Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. S ArthanariYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old male and I have left shoulder and armpit pain from last 5 to 6 months and I have done master check up about cardiac package, in that reports bad cholesterol is very high. For relief of pain I am using hifenac pain tablets. Please give permanent solution for this pain. Thank you.
My friend smokes a lot of ciggretes, is there any solutions to reduce the amount of nicotine from body? I mean expect leaving smoking is there any other option? Or any treatment to clear the nicotine from chest. Thankyou.
Arteries are the blood vessels that carry oxygen to various parts of the body. Proper functioning of the arteries is directly related to well functioning organs as without oxygen, no organ can work well. There are many reasons due to which blockages and waste materials are stuck in these blood vessels. It is essential to clean them on regular basis, there are several food items available easily that cleanse the arteries naturally!
1. Tea- green tea is known popularly as an antioxidant that keeps your health and weight in check. But it is also a very strong cleanser of your arteries as well. Black tea too, one that has flavonoids in good proportions is also considered as an excellent cleanser of the artery.
2. Sesame seeds- sesame seeds have natural cardioprotective substances that are not only good for the artery but are very beneficial for absolute heart health. Sesame is majorly known for preventing the occurrence of atherosclerosis. Apart from that, sesame helps in cleaning all blood vessels.
3. Turmeric- any blockage or damage to the artery is immediately addressed by the turmeric that we consume regularly. It cures the damages almost immediately, preventing any aggravation or infection. Including turmeric in good proportions in daily diet is considered as a complete option to tackle any problems to the arteries.
4. Fruits- fruits are extremely beneficial both for the cardiovascular and blood health. Fibrous fruits especially are related to the arteries. Researchers suggest that having fibrous fruits first up in the morning, on an empty stomach ensures that all the arteries are cleaned and its functions are proceeding in the right manner.
5. Olive oil- fatty acids like omega-3 and omega-6 present in olive oil are excellent plaque removers. Consuming olive oil increases the omega substances in the body, so when something is about to harm the artery, they intervene and cleanse it completely.
I live in delhi I am working professional, I am a 32 year old male and have a chest pain for last 3 months. What should I do?
I am 30 years old female now a days m finding one blotch (daana) on each eye. Is it cholestrol problem?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 4 week and I have chest pain whenever can you suggest what should be done?
Hi, mujhe saans lene main din main two or four times prblm hoti. My hb is 11 or oxygen level is 98% and xray or ecg is fine so why?
I am 18 sometimes I am getting pain in chest near to the heart. I want to is it is a heart pain. Please tell me what is it how it's effects me. I am also having fits.
My father has insufficient vision in his eyes, when consult with doctor, he said blood bleed in his eye nerves. He is having sugar and bp.
I am 69 years, and CAD patient with multiple blocks and under medical line of of treatment for more than 20 years. I also have CERVICAL spondylitis with mild compression. Food intake is normal, non diabetic. For last one year I am getting pain between wrist to arm joint, some times it is very severe. I have been recommended to use pain spray. It gives relief, occasionally I use SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING PATCH which is very helpful. On many occasions the pain radiates to shoulder joint, back, neck and ears. Occasionally I take SORBITRATE 5 mg. Recommended by cardiologist. I get faster relief from this Tablet. I brought to the notice of the CARDIOLOGIST and also ORTHO SURGEON, who advised me to take the same and no harm will come even if I take more than 2 to 3 tablets. This will protect and act as pain killer and as well protect the HEART. Normally there will be no sweating, no chest pain during such occasions. Unless it is very hot and poor air circulation in the area. On such occasions if I am driving, I will stop and relax for few minutes and try to get plenty fresh air. Most of the time I get relief without grabbing SORBITRATE TAB. Other wise I will have the TAB for relief. I am not able to go for Medium or Long walking because I get NECK PAIN and rest for few minutes gives relief. Sometimes I get pain while taking food in a group. MY QUESTION is why I get such pain but get relief after brief rest with plenty of fresh air or tablet? I may also add that I avoid gulping SORBITRATE at sign of the PAIN. I shall be glad to have honest answer to my question why the pain appears while changing the gears--motor car turning steering wheel, occasionally.
I have suffering from uric acid levels above 8. So l am suffering from some pains especially In chest place give me some suggestions to me which type of food I taken.
Hi sir My age is 24. Before two years have passed away and I have eaten more slat in food from past two years. Now I have a BP of 148/100. I do why it came. But I feel so much pressure from past two years due to my dad was there. Now I am using telma 10 mg .and now my bp is getting reduced to 130/85. Can I continue with this or go with any other treatment.
I'm underweight, my age- 28, height- 169 cm, weight-48, whenever I'm happy, my weight is increased , while my weight is increased, I'm becoming anxious whether I would get affected by cardiac arrest since hearing a few days ago the news that my friend's father died of heart attack. Pls help me, is chronic anxiety harmful for health? Will it suppress the immunity system of our body? If you tell me, definitely I'll come out of such a situation.
Kissing has several benefits than it may seem, sure, it feels great, but apart from that, it also lowers your blood pressure. It further releases epinephrine hormone into your blood which allows your heart to pump blood faster and hence reduces the amount of the bad cholesterol. Here are a few reasons as to why you must grab the person you love and kiss him or her as soon as possible.
I have a lump in my left breast since 3years but the mammography doesn't show anything and the report also says that everything is normal. What it can be?