Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rukmani BaiYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years female and already taking the medicines for thyroid and PCOD. As I had an unprotected sex last night can I take pills? As I am already taking hormonal medicines for thyroid and pcod so I am confused, please suggest me. Thanks.
Am a 24 year old married woman. I missed period from 20/3/16 and I do not want pregnant because I have already 2 children. Oneof them is only 7months old so please suggest me best pill for abortion and in future what is the best way to control pregnancy.
She is suffering with typhoid. She is pregnant with 4 month. She is taking medicine milcef and dolo , Folic , calcium tab as per advising of gyno doctor. Her report is typh O - 1/20 --- +, 1/40 ---+,1/80---+, Typho H -- 1/20----+,1/40---+,1/80---+,1/160----+ and other is --, --, -- she has taken 4 days dose. Now still she is suffering with fever.
I am 36 years old female married with no children. I have immense stomach pain during my cycle right from the year it started. Sometimes the pain is so severe that I have to take injections. Have tried various medicines. While I take the medicines it is ok once I stop it again it is the same. Is there any way to reduce the pains. Can I stop my menstrual cycle and yet get pregnant.
I had sex after my period means next day when period is stop, and I take I pill also after that I got period another within six days after sex what it means am I regnant or not?
I'm pregnant and I'm waiting to take my first scan. What all can I eat and what all should I avoid? Can I eat non veg?
Hello Dr. my query is related with bad smell of my vagina.in routine I care of this, I wash it regularly, wear cotton panty, drinking lot of water but smell remain bad. During periods my vagina is very bad smell like a sewage. please help me.
How urine pregnancy test is conducted. How should find the result. Is ipill can be given with in 5 days or is there any other option to solve problem of pregnancy with in a week. otherwise at what time abortion should be done.
38 year old men married since 5 year not have child till date. After consulting doctor found there is problem due to low semen & sperm count. Six day semen analysis is qty - 1ml, sperm count - 7mill/ml, colour - milky white, motility -40%. Duration is also very less ejaculate within 20-25 sec just after start intercoures, it may be due to excess maturbation. I m tried ayurvaeda and allopathy in last 4 month but dont get benefit. Kindly suggest best medicine in homeopathy.
I am 18 years old girl .my periods is irregular .i get after every 2 or 3 month .is there any serious problem regarding dis ?
Hi I was experiencing prolonged bleeding I am 30years old married n I am doc suggested deviry10 for 5 days and asked me to take femilon pills for next three months. Its been 8 days since i. Started taking femilon n now from 9th day I started getting breakthrough bleeding is it normal if so when does it stop. Thanks
I am 33 years old female I have thyroid and I am taking thyronorm 100 mcg. 3 years back I gave birth to my son and a milk gland was formed in my breast and puss was formed. Along with other medications I was given Lizoforce 600. Which was quite effective and I was ok only the lump was there which the doctor said will go off gradually. But now after 3 years I could feel pinching sensation in the same breast while I press. I am very tensed what to do please guide and my periods are happening every 20 days since 5 months. Big time hairfall too.
I am 19years girl I have a problem of breast pain in some times. Like monthly twice or thrice. Why it is happening is it any problem for me?
Hello Dr. To know weather I hav egg production or no what scanning hav to be done? As I'm not able to conceive. So I jus wanted to know wt scanning to be done so dat I can go for a scan n see wts wrong.
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old female. I am having severe endometriosis since 2006. I had 2 laparoscopic surgeries in 2006 and 2009 for left ovary. Now again endometriosis appeared right ovary and AMH level is 1.75. Fertility doctors suggesting to me go for Donor IVF. Please can you suggest me is there any other possibilities without IVF.
Sex toys are a wonderful tool to spice up your love life and bring variety into the bedroom. The trend of using these toys is on their way up as more and more people are using them. However, there are certain things you should be mindful of while using them or if you are planning to start using them.
Some of the things you need to look out for are mentioned here.
- Determine how porous a toy is: This is a very important factor while choosing a toy as this will determine how its usage in the long run affects your health. The porosity determines two things about the toy:
- How absorbent the material is
- What material it is made out of
This is very important as extremely porous toys will encourage the accumulation of bacteria, which might fester in them and may increase the chance of infections in the long run. Material is also important as certain materials can be very harmful to your health when used in the long run.
- The material or chemical composition of the toy: This is one of the most important things you need to look out for. Even before buying a toy, it is advisable to look for the chemical composition of the toy, if possible. It would be better to look at its packaging to determine the materials. Some toys are known to contain phthalates or chemical plasticizers which are classified as carcinogenic and are commonly found in cheap sex toys.
- Using condoms with your toys: Most toys are supposed to be used with condoms as cleaning them and keeping them microbe free is much easier this way. Using condoms with your sex toys minimizes your chance of bacterial infection through the bacteria already deposited on the toy.
- Choose higher quality products from known manufacturers: The sex toy industry is not regulated by medical bodies in most places across the world and thus, smaller manufacturers may cut corners on their products and use materials that will be harmful to your health. Thus, it is advisable to stick with better known manufacturers who are trusted by customers and are known to make only the best quality products, even if they are pricier. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.