquid, and have it twice every day.
It is important for you to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before starting to take Ayurvedic measures for heart blockage or high blood pressure on your own. This will ensure that you are prescribed the best measures by a qualified and experienced doctor.