Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I was in stress few month back Started on tablet Metpure exel 25 mg once a day. Blood pressure was around 160/100. NOW WITH Tablet it is 110 /80. BUT FREE OF stress NOW. Stress is relieved. Should I continue medicines.
I have low blood pressure problem what should I need to do? I feel very cold and weakness in my body.
These are the health tips for achieving #healthy#heart.
- avoid #smoking.
- cut down on #salt.
- limit your intake of #alcohol.
- be physically #active.
- monitor your #bp, #blood #sugar #cholesterol.
- manage your #stress #level.
- check your #family histroy for #cardiac#problems
- #maintain a #healthy #weight.
My heart beat is 130 in normal condition, what should I do in home daily to avoid problems from it, what food should be taken.
Im having this very severe pain in the left side of my chest. And only in one spot. And my left arm feels a little weak. Everytime I move a little it feels like a nail piercing through that spot. And when I raise my left arm upto my shoulder level, it hurts allot in that spot. And when it hurts more, breathing also becomes difficult.
I work in a regular 9-6 office job, and for the past two weeks have been feeling uneasy every time I do some physical activity. Does this indicate some signs of heart problems. Do I need to get a check up done.
Dear sir, My Blood pressure is low. And my blood is very thick. So what I do. Can I eat aspirin tablet (ecosprin 75).
My mother age 40 and she is a heart patient. She has pain in her left arm right now. What to do? Please help.
I had paralysed stroke 12 june 2015 still now my right side is not became normal. And I have dibtise above 300. And also have blood pressure but it is normal.
I am 34.8 Years and having High BP since last two years earlier traced when gone at 200 and after that I took several medicines prescribed but didn't know why happens though my parents both have high BP with Dad having paralysis attack and mom having Diabetics I am taking Zabesta 5 Mg.
Sir I am suffering from disc problem symptoms are: Hands and chest become pain and fire can I have solution.
Sir, My right side chest ribs one place pain on even and clear after some physical exercise or when warmed body fill well. Why pain ?what is remedies?
Am 31, male. My triglycerides level is 235 and blood pressure is @ 92/138 regularly. Please advise me diet to quickly reduce my abnormal blood parameters. I feel pain near my heart.
Use of whole oils like til tel, groundnut oil and coconut oil is the best for good health.
I am 45 years old my weight is 80kg, height 5, feet 9, inch my cholesterol level is high. Total cholesterol 271.38mg/DL HDL 43.07mg/dl, LDL195.6, mg/dl triglycerides 163.5mg/dl, VLD 32.63mg/dl, non hdl cholesterol 228.3mg/dl, total cholesterol hdl ratio 6.30, Total cholesterol LDL ratio 4.54, Please tell me what can I do.
Its been there years my heart felt like pressing and uncomfortable I show it to lot cardio but they say its not a problem with the heart what you suggest.
Menopause is the loss of a woman's natural ability to conceive as she approaches the age of 50. The levels of the female sex hormones estrogen and progesterone begin to drop disrupting the ovulation and menstruation cycles. There are also associated symptoms of menopause, such as weigh gain, low sex drive and hot flashes. You can also take the package for Living Healthy - Woman.
Here are 5 other problems you may experience after menopause:
- Increased level of cholesterol: The human body comprises two types of cholesterol primarily: High Density Lipoprotein (HDL) and Low Density Lipoprotein (LDL). The former is known as "good cholesterol". Estrogen helps to keep your HDL high and LDL low. After menopause, the levels of LDL or "bad cholesterol" naturally go up even if HDL levels remain unaltered. Regular physical exercise can prevent the rise in the levels of LDL.
- Dry skin: Estrogen is responsible for controlling the production of oil in your body. As estrogen levels fall, the oil secretion falls too. This leads to dry and scaly skin, especially skin of the face and arms. You can use moisturizers and creams to prevent flaking of the skin.
- Hair fall: This is also a result of dry skin. The skin of the scalp dries up and cannot provide nourishment to the hair. This causes hair fall. The variability in the levels of the hormones also causes deficiency of certain proteins that are essential for the nails and hair. Use mild herbal shampoos to deal with the problem. Chemical treatment procedures often do more harm than good.
- Unsocial tendencies: The irregularities in the production of the female hormones have an impact on your emotional and social behavior. You may want to spend more and more time by yourself instead of socializing with friends and relatives. These are not symptoms of depression or any other psychological condition. It is simply an emotional transference period.
- Drowsiness: While insomnia is one of the most symptoms of menopause, the situation somewhat reverses after some time. Menopause causes changes in the body weight, hormone cycles and metabolism. All of these, in turn, affect your energy levels. You feel extremely sleepy during the day, especially in the afternoon. However, sleeping during the day can cause sleeping problems at night. So, do not take a nap for more than half an hour during the day.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized gynaecologist and ask a free question.