Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rukmani BaiYour feedback matters!
I'm Maahi, 21 years old unmarried girl. I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 31st july. After dis on 13th of august I hav got my periods then again on 4 and 5 September, 2016 I have an unprotected sex but this time after an sex i'll immediately take (Ipill) contraceptive pill within 12 hours after sex. I have got my last periods on 13 august, 2016. Everytime I got my periods at the gap of 24-25 days. So according to this after 13 august my next period date was 5 or 6 September, 2016 but still i'm not getting my periods. Plzz tell me is there any chance of pregnancy? I'm so worried please give me suggestion.
I am 31 year old. I am being treated for pcod and prescribed dianne35. I had unprotected sex with my bf on 5th day of my cycle. He had not ejaculated inside me. I started the pills from 6th day of the cycle. My cycle is of 34 days. I have not got my my periods. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant. What should I do? I got spot bleeding along with pain in limbs and stomach and then no flow no pain. Am I pregnant. How far is home test kit reliable?
My wife have very severe pain in her periods. Mostly first two days. Consulted family doctor and Already done sonography but reports are normal. Age: 34 Yrs. This is happening from last 7-8 months. Please advice.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.