Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Roopa KrishnamoorthyYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in my left side of the body. From left side waist to left leg toe. If I stand or work for long time then it get pain specially surface of toe.
I have pain in right side of my throat and it mostly doesn't go. I have also swelling nodes in my neck. One near right cheekbone and one little right from center of the throat. I also spit blood with plasma and it sometimes is in black color. And having very much difficulty swallowing foods Please help me.
I am a sixty years old male.I am severe pain in both the knees .face problem while sitting and standing.Xray shows nothing abnormal.I had acetabulam surgery 15 years back.Recently been diagnosed with diabetes melitus and on Glenpride and metformin. recent check on bone density was on a lower side.
I am suffering from severe back pain from many days. I go to gym everyday and often get involved in weightlifting competitions. So kindly give a home remedy for my problem.
I am 25 years female and I have 1 and half yr baby I have too much back pain and every night my hands and legs are paining please give me solution.
I am suffering from Cervical spondylosis since 4 years. I have to work on computer last 25 years. So my c4 and c5 gap seen in xray. At that time I am not working on computer continuously. But I have lift heavy weight problem may be occur hand joint pain please give me meal chart. And regular ayurvedic medicine, at present homeopathic medicine take last 4 years.
I have had back pain for many years, and I am always taking pain-killing tablets. My doctor wants me to have a laminectomy, which he says will cure my problem. What sort of operation is a laminectomy?
My age is 36 years old, I have problem in my back. I have backpain from five days. I take some pain killers but not relief.
Having lower back pain with pain in both legs continuously and difficulty in urination (takes too much time. Which specialist l have to refer?
Mujhe chest aur back mein pain hota hai aur mere stool ka colour kabhi kabhi black ho jaata hai plsease Koi medicine bataye.
After a fall 20 days back, pain in right shoulder also upper arm , can not raise much or lift much weght . 5 days etoshine taken 6 sittings of IRand ultrasonic radiations taken . ladder exercise rotation done past one wk. virtually no relief except from initial days . please advise
I have back pain on from last more than 6 months and when I wake up early in the morning I feel severe pain and stiffness over the area of junction between thoracic and lumbar, I feel that I cannot turn around and I am unable to breathe in and out bcoz when I breathe in my pain increases. Please tell me what should I do?
Hii I have pain from neck to left shoulder and it increases when I was go to sleep I used iodex but it give less relief for complete relief what should I do.
My mother is 72 years old and she has knee pain for the last 4 years, what would you prescribe? thanks.
Sir I have done MRI of my neck finding is right posterolateral and forminal disc bulge at c5-c6 level causing ventrolateral thecal sac and lateral recess compromise with right neural foramina narrowing impinging existing nerve root. I am not feeling pain getting neuroford medicine. Will it be cured by medicine? As I do not want surgery.
I have pain in my back bone for last one month I take lot of medicine but no relief in my back bone please suggest me what can I do for relief in none pan?
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries.